My En-Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrgg, LUCKY Jr. left!! I now have LUCKY The Third, who is Maru-ten. And the matchmaker came to HASHI and LIME, Takotchi, Debatchi, and.. er.. another Tam, I forget.

EDIT: Whee, 100 posts!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing much. The matchmaker is still bothering me, lol. I've been thinking of baby names:

OYAJI: Like Oyajitchi.

TCHI: The other half.

Good and Bad news. Well the bad news first.. :huh:

Gatchi the Nikatchi passed away.. She got very sick. :huh: Ok, enough bad news. Good news. LIME the Masktchi.. Or should I say LIME to Ojitchi.. Has evolved into Old Man tam, or Ojitchi. HASHI hasn't evolved yet, she will tomorrow. Strange, LIME evolved when he was only ten. I thought the evolved when the were sixteen.. I haven't posted stats in a long time, here the are.

Name: LIME

Training: [iIIII III-]

Weight: 99 Lbs, sobs :huh:

Generation: 5, yippee!! I've got way higher though.

Gotchi Points: 2079 GP

Name: HASHI

Training: [iIIII I---]

Weight: 99 Lbs too, ahh!! :mellow:

Generation: 7, pretty good :blink:

Gotchi Points: 2129 GP

YES!! Yes!! I got Otokitchi, they married, and now OYAJI and TCHI are.. Alive!! Yes!! Two Oyajitchis, here I come!! WOO!!

-Kuchipatchi-

BIG news!! I got another V3!! It's the third batch Yellow w/ Stars one, I got it from Walmart, it was one of the last ones left. The evil plan worked.. Mwahahaha!! Ok now onto the tama. It's a Teletchi Boy, his name is HAPPY and the username is HAPPY too, the same as my other V3. He has 370 GP. He already has two friends - LIME and HASHI. Yippee!! :hitodetchi:

-Kuchipatchi-

HAPPY evolved, yay Mizutamatchi!! :furawatchi: I prefer Tamatchi though. :hitodetchi:

-Kuchipatchi-

LIME and HASHI left :) The baby on HASHI's screen is OYAJI and the baby on LIME's screen is TCHI. I turned OYAJI off and FIZZY (Dark Purple V1) on. Now there's just one problem.. Who will FIZZY marry? TCHI or HAPPY? I'll start a poll, I just can't decide.. :)

-Kuchipatchi-

(Gasp) TCHI and FIZZY evolved!! Marutchi, foo, and.. Oyajitchi!! Yes!! Secret character.. :)

-Kuchipatchi-

HAPPY is now a teen!! Young Mametchi!! I shall make a smiley for him.. :(

-Kuchipatchi-

EDIT: Smiley..

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, school started, arrgg.. ;) Nothing happened except FIZZY is Hinotamatchi, but I took perfect care!! (sobs) ;)

-Kuchipatchi-

Loads happened.. TCHI got the matchmaker, he married Toratchi. He had a Puchitchi, I have no idea what to name him, PLANT maybe. And HAPPY and FIZZY evolved, they are Pyonkotchi (yay?) and Masktchi, poo. :wacko:

-Kuchipatchi-

TCHI, my wonderful Oyajitchi, left. The Puchitchi is PLANT. I turned TOAST (orange burst V1) on, but they're both Boys, oops..

-Kuchipatchi-

FIZZY and HAPPY married, I got.. Two boys?! No!! Now they'll all be boys.. :hitodetchi:

-Kuchipatchi-

PS, did you hear Kuchipatchi got kicked out if TamaIsland? So sad :wacko: I'll miss him.

FIZZY and HAPPY left.. :huh: The babies are KUCHI PATCH. The baby on FIZZY's screen is KUCHI, the other is PATCH and KUCHI got turned off :D

-Kuchipatchi-

(Gasp) PLANT evolved.. You won't believe it.. I never expected it.. I didn't even take that good care.. Mametchi!! Woo!! And, ahem, TOAST evolved, Tarakotchi, hmm.. :D

-Kuchipatchi-

PLANT married a Hiratchi, and TOAST married a Memetchi. The matchmaker came :lol: PLANT has a Shirobabytchi and TOAST has a Babytchi Girl. :D

-Kuchipatchi-

Big news. Lots.

TOAST and PLANT

Have left, gone, to Tam' Planet. The babies are LEMON (Shirobabytchi) and PATCH (Babytchi Boy). I turned LEMON off and I turned

RAIMU (Tropical Flowers V3)

On. Yes, RAIMU (Teletchi Boy) has been turned on.

PATCH (The Mimitchi, not Babytchi Boy)

He got the matchmaker and had.. A.. Teletchi Boy!! Sadness, another Girl-Free generation. PATCH married a Teketchi. First, the matchmaker brung Paparatchi, but no way am I letting a Mimitchi married Paparatchi..

So, Right now I have PATCH the Mimitchi, His Teletchi Boy, soon to be called SALAD, RAIMU the Teletchi Boy and PATCH the Babytchi Boy. Whew.

-Kuchipatchi-

Latest posts

Back