My En-Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess what? The golden tam is open!! I got the golden tam ^-^ Password:

He also visited KOTCH his mother. Password:

KOTCH gave him a cellphone ^-^ Password:

He visited the TamaTown Hall. He got a key:

And a special key!!

Yay!!

h99

Ok.. Today I have good news and bad news >.< Well, the bad news is he won't become Nonbiritchi. I'll expain below.. Well, on to the good news!! Do you know what it is??

Did the matchmaker come??

Not quite..

Did I get a new tam??

Not even close...

He used the call dating service card!! Well I'll recount everything that happened. First, I used the card. (duh) Then the match maker came like normal. He brung me Kuchikotchi's mate behind a curtain. I don't even know who he married, all I know is that they fell madly in love xD Then they kissed behind a curtain. Then fireworks like normal, and a little baby hatenatchi!! You know, the baby is actually a question mark?! Awesome, eh?

h99

Guess what!? Big news!! Duh nuh nuh nuuuuuuuuuh.. Kuchikotchi LEFT!! Baby Hatenatchi is on his own.. -sobs- So, right now, Hatenatchi (that's what I named him, I mean her) has 10 intelligence points, 0 style, and 12 Kindness. I caught her about to loo twice, she's so sweet on the duck xD

h99

Oh yes, I forgot, me other tams are adults now ^-^ LOLLI is a tarakotchi (NOOO!!) and KOTCH is a dorotchi. Not exactly what I wanted, but Dorotchi is ok. And they love eachother!! Partner!! (or in other words, 4 hearts)

h99

Ok, more evolution news. Hatenatchi is now a Meganetchi. So, Dating card one gives you this guy..

h99

EDIT: This is the password to visit him on E-tamago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, news on me other tams. Well this morning I was connecting them, they played 3 eating games, LOLLI won all of them xD Then ... they got married!! Uh huh-- So, first they were moving side to side, then KOTCH came on LOLLI's screen (as a Nazotchi >.<) and they kissed (aww!!) and fireworks like normal, then KOTCH was moving side to side (again!) but LOLLI looked like a pregnant woman trying to push the baby out xD One baby, two babies!! The second baby went to KOTCH's screen, and they were jumping with joy ^-^ The baby on LOLLI's screen is UMINO, and the baby on KOTCH's screen is HINO. They're not officially called UMINO and HINO, but that's what I call them. Oh, and I found something on me Entama, the Hatenazoku characters don't have cooking >.<

h99

EDIT: The babies are boys, how could I forget.

[SIZE=11pt]I just caught KOTCH (yes KOTCH not HINO) about to poop .. He was so sweet!! Dorotchi on the toilet xD I might pixel him on the toilet, or just a Dorotchi.[/SIZE]

h99

EDIT: I caught LOLLI about to poop >.< And UMINO got sick..

EDIT2: I pixeled KOTCH!! KOTCH the Dorotchi

[SIZE=11pt]Ooh Meganetchi evolved!! She is now Ohigetchi, a lump with a mustache xD She is a girl, how can she have a mustache? Anyways, she is in Yasashii class, like the rest of her family. And LOLLI and KOTCH, nothing about them. They're leaving today though..[/SIZE]

h99

[SIZE=11pt]Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was busy. I'll start from yesterday.[/SIZE]

July 20, 2006

KOTCH and LOLLI left .. I watched them. It was so sad. -sobs- I named them UMINO and HINO as I promised, but I turned HINO off sadly ~.~ And I turned my Orange Burst V1 on. She is a girl named CREAM. CREAM and UMINO will get married ^-^ So, they evolved both into Marutchi, even though CREAM won a game of Jump .. Now I'll have to show you CREAM's past generations.

PILLO - 1 gen - Babytchi Girl - Marutchi - Ichigotchi - Mametchi

HAPPY - 2 gen - Babytchi Boy - Kinokomotchi - Young Mimitchi - Tarakotchi

Now, today.

Nothing happened today .. So I'll just post some fun names I thought of.

SALSA: Heh heh, this is nice. I'll name one of me tams this ^-^

[SIZE=11pt]CLOCK: Tick tock, tick tock CLOCK!![/SIZE]

Oh, twin names!! LIGHT BULB!!

OMI: Short but nice xD

What about FLAME, a name I saw in spiffy's Log!

h99

[SIZE=9pt]CREAM just evolved!! But into Hinotamatchi.. Hmm, I'll aim for Kuchipatchi![/SIZE]

h99

[SIZE=9pt]CREAM just evolved!! But into Hinotamatchi.. Hmm, I'll aim for Kuchipatchi![/SIZE]
h99
[SIZE=7pt]And now UMINO is Oniontchi. Well, not what I wanted, but he's ok! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Oh!! Guess what? Ohijetchi evolved!! He is now.... Neukaitchi!! That`s what she`s called right? She hasn`t graduated yet. She will tomorrow. I'll just think up some names..[/SIZE]

KISHO - Hmm, this is nice!!

FLUSH - Tee Hee :furawatchi:

SPICY - xD

[SIZE=7pt]k, well more news. [/SIZE]

Yellow Clockface Gen.1

Ok, I turned this guy on, He was born at exactly 2:30 PM today. He pooped 2 times in the baby stage, once as Marutchi. I named him CLOCK though he has no official name. Right now he is Marutchi, he evolved at exactly 3:35 PM, One hour and five minutes later. Right now he has all full hearts, no training, one year old and 10 Ounces. The gen.1's are lighter that the Connections, they use Ounces, not pounds.

Entama

Nothing happened exept later today he will graduate. He doesn't have very high GUTS points, so he will work for Gotchi Transportaion. He will be a Pilot!! Yay!!

V1's

Today I found something. CREAM is 3 years old but UMINO is only 1. It's strange, I haven't kept them on pause or pressed reset. Strange..

h99

[SIZE=7pt]Good news!! I ....[/SIZE]

Am...

Going......

To........

Get.......

A...

URATAMA!! Yes, I am getting a UraTama!! I am getting THIS UraTama!! Yay!!

[SIZE=7pt]Um.. Bad news. Turns out I'm not getting a UraTama. The parents have decided that it's too expensive and I have enough tams.. Well, good news at the same time!! Hatenatchi graduated, she works for... Uh.. I think its GotchiTransportation. And well CLOCK, he now has 7 training points!! Half!! He is sure to become Tamatchi now ^-^ I have been taking really good care of him. He might even become Mametchi!! And UMINO and CREAM, I'm taking good care of them. Oh no CREAM only has one happy heart!! -plays jump- Guess what?? Today UMINO won Jump! Woo! Oh and I'll put UMINO and CREAM's stats. I haven't in a long time.[/SIZE]

Name: UMINO

Weight: 54 Lbs, no!!

Training: [lllll l---]

Generation: 4

Evolution: Babytchi - Marutchi - Oniontchi

Name: CREAM

Weight: 51 Lbs, no!!

Training: [lll-- ----]

Generation: 3

Evolution: Babytchi - Marutchi - Hinotamatchi

h99

[SIZE=7pt]Ok, good and bad news. Me V1's evolved!! But they.. Evolved.. Into... TARAKOTCHIS!! No!! Not both Tarakotchis!! Why?! Oh well ... Now, the good news. CREAM and UMINO are partners!! In other words, 4 hearts. Tomorrow at 10:02 AM they will get married!! Woo!! Oh yes, I just realized that I didn't give you the password for Neukaitchi. But this one has a job.. I didn't extract the one without a job. Well here it is.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Ok, more news. CLOCK now has 11 training points!! Yay!! I hope he evolves soon. I will pixel him when he is a teen. Also a few minutes ago Hatenatchi recieved her pay, it was only 1000 GP :p [/SIZE]

h99

[SIZE=7pt]Ok, more updates. It's only been a few minutes but.. CLOCK evovled!! Into.. TAMATCHI!! Woo!! Time to pixel. Oh, and more stuff about him, when he was a Marutchi you could see his teeth when he ate :wacko: Unlike the Connections. And Tamatchi can do that too :wacko: [/SIZE]

h99

EDIT: Typo, I had to fix it.

[SIZE=7pt]Look!! A pixelled tamatchi!![/SIZE]

Now, more news. Turns out that instead of the UraTama, I will get something else..

It.

Is..

A.

Gold...

Gen 2!! Yes, since I don't have a Gen 2, I am going to get a Gold Gen 2!! not real gold, just painted gold. Plus it comes with a Tarakotchi Stuffie!! Ooh, I sure hope I win the auction. I'll just hope. I'll make a little card of hope.

h99

EDIT: I made a little avatar of my Gen 2!!

[SIZE=11pt]And how could I forget, my EnTama got married ^-^ The matchmaker came and brought:[/SIZE]

Tosakotchi - No thanks, I don't want Memezoku.

Tarakotchi - Yes, And then I got a Kuchikotchi, the Kuchizoku girl. Yay!!

Latest posts

Back