My MaGiCAl TaMA LoG! :D :P <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 PAGES! WOOT!

-dances-

-dances with tamagotchi-

-pukes from motion-

-starts laughing-

-pukes again and starts crying-

-pukes on tamagotchi-

EWW!

AHHHH IM SICKERS D:

Anyway, everybodys CHanGinG!

The Niko and Pea Familys grewed up: Mametchi, Chantotchi, Kuromametchi and Mika (obviously) Jewel-tchi? I think thats what its called.

-Mika: I'm an ugly heart who loves EVERYONE! I LOVES YOU! GIMME A HUG BEAUTIFUL!

SHUT UP YOU SOUND LIKE A HIPEE! ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO BE A HIPEE YOU LOVE CHILD!

And Precious changed into this ugly fat ball thing with a beard and ugly teeth D: I remember having that character on my mini and hating it xD :p

Hey hey hey...

Can they have lesbo marr-i-age on V5? Because you always pick which ones get married, and if you picked a girl and a girl..... Hmmph. And guy and guy would be sooo cute :huh: XD

That would be so interesting. I am soo trying that whenever they get married.

IM SICK!!!! D: :D :huh: :) :huh:

aH-cHoOoO

OMG OMG OMG I AM SO SORRY D:

But I have had pneumonia so you cannot blame me for not updating :eek:

I'M ALL BETTER NOW! :eek:

OK, so, I just got back from Wally-World -insert fat opera lady singing here-

And I gots me a new Music Star.... I dont even like these dumb things.....

BUT ITS PINK!!!! AHHH!!! HooRaY!

SO I got my other Music Star out so they can get married someday.....

Their names are Stan (new pink one; boy) and FlapJack (Its a girl :D )

I am also currently running my v1 and v2.

V1: Leo, y-mimi, boy, 1 yr, 2nd gen. HES SO ADORABLE! His daddy was a mametchi named Jello :D

And I dont really feel like telling you about my v2 because I dont like him anymore because he turned into something really ugly.... D: But his Momma was a Violetchi! (she was Tiffy the 2nd's Daughter :D )

Uhhhh so.... yeah :D

Again, I am very very sorry because I have not updated but its OKAY!

Because I am going to try my very very hardest to keep things up and running ;D

And if thats not good enough for you, read someone elses log :) Because you are obviously a very whiney insignificant person who does not appreaciate fine works of literature.

Ps: Stan says 'Hi' :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That was so funny to read about. The puddings are so funny. Whenever my tamas be naughty I give them a big fat sumo to marry. Ha! And my tama got babys when it was a teen to.. exept the dada was a GRANDPA!!

That was so funny to read about. The puddings are so funny. Whenever my tamas be naughty I give them a big fat sumo to marry. Ha! And my tama got babys when it was a teen to.. exept the dada was a GRANDPA!!

I only have 1 tama running right now. Its kinda nice :D

Maybe when I get my new V3 I will start posting again.. but for now I guess I will continue my NO-Tama-Log Break :D

HOORAY! NEW TAMA :D

I got my new v3 from the pharmacy yesterday :D

I cant believe they had been trying to sell it for 3 years! (v3's came out to the US in Jan. 06. Thats a lonnng time. )

Anyway, I have a little girl named Lassy (no, shes not a dog :lol: ) and the dumb thing is sleeping right now so I cant play games D:

She might become one of my little experiments to have the longest-lived tamagotchi (Like thats gonna happen... teehee!) but then again it would be really cute if she had a baby :D

Well, right now she is that ugly little water droplet thing..... I hate that thing D: Its scary (gives me the HEEBIE-JEEBIES!) but she will turn into a cutie-teenager tomorrow morning so its all good :D

Ohhhh anddddd I decided that I wont buy any more tamagotchis after this one

:(

But its okay because.... umm... well.... it just is. :]

Shes my only v3, and I dont usually like to connect tamagotchis unless they are the same version, so I dont have another tama running with her right now. (its funny because I somehow got my paws onto 4 v3's, but then I got rid of them. What else is funny is that I do have another tama running, its my v5, but I'm just leaving them up there in the bathroom to rot and die :D .... hehehe I'm so evil &gt;:} )

Uhhh well, thats it for now :D

-BuddiLuvsYew (wishes her stupid tamagotchi wouldn't be asleep right now :( )

AHHH!!!! IM SOOOO HYPER!!!

Which is weird because earlier I wanted to take a nap.

ANYWAY....

Lassy (why did I name her that again?) turned into a -insert-drumroll-here- YOUNG MaMeTcHI! HOORAY!

Shes such a cutie :D

OoooH! She says she needs something, but she dont need nuthin! YOU GET A TIME OUT YOU BAD GIRL!

Lassy: :eek: I'm going to go cry in a corner now. You have official lowered my self-esteem.

You're welcome :p I LoVe YoU!

I went on the old tamatown, and its so cute and fun :D SO much better than the v5 tamatown. The Music City is alright, I just..... what am I talking about? I get so off-topic sometimes....

I'm not sure what adult she is going to become because I cant find a really good v3 growth chart. I hope a :p , but theres no way I will be able to train her enough because I let her sleep during the day time cause I'm at school. Hmmph.

There isnt much else to write.... :(

I'm hungry :(

meow meow meow

-BuddiLuvsYew (is wondering why she decided to sign her name at the bottom of each post...?)

I LoVE My V3!

-drops it-

OHHH NOES! NO SCRATCHES! NOOOO ScratCHes!

Ps: I might get out my old v1 or v2 to play with Lassy :p (I HATE THE NAME LASSY! Remind me to never ever name my tamagotchi that ever again. )

Well......

Nothing really happend today... ;)

Lassy(uggghhhhh.... NAME!) is sleeping right now, the little nugget.

She should be turning three right about now. I'm going to wake her up when she does to see if she will change into an adult ;)

She will most likely change tomorrow if I decide not to wake her up today.

Today is kind of making me angry because it feels like friday, but its not, and I should be on spring break right about now, but I'm not..... :D

SpRinG BreAK! YeAh BoY!

Hooray :D

Anyway, Lassy is boring me D: Well, not really. Shees a cutie ;)

She's just annoying me half to death because she didnt turn into an adult today D: Its making me AnGRY! And you wont like me when I'm AnGRY! -hehehe-

Shes 3 right now, with 7 little training dots, so I'm quite proud of myself for training her well so far :D LOL I'm kind of glad she hasnt changed into an adult yet, because then I wouldnt be able to train her more and be able to get a better character.

SO its ALL GooOooOd.

-Lassy: Mum, am I fat?

Yes, hon. Of course you are fat. Everyone knows that. And that was a random question. We dont ask questions like that on the interwebs. I dont want people to think I have a stupid tamagotchi. You are RUINING my REP!

-Lassy: ;) I have REALLY low self esteem now D: LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO ME!

I'm ending this conversation because its a waste of interweb space.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting my chibi out again :D Its such a cutie. Although I am enjoying having one tamagotchi for once.

Hmmph. Idk.

---*---*In OthEr NeWs!---*----*

I gots mails today :D I LOVE PMS. NEVER FORGET THAT.

Feel free to PM me telling me how much you love (or hate) my LOG! (But if you hate it, why are you even reading it? I mean seriously! Some people just like to hate on other peoples work 'cause they are JeALOus! You know what I say to those poeple? GeT SoME! -hehehe-)

I got some very nice PMs from goober77 and Roxygirl26. I just want to tell you guys that I love you so much (I'm such a stalker) and dont ever ditch me for someone elses log (WOW. Now I'm possesive. I'm so bipolar today :DDD)

----*-----*------*----

OMG I AM SO STUPID! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO POST A PIC OF WHAT MY NEW V3 LOOKS LIKE! IM SO STOOOOPiiiiD!!!!

Click this now: https://www.cute-13.com/Portals/0/v3-images...ldbutterfly.jpg

---I do NOT own this image in any way, shape or form. ;D----

AINT IT SO DARNED PURDY??!!

Well, I think thats all for today.

Great, now the stupid nugget it sleeping. SHES ALWAYS SLEEPING! GEEZUS!

-BuddiLuvsYew

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

~OMG OMG OMG OMG~

Lassy turned into a:

:eek: :D

@@@ Mametchi! OMG OMG OMG OMG! She isnt even trained all the way! @@@

Yeah, I'm gangsta like that :D

Hey Ya'll! WHats crackin?

Anyway, Lassy needs to get married NowwwWWWWWWW!!!

D:

She looks so lonely on her little v3 screen :( She needs a little baby boy to cheer her up :D

I've been thinking about baby names, and heres some I like:

Boys: Niko, Gizmo, Carlos (Carl, Carlo?), Buddi ( :) ), Fry, and Fred

Girls: Demi, Love, Pipin, Tulip (I really like tulip), Mango, andd uhhh Tiffy :D

I hate picking tama names. Its so difficult!

Lassy is 6 right now, so I'm going to try to change the time to see if the matchmaker will come right now.....

And..... it didnt work D: But on the plus side, I found this little book that I wrote down all my first tamas names and junk! ( this was from my very first v2!)

It says:

G1: Cuty-Girl- ugly tarakotchi! YOU WERE SO UGLY!

G2: Buddi-Boy- Mimitchi! (my first mimitchi!)

G3: Zoey-Girl- Unknown; looks like kutchipatchi?

G4: Libby-Girl- My 2nd Mimitchi :D

G5: Lana-Girl- unknown? On instruction manual?

G6: Ronny-Boy-hinotamatchi (I let this one die and I wrote next to him: 'I'm sorry I let u die! i will never let any of my tamas die again! ')

I was wondered what they wondered what my first tamas were named! I never really knew what my first tama was anmed but now I do :D I cant believe I found this old thing :D This is so cool! BlAsT From ThE PASsT!

HELP ME PEOPLES!

My Momma says we have to go to the mountains, and when yo Momma says something, yo Momma mean it D:

SO now, I have to pack all my junk in a bag, grab Lassy, my dog, and my 2 birds, and go all the way to the mountains in a car D: A CAR! -two bird cages take up a lot of room in a car...-

ANNDD Theres no computer! or Tv! Or restaraunt eateries! :) Imma die! DIE I SAY!

We leave on Wednesday :D WHy cant we go to Florida like normal people?

ANd tHe WorsSTT Part Is The COYoTeS! Im SOOO scared of coyotes! D: They are so scary... and there are probably bears there too! D: -Lions and Coyotes and Bears, Oh MY!-

I drew a picture to express my not-wanting-to-go-ness

COYOTES! OH NO!

And to make things worse, Lassy is in an amazing mood right now! -its like she wants me to be EaTeN!- D:

:(

:D

D:

Imma DIE

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I FOUND MY OLD TAMA LOG! :) HooRay!

-IthoughtIwasgoingtohavetomakeanewone-

Anyway, Lassy had a baby, like, 4 weeks ago?

And then he had a baby named uhh Muffin.

And then Muffin had a baby girl named Riki (who turned into a Mimitchi!)

And Riki had a baby (I miss her!) and his name is Billy. Billy is 2 years old and is going to marry this v4.5 named uhh Mandy. :p

-hahagrimadventuresofbillyandmandy-

SO now I'm on generation 5 (I think) and he is this fat think with stick arms D: his grandpa was this ugly duck thing. SO hopefully he will get his moms pretty genes instead of his grandpas ugly genes. (That means I better take good care of him)

Well, thats pretty much it :D

OMG I havent updated in FOREVER.

Anyway, I am still using my v3.

I am on the 6th generation.

Billy had a little girl named Aimee. She is this retarded looking alien thing that floats with ROcKetS! (I wish I had cool rockets D: )

Then yesterday I got a new v3 from Walgreens (hooray for Walgreens keeping old versions of tamas!) and its the Pink Ribbon one. Her name is gravy and she is a young mametchi! :D Shes adorable!

AND THEN TODAY I LOOKED AT HOW MANY VIEWS I HAD AND I SAW THAT I HAVE 600! Woah! Thank you guys for reading :)

And if you have any comments in the future, feel free to post them here because that way it will keep the thread going when I forget to post! (and I do that very often :) ) That means more views :D

And BTW I am mad at whoever put "My MaGIcAl TamA LoG! (UN's version)"

(I am putting UN instead of their actual username because I dont want to publicly bash them)

That totally stole my title! If you cant think of a cool, unique title for your log, than dont get one! (Or just put "My Tama Log" or "My Log" or "My Diary" or something other than MY title!)

RAwR. That makes me mad.

But I'm okay now! As long as they dont write with my style. -I'd better go and check that they aren't-

TTYL!

---BuddiLuvsYew---

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! :(

I feel SO bad for not posting!

I am going to make an AMAZING post RIGHT NOW!

--Just a quickie little updatie: I have a BLOGAGOTCHI! Yay! This is NOT replacing my Tama-Log on TT. The only reason I made this log was so that I could keep track of how old my pink v3 is (This is my new project-I WANT THE LONGEST LIVING TAMAGOTCHI GOSH-DARNIT!) and to post random ideas and junk. I will try my best to keep this log up this Summer! :D -- MY BLOGAGOTCHI :D

I am currently running 3 Tamas:

My Music Star (named Boobie :( My STuPiD friend named her)

My Pink v3 (named Mimi. She is my tamagotchi that will LIVE FOREVER! Mwuahahaha!)

and my AMAZING CHIBI! (Named Cherry-Pie :D )

I am NOT posting all the stupid stats. Thats what my BLOG IS FOR :D Read it if you want.

Boobie ( :( ) is so PURDY! (Kunoitchi - Part of the ninja-family)

-B: Why THANK YOU!

I was lying, B.

-B: :( I feel so self-conscious now.

Mimi is an ugly black thing. Eww. I want to throw her down the stairs again.

-Mimi: I hate my life. And I hate you. :'(

Such an angsty little teen, isnt she?

And Cherry-Pie is AdOrAble :D

-CP: :D I love you! :D &lt;3

I am now going to draw a picture on ART PAD :D (I love Art Pad)

CLICKY ME :D

Isnt CP sweet? She drew me a little picture @ the end :D How cute!

Well, I'm kinda tired. I might post another pic later :D

PS: Make sure when you are viewing the artpad pic, you go through the WHOLE "movie". You can speed it up so it doesnt go in slo-mo

FUN WITH HTML! :D

[SIZE=14pt]I figured out how to use HTML on Tamatalk! :D [/SIZE]

Arent I [SIZE=14pt]SHMART?[/SIZE]

The tams are pretty happy at the moment. I guess.

It sucks because none of them can get married to eachother :D

UH OH! One of Mimi's Happy Hearts is Empty!

[SIZE=21pt]WHATEVER SHALL WE DO?[/SIZE]

-feeds snack- GReAT. Now she's [SIZE=19pt]OVeR-WeIghT![/SIZE]

-PLays GaMe and LosEs- :( -Throws Mimi up against the wall- :D

B is 3 yrs old now.

[SIZE=21pt] YIPPEE FOR YOU, B![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Cherry-Pie[/SIZE] is being boring. As usual. :(

Thats enough fun w/ HTML for today :D

Maybe I will draw you a picture later :D

Latest posts

Back