My En-Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=7pt]Not much, YUKAI and KAKEI will get married at 5:00 PM, it's only. 1:49 PM. I just wanted to tell you that TAIKO evolved into Tamatchi.. Whee!! I'm hoping for the secret character, Zachi. I need Maskitchi first, so neglection, here I come.. :) Here's how to get him:[/SIZE]

• Grow a Maskitchi
  • Take perfect care once you get Maskitchi, no snacks, full training
  • In a few days Maskitchi will become Zachi

:(

[SIZE=7pt]I just came to tell you - YUKAI and KAKEI got married!! They now have two baby girls. The baby on KAKEI's screen is DIZZY, an the one on YUKAI's screen is FIZZY.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Nothing happened.. But KAKEI and YUKAI are leaving at 5:30 PM, So I'll update when they leave.[/SIZE]

They left. I turned FIZZY off and I turned HINO (if you remember him) on. DIZZY and HINO evolved.. They are now Mizutamatchi (Ugg) and Marutchi (ugg) No offence to the Mizutamatchi lovers out there, I don't like him that much..

Not to be mean or anything, but If you want Mametchi you have to be in Kashikosa class (Intelligence), if you want Zukyutchi you have to be in Oshare class (Style), and if you want Androtchi/Robotchi you have to be in Yasashii class (Kindness).
Hope you get what you wanted!!
Oh no.. You're right. I got Zukyutchi. And.. More good news!! I got my Golden Gen 2!! Wheeee!! Her name is, uh, I don't know yet, I'll just name her TAMA. She is Tonmarutch.

Well this morning I woke up to the evolving sound of DIZZY and HINO, but I was too lazy to see what they had evolved into (xD) So when I got hungry I got up to see they were.. Puroperatchi and Nikatchi!! DIZZY was Puroperatchi and HINO was Nikatchi.

More news.. TAIKO is Masktchi, except I'm not getting Zachi.. I'm not giving perfect care though.. And Itsutsu graduated, he now works at a Beauty Salon.. Nothing with my Gen 2 yet..

More news, finally.

HINO

is 76 Lbs. Foo. Maybe I'll get KuroKotchi .. I always wanted him, but he's not very popular. Maybe I'll get Masktchi. I haven't had one in a long time. Or Megatchi. I don't like Megatchi though.. Or Gozarutchi, yes, Gozarutchi would be nice, I haven't had one for about 5 months. Maybe I'll make him lose weight to become something a bit better..

DIZZY

is 57 Lbs. Why do they have to be so fat?! I play games with them a lot and everything!! Why?!

Itsutsu

I forgot to tell you, but Entamas have favourite/least favourite foods too. Young Mametchi's favourite food: That creepy pufferfish - like thing. Least favorite: That thing that looks like a hat with lines. With a stick sticking out the top. And did I tell you the password for Zukyutchi?

Zukyutchi with a Job. Also, you can't delete Entama Items. I tried. I went to the Infra-Red icon, Entama, Give present, Then I decided to delete Hatenazoku Card one, as I already used it. I clicked B as if to wrap, then A like on V3, but when I pressed B it brung me to the connecting screen.

Golden Gen 2

Did I tell you that yesterday he evolved into the good teen, Tongaritchi? Wheee, he did!! I am aiming for Pochitchi. I'm not taking good enough care for Mimitchi though..

TAIKO, the Clockface Guy

Nothing much.. He's just bobbing around. Maskitchi is actually sorta cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the passwords to visit KOTCH the Dorotchi and KOTCH the Kurokotchi on TamaTown in the Username HAPPY.

Kotch the Dorotch:

Kotch the kurokotch:

Well I've decided to post a GIANT Gen 2 guide, dedicated to my Golden Gen 2!!

Food Icon - Knife & Fork

• The first option is a Egg in a Bowl, which is meal. When Tamagotchi eats a meal, he gains 1 Lb.

• The second option is a Cake, which is Snack. When Tamagotchi eats a snack, he gains 2 Lbs.

Lights - Light Bulb

Pretty easy, first option is:

On which turns the lights on,

• The second option is Off which turns the lights off. Only turn the lights off when Tamagotchi goes to sleep.

Game - Bat & Ball

The object of the game is to guess whether the second number that appears will be higher or lower than the first. Press A button for Lower, and press B button for higher. If you guess correctly Tamagotchi will be happy. You have 5 chances to guess correctly. You must guess 3 or more correctly to make Tamagotchi very happy. You can press C button at anytime to quit the game.

Medicine - Medicine bottle & Spoon

Choose this icon when there is a skull above Tamagotchi's head. This means Tamagotchi is sick. You might need more than one dose of medicine until the skull goes away. If Tamagotchi gets sick and you don't cure him, Tamagotchi will pass away.

Toilet - Duck

This icon is for when Tamagotchi poops. If you don't clean up his poop, Tamagotchi will get sick.

Health Meter - Meter

With this icon you can view Tamagotchi's status. The first page will display:

• Tamagotchi's age and weight. Every time Tamagotchi wakes up he will gain one year. This doesn't affect the Evolving time if you change the time to make him sleep and wake up.

• The next status is Weight. Every time he eats a meal Tamagotchi gains one pound, every time he eats a snack he gains two pounds. Every game Tamagotchi plays will let him lose one pound. The less pounds he has the better.

• The next page shows the Training. The more training you have the better a Tamagotchi character you will get.

• The next page shows Hungry Hearts. The more that are full the better. You fill the hearts by feeding Tamagotchi meals.

• The next page shows Happy hearts. The more the full the better. Tamagotchi gains Happy hearts by eating a snack or winning a game.

Training - A mouth yelling

Use this Icon when Tamagotchi:

• Beeps for no reason

• Won't eat when he is hungry

• Won't play when he is Unhappy

This will give Tamagotchi more training.

Attention - Happy face/Sad face

When this icon is hi-lighted check the health meter to see what Tamagotchi needs. Feed, turn the lights off, play, cure or dicipline Tamagotchi.

[SIZE=7pt]Wheee!! Itsutsu got married, using Hatenazoku card #3!! I wonder which characters I'll get now..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Wheeee!! HINO and DIZZY evolved!! DIZZY is Batafuritchi, or Butterflytchi. And HINO is.. Kuchipatchi!! My favourite Tamagotchi Character!! Me and Kuchipatchi go back a long way. He was my first Tamagotchi adult.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]I saw the poems in mimitchi&hanatchilover's log, they're awesome!! Can I copy them?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]K[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]uchipatchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]U[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]npurple[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]C[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]oolness[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]H[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]urdle-Jumper[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]nto Laziness[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]retty[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]A[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]wesome[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]amagotchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]C[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]uteness[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]H[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]appy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=7pt]rresistable[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]And translations: (I keep forgetting!!)[/SIZE]

Tongaritchi: [SIZE=7pt]Unknown[/SIZE]

Batafuritchi: [SIZE=7pt]"Batafuri" means Butterfly[/SIZE]

Zukyutchi: [SIZE=7pt]Unknown[/SIZE]

Hatenatchi: [SIZE=7pt]Unknown[/SIZE]

Masktchi: [SIZE=7pt]"Mask" is English[/SIZE]

Kuchipatchi: [SIZE=7pt]"Kuchi" means Mouth, but I don't know what "Pa" means[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Wheeeee!! Itsutsu left, Te the Hatenatchi is on his own.. He is a boy, or "Osu" You should know what "Mesu" means.. Girl!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Te evolved into Okutchi, meaning he will become: Shiripuritchi - Ashitchi. Wheee!! I always wanted Ashitchi. [/SIZE]

Ashitchi: "Ashi" means foot

And I haven't married HINO and DIZZY, I'm planning to make them 16 years old so they will become oldies, then marry them to get Oyajitchi. It's risky though.. But I have to try!!

[SIZE=7pt]I bought HINO the ticket to China, wheee!! Password to see the vacation photo on TamaTown in the username: HAPPY[/SIZE]

The password for Panda Bear:

[SIZE=7pt]I caught HINO and DIZZY wearing backpacks ^_^ Code:[/SIZE]

Your Tamagotchi must be an adult. Set the date to 8/15, or on a ConneX 15/8, and set the time to 4:29 PM. Wait one minute.

More news, I got what I wanted!! My Golden Gen 2 finally evolved into.. Pochitchi!! Yes!! Remeber I said I wanted him? But he looks more like Nyatchi than Pochitchi..

Edited due to information I forgot

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back