My MaGiCAl TaMA LoG! :D :P <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B IS PLAYING WITH HER TOY INSTEAD OF PRACTICING HER SINGING!

[SIZE=21pt]BAD B![/SIZE]

-THrOWs On FlOor and HitS WitH StiCk-

-B: -is unconscious-

Oops. Maybe I shouldve just given her a time-out? Hehe..

I am mad at B:

1. Because she's not a boy.

Girl Tamagotchi's are boring! And thats all I have at the moment! 3 girls! Unless I change CP's gender.... which might become an option :D

2. Because she is only 3 and cant get married until she is 5!

I want to see how many generations of Music Star I can get, and I am very impatient so B is just getting on my nerves today.

-B: Not my fault :D

Uh, Yeah it is. It sure isnt my fault.

I'll paint a picture:

SECRET MESSAGE

Meet Retro.

2-year old Kutchipatchi :D

Did I mention Mimi died? Hmmm.. I guess not. I couldve sworn I did on my Blogagotchi. I'll check later ;D

AnYwAy, NeW PrOjEcT!

~PROJECT RETRO!~

Okay, so, Retro is my new Keep-A-Tama-Alive-Forever-Project :D

(my pink v3)

SAY HELLO TO THE WORLD, RETRO!

Retro: ..... :mametchi:

I wanted a kutchipatchi really bad, but I dont know a FOR SURE way to get one on v3, except to debug.

-DON'T JUDGE ME FOR DEBUGGING! I LOVE MY TAMAS!-

So, anyway, I debugged my Tama, got a Kutchipatchi, named him Retro.

BUT THEN, I un-debugged it, so now Retro is a normal little Tama :ph34r:

I started him up on..... Tuesday? Yeah, Tuesday. Or maybe Monday. I have NO CLUE.

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE???

I'm running my V5 CELEB! YEAH!

I restored it to its former glory (except for the fact that the sound doesnt work) and I have the SeCreT SpaCe ChaRaCtER! OooooOOOh!

She is that little moon-thing, so her name will be Mika? I guess. IDK.

Her mom was part of the Gotchi-King-FAMILY!

But I'm not training her at ALL :D (seeing as there is no point because she will become the same character anyway)

I'm thinking about making her a pudding :D That would be AWESOME!

I love the puddings! :)

~OH YEAH GUESS WHAT ELSE????~

My TT log has a new #1 Fan :D

FIREWORKS2008!

:) They even wrote a poem about Buddi, but I lost it :(

THANK YOU FIREWORKS!

--iN OthEr NewS!--

CP died :( I'm not running my Music Star AND I AM GETTING AN ANGEL-GOTCH! ISN'T THAT JUST AMAZINGLY AMAZING??

Hopefully I will be able to use it properly since its in Japanese. -looks up Angel-Gotch English instructions-

I'M SO EXCITED!

I'm so excited, Imma draw a picture :D

MAKE SURE YOU WATCH FROM BEGINNING-TO-END! (speed it up all the way, of course)

PRETTY PICTURE JUST FOR YOU!

RETRO IS 7 YEARS OLD! WOAH!

I cant believe I have had him a whole week now :)

Lilly is still 4. SHE FINALLY GREW UP YESTERDAY!

AND TIFFY IS A MAMETCHI! YAY! :nazotchi: Now I will be able to get the Lucky-Poo! HOORAY LUCKY POO!

And my Angel should be coming either tomorrow or SATURDAY! I'm so excited :mimitchi:

Well, thats it for now :mellow:

Lilly just wanted to say something:

Lilly- Billie Jean is not my LOVER!

Michael Jackson is dead, [SIZE=12pt]STOOPID[/SIZE]

And lets hope shes not your lover O.O

Lilly- Dirty Diana?

T.T Lilly likes her Michael Jackson....

Lilly- :p Cha'mon. Everyone likes Michael Jackson!

I know..... :p

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Help me! :D

I absolutely LOVE my angel! It's my automatic-favorite ^_^

But I have a problem... The screws are pretty badly stripped... :D

If you (one of my valued readers) can help me, check out my thread on the "help for new tamagotchi owners" forum.

Thanks for your help!

The Angelgotchi is the funnest most adorable Tamagotchi I have ever played with. Ever. :D

Its so simple, but extremely adorable and fun!

Right now my little Pearl is Kodoten, the little blob with arms and legs and wings (DUH, of course it will have wings LOL)

Its so cute! The characters are awesome :blink: I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to buy an Ancestor-Tamagotchi :p

Hopefully Pearl will turn into Kuriten! (Thanks Mimitchi.com for the character page! B) ) Then the cute little Futagotenshi-Twins! :D

Right now all my Tams are sleeping.

I put Lilly away because I am going to sell that Tamagotchi, and I got out my v4.5 just to play around with it to see if I REALLY want to get rid of it and I tabbed Tiffy... :lol:

I felt bad because once you take out the batteries in that one, your Tamagotchi is gone forever :) Poor Tiffy. She was so cute! ;) I'll have to get my chibi out again later....

My v4.5 is a girl named Ben :D LOL She is that little star thing...? That little star toddler thing... I dont know.... :D

She doesnt really matter anyway. (WOW. I'm nice... :D ) I'm definitely getting rid of my v4.5... I could always buy another one if I REALLY wanted to. They sell them at WALGREENS :D -At lest, I think they still do-

Well, I'm off to.. do something else other than write in my LOG! :D

The Angelgotchi is the funnest most adorable Tamagotchi I have ever played with. Ever.
Its so simple, but extremely adorable and fun!

Right now my little Pearl is Kodoten, the little blob with arms and legs and wings (DUH, of course it will have wings LOL)

Its so cute! The characters are awesome :) I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to buy an Ancestor-Tamagotchi B)

Hopefully Pearl will turn into Kuriten! (Thanks Mimitchi.com for the character page! :D ) Then the cute little Futagotenshi-Twins! :D

Right now all my Tams are sleeping.

I put Lilly away because I am going to sell that Tamagotchi, and I got out my v4.5 just to play around with it to see if I REALLY want to get rid of it and I tabbed Tiffy... ;)

I felt bad because once you take out the batteries in that one, your Tamagotchi is gone forever :D Poor Tiffy. She was so cute! :p I'll have to get my chibi out again later....

My v4.5 is a girl named Ben :D LOL She is that little star thing...? That little star toddler thing... I dont know.... :D

She doesnt really matter anyway. (WOW. I'm nice... :D ) I'm definitely getting rid of my v4.5... I could always buy another one if I REALLY wanted to. They sell them at WALGREENS :D -At lest, I think they still do-

Well, I'm off to.. do something else other than write in my LOG! :D
WoAh! Look at all the SmiLeys!

:lol:

LOL

:blink:

:p

RawrRawrRawrRawrRawr.

Guess what I did last night? :blink:

I MADE MY MUSIC STAR PRETTY =D

AND, its not a Music Star anymore!

-ITS A V4!- HooRaY! (I just got a plane ticket to Canada in the mail! [SIZE=14pt]GO CANADA![/SIZE])

I was originally going to put my v3 w/ Retro in it, (I actually DID, but I took it out... LOL) but I decided not to so I put my OLD STINKY V4 in it instead!

~So Here's What I Did:

1. I took apart my MS, took off the top-part of the shell, and took of the paint with rubbing alcohol. -Took FOREVER :[-

2. Painted "Retro" in black nail-polish at the top, and then painted little black bubbles all over. I put a clear-coat of nail-polish all over the shell to make it smoother, and to make sure "Retro" and the bubbles wouldnt come off.

3. Snipped the sound-cords on both of the Tamas -including my v3 :[ Now the sound doesnt work... Oh well! I dont use it anyway.-

4. Unscrewed the computer-chip thing and took out the screen and all the buttons on both of them.

5. Screwed the v4 computer-chip thing and screen and buttons into my MS shell.

[SIZE=16pt]ALL DONE[/SIZE]

Pretty easy, huh? I'll post pics later. -Its kinda dirty-lookin 'cause I had to remove BLACK PAINT, and its really hard to take off, and always leaves a bit of residue-

SO in the Retro-Tam(as I now call it), I have a little girl, she is a toddler-the little Mohawk thing- and her name is Cuty. (was supposed to be an 'ie' at the end, but I put a 'y' at the end, put the Tam down, and when I came back, she had named herself/pooped herself :[ )

I named her after my first Tamagotchi EVER. (it was a v2- Tarakotchi. Hopefully this Cuty wont turn into THAT :( ) I really want to get Makiko, but I dont really know how to get the Sparkly-Points up that high, so if one of you guys do, PLEASE PM ME =D

The User-Name is Retro to match the whole "Retro-Tam" thing :)

On this Tamagotchi, I am going to see how high I can get the Generation up without me killing it :]

The last time I tried this, I got to the 6th gen. And I did this on a v3 (You know, Lassy? That v3) without ANY OTHER TMGC-Connection. SO I had to wait for the matchmaker to come EVERY time.

You have NO IDEA how long that takes.

I reached 6-Gen., got fed up because the character was ugly, and accidentally let it die.... Oops!

But this time, that isnt going to happen because almost all the v4 characters are cute! :D -except the Tarakotchi... ewww-

And, on v4, its a lot easier to get the character you want.

-~iN OtHeR NewS!~-

PEARL TURNED INTO KURITEN THIS AFTERNOON!

YAY!

So that means, I AM GOING TO GET THE FUTAGOTENSHI TWINS! :D

-did I make Pearl a girl or a boy? I dont remember... LOL-

Retro and Pearl are so easy to take care of :) I love them so much! :D

Those two and Cuty make the perfect Tama-Family :) At least, I think so.

I cant wait to actually have MULTIPLE GENERATIONS of Tamagotchi on the Retro-Tam! :) I havent had a little Tamagotchi baby in a long time. Lilly almost had a baby, but I had to put her away because I'm selling that Tama. Pearl obviously cant have babies and then Retro cant have kids, he has to live forever! SO I am ECSTATIC to have multiple generations on the Retro-Tam!

I dont know what I'm going to do if Retro dies.... It would be so weird without him now! I dont think I would be able to have another Tamagotchi in that shell.... :(

Well, I think thats enough for today!

I LOVE YOU (Just Kidding! I dont know you! I'm not a stalker! :D )

PS: I keep having this problem with "Too Many Emoticons" or something!

"THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message"

But I like emoticons :[

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

I came back for you!

I had fun on vacation :D

Except.... Retro kinda...

died.

:(

[SIZE=14pt]RIP LITTLE BUDDY! :( :'([/SIZE]

I dont even know how he died! He went to sleep with two hungry hearts filled, and then in the morning, he was gone! :(

He did always wake up really early. And that day I woke up around 10. So he was alone for like, 3 hours. But I had taken good care of him before that!

Maybe the oldies are just kind of fragile.... I dont know...

I was really upset when he died... He was 16 years old! Thats the oldest I have ever had a Tamagotchi! EVER! :(

I hit the A&amp;C buttons, got a new Tama, but it wasnt the same :( So I tabbed his little egg shell. Maybe I will try again.. later... :(

And the Retro-Tam was getting on my nerves like CRAZY so I took out the battery and put it in my favorite Blue w/ Butterflies v3 :blink: Also, I'm thinking about getting out my v4.5 :( I'll have to tab my chibi, though. I dont want four Tamagotchis running at once! I'll get bad characters :( And the bad characters on the angel are REALLY ugly :(

I got to go. My mom wants to work in the office...

OMG.

I am SO SORRY.

Well, actually I'm not.

I havent posted because I've been really busy lately, and have found more important things to do rather than blog about tamagotchis.

Of course, I still like tamagotchi a lot, and I still have a couple of them running, but I'm definitely not the hard-core tama-fan I used to be :huh: (If I ever was one)

Like I said up there, I've found more important things to do. I got a part in the school play, I got involved in the Drama-Department at my school, and I have 3 core classes this semester and I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with my homework while I have rehearsals afterschool and I have to take care of my birds.

So, basically, I will probably hardly ever write in this thread, unless I somehow find lots of time. :/

Sorry, guys.

Latest posts

Back