My En-Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=7pt]Well, nothing, CREAM and UMINO didn't get married yet >.< [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]CREAM and UMINO, still didn't marry. Oh, I realized I never told you me list of Tamagotchi Accessories.[/SIZE]

List:

Mametchi Lanyard w/ Mini Mametchi Charm

That's not much of a list, but I didn't tell you.

Ok, Lots of news!!

V1's

Well I got up late this morning (xD) to find CREAM and UMINO were awake. So I connected them hoping they would marry. And they did!! Woo!! Finally, after two Tamagotchi years of dating. Then there was the regular stuff, they kissed, fireworks, then... CREAM didn't look so good. Then one baby boy, and two baby boys!! Yay!! I am planning on naming the baby on UMINO's screen SALSA ans the baby on CREAM's screen will be TOAST.

Entama

Last night Hatenatchi the Neukaitchi left!! It was so sad.. Now Ta the Kuchipetchi (yes its name is Ta) just recieved her acception letter to Tamagotchi Preschool. She recieved a cradle, and 100 GP.

Gen 1

CLOCK now has full training!! Yay!! He is sure to become Mametchi. I'm so happy!! Mametchi Mametchi Mametchi Mametchi!! :)

Ok, CREAM and UMINO have left (sobs) and I turned TOAST (CREAM's child) off, and I turned me Blue w/ Pink bubbles V2. She is a shirobabytchi and her name is LIME. She is on the 6th generation. Her relitaives are:

HAPPY - 1 gen - Puchitchi - Marutchi - Ringotchi - Kusatchi

CREAM - 2 gen - Shirobabytchi - Hitodetchi - Puroperatchi - Hiratchi

BEANY - 3 gen - Puchitchi - Marutchi - Nikatchi - Kiwitchi

TARA - 4 gen - Puchitchi - Marutchi - Puroperatchi - Gozarutchi

SODA - 5 gen - Puchitchi - Hitodetchi - Nikatchi - Nyorotchi

Big... So, I'm thinking of marrying SALSA and LIME. Yay!! Now, news about CLOCK. Last night I set the time so that CLOCK would wake up at the same time as me. But some guy rang the doorbell at 8:00 in the morning. So then I woke him up. I fed him and played with him. His hearts were full. But then a few minutes later CLOCK wasn't feeling so good :wacko: Then I gave him a dose a medicine. I wonder why he got sick?? Maybe this is normal for teens.

Well, finally, some news about Ta. She evolved into Young Dorotchi, the good teen. She is in Yasashii class of course. She will probably become Yattatchi.

EDIT: SALSA and LIME both became Hinotamatchis!! I took really good care of them though. I never let they're hearts drop below one!! -sobs-

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I just found how to do fancy stuff!! I know this is off topic but still.

[SIZE=14pt]e[/SIZE] Click Three times to open the present!! [SIZE=11pt]k[/SIZE] -Gasp- An airplane!!

EDIT: Ok, more junk. I would like you to visit my avatar shop. It's in my sigg.

Ok now. I have decided to put a list of all the Tama Characters I've ever had.

BABIES

Babytchi Boy

Babytchi girl

Puchitchi

Shirobabytchi

Babytchi (Gen 1)

Teletchi Boy

Teletchi Girl

Memeotchi

Kuchiotchi

Kuchikotchi

Obake - chi

TOTS

Marutchi

Kinokomotchi

Hitodetchi

Kuribotchi

Tamatchi (V3)

Mohitamatchi

Mizutamatchi

Kuchitamatchi (V3)

Kuchipetchi

Kuchibotchi

Memebotchi

Meganetchi

Maru - ten

TEENS

Ichigotchi

Hinotamatchi

Young Mimitchi

Oniontchi

Puroperatchi

Hinatchi

Young Mametchi

Ufotchi

Ringotchi

Nikatchi

Obotchi

Patapatchi

Piropiroritchi

Hikotchi

Hashitamatchi

Young Kuchipatchi

Young Dorotchi

Kurumetchi

Tamatchi (Gen 1)

Kuchitamatchi (Gen 1)

Kodo - ten

Tako - ten

ADULTS

Mametchi

Mimitchi

Kuchipatchi

Memetchi

Androtchi

Tarakotchi

Masktchi (V1, V2)

Maskutchi (Gen 1)

Gozarutchi

Hanatchi

Paparatchi

Dorotchi

Mimiyoritchi

Furawatchi

Kurokotchi

Nyatchi

Hohotchi

Pipotchi

Teketchi

Bill

ChoHimetchi

Marumimitchi

Kabutchi

Hiratchi

Zuccitchi

Pyontchi

Ginjirotchi

Kiwitchi

Nyorotchi

Takotchi

Kusatchi

Shimashimatchi

Nekutaitchi

Puku - ten

Kuri - ten

Tara - ten

Oyaji - tenshi

Unchi Kun

AUGGGGHHHH!! Guess what?! Eeee!!

MY DAD WON THE GOLD GEN 2 + TARAKOTCHI STUFFIE!!! (sorry for the caps I'm just so excited!!) Wait, I have to put the link.. Clicksies Pretty!! Yes!! My dad is bikerjulio. I didn't know it would get to $29 CAD... But anyways I'M SO HAPPY!! :ph34r: :)

Big Evolution package today!!

ENTAMA

Yattatchi!! Yay!! Nothing much to say, but I'm very happy I got Yattatchi. Sebinetchi or Pukatchi would have been Ok I guess. But I really wanted Yattatchi. Sadly Yattatchi doesn't look so cute pixellated.. :lol:

V1

I got exactly what I wanted!! No, not Kuchipatchi.. But not Masktchi, definetely not.. Not Tarakotchi.. Can you guess? I've only had one of them before.. It has allergies in Fall.. You should know by now.. HANATCHI!! Yes, hanatchi!! I've always wanted him but I only had one of him before!! SALSA the Hanatchi!! Woo!

V2

Not really what I wanted, but Toratchi is Ok. You know, the "Tiger Guy" I've had him once before. Not really my type. But LIME is so sweet when I give her Wings to play with!! She's like a Tora-tenshi. (Toratchi angel) She also went on a UFO ride, it went to New York. But the Statue of Liberty looked more like a Hinatchi... :furawatchi:

Yes, and other stuff. I've done all my fancy calculations, turns out the Golden Gen 2 will arrive on Friday the 11th. Whew, not Friday the 13th!! :) That makes a total of: 11 Tamas!! :wacko: And what about CLOCK you say? Nothing really. But he turned 10 today!! :unsure:

LIME and SALSA got married!! They had....

Do you really want to know?

Really....

Were they boys?

No...

Shirobabytchis!! Yes!! I haven't had girls in a long time :furawatchi: Yay!! Now, some names.. What about FURA WATCH? That can't be so bad.

Yes!! Ta graduated!! She is a Police Woman, and she got a Police Cap. And it turns out last generation Hatenatchi's job was Restaruant Cook, and her item was a Stirring Spoon. Nothing much happened.

Well I've just looked up a load of Japanese words and I'm thinking of naming the babies:

HASHI -- Chopsticks

YUKAI -- Happy

I think the baby on SALSA's screen should be HASHI and the baby on LIME's screen should be YUKAI. They will be leaving at 1:30 PM. :furawatchi:

Well I've just looked up a load of Japanese words and I'm thinking of naming the babies:
HASHI -- Chopsticks

YUKAI -- Happy

I think the baby on SALSA's screen should be HASHI and the baby on LIME's screen should be YUKAI. They will be leaving at 1:30 PM. :wub:
I messed up the names, the V2 is HASHI and the V1 is YUKAI. Then I turned HASHI off.. And I turned KAKEI on. Short for Kakiebo, which means "Money Book" Lots have happened since yesterday, I didn't have time for a proper entry. Now, some stuff:

KAKEI

KAKEI is a boy, he is now a Hitodetchi. Now stuff about his ancestors:

HAPPY - 1 gen - Puchitchi - Marutchi - Ringotchi - Tarakotchi

BEAR - 2 gen - Shirobabytchi - Hitodetchi - Hinotamatchi - Gozarutchi

KAKEI - 3 gen - Puchitchi - Hitodetchi

Now I have decided to do translations of all the characters I get. So..

PUCHITCHI - "Puchi" means small, and "Tchi" is friend. So Puchitchi means "Small Friend" Yes, he is small ;)

HITODETCHI - "Hitode" means starfish and you know what "Tchi" means :(

YUKAI

She evolved into marutchi.

BABYTCHI GIRL - "Baby" is English, and so is "Girl"

MARUTCHI - "Maru" means circle.

ENTAMA

The matchmaker came!!

Tosakatchi - No thanks, I don't want Kuchizoku.

Shimashimatchi - I said I didn't want Kuchizoku!!

Kuchipatchi - Tempting, but no.

Zukyutchi - Yes!! Finally, I get a Mamezoku. The baby is Mameotchi, the Mamezoku boy.

TOSAKATCHI - What was it again? I forget..

SHIMASHIMATCHI - "Shima" Means stripe.

KUCHIPATCHI - "Kuchi" means mouth. I forget what "Pa" means..

ZUKYUTCHI - I don't know this one either.

I'm thinking of naming the baby "Itsutsu" which means five, as he is going on the fifth generation.

GEN 1

I decided to reset him tomorrow, too many babies. Hmm.. I wonder what I should name him.. What about "Tokei" That means Clock.

KAKEI evolved into a Nikatchi, and YUKAI evolved into a Oniontchi. I'll aim for Memetchi and Kuchipatchi.

NIKATCHI - I don't know..

ONIONTCHI - "Onion" is English.

Ta left!! My Mameotchi is bobbing around, and his name is Itsutsu of course. I'll miss you Ta the Yattatchi :blink:

EDIT: Here's the password for Yattatchi w/ no job.

So, of course Itsutsu became Mamebotchi, here`s the code.

And hes been cooking, he got a tiny fish, mame blocks and some sort of sundae o.o' I still didn't restart my Gen 1, maybe I'll start him when my Golden Tam comes. But thats not 'till next week.. -.- And YUKAI and KAKEI, they're recieving perfect care. :D

I finally restarted my Clockface guy, His name is TAIKO which means "Drums" He is Marutchi now, but when he was a baby I made a little, ok, big, list of what he does in the baby stage. Note: - means minus and + means plus.

9:58 AM + Hatched

10:01 AM - 1 Happy Heart, 1 Hungry Heart

10:04 AM - 1 Happy Heart, 1 Hungry Heart

10:07 AM - 1 Hungry Heart

10:08 AM - 1 Happy Heart

10:10 AM - 1 Hungry Heart

10:12 AM - I Happy Heart

10:13 AM + Poop - 1 hungry Heart

10:16 AM - 1 Hungry Heart, 1 Happy Heart

10:19 AM - 1 hungry Heart

10:20 AM - 1 Happy Heart

10:22 AM - 1 Hungry Heart

10:24 AM - 1 Happy Heart

10:25 AM - 1 Hungry Heart

10:28 AM - 1 Hungry heart, 1 Happy Heart

10:31 AM - 1 Hungry Heart

10:32 AM - 1 happy Heart

10:34 AM - 1 Hungry Heart

10:36 AM - 1 Happy Heart

10:37 AM - 1 Hungry Heart

10:38 AM + Sleep, Lights Off

10:43 AM + Wake Up, Poop

10:45 AM - 1 hungry Heart, 1 Happy Heart

10:48 AM + Sickness - 1 happy Heart

10:49 AM - 1 Happy Heart

10:51 AM - 1 Hungry Heart

10:53 AM - 1 happy Heart

10:54 AM - 1 Hungry Heart

10:57 AM - 1 Hungry Heart, 1 Happy Heart

11:00 AM - 1 Hungry Heart

11:01 AM - 1 Happy Heart

11:03 AM + Evolution

Whew, that took long!! I hope you can spot a pattern :D

Itsutsu evolved, and he is in Oshare class, not Yasashii. I'm aiming for Androtchi. Sunflower Sensei looks funny.. Oh yes, what did he evolve into? Young Mametchi. I wanted Young Androtchi, but I couldn't neglect Itsutsu.. :D No news about KAKEI or YUKAI, other than they have perfect care. I mean perfect!! :wub:

EDIT: I keep forgetting to put the password!!

Latest posts

Back