My MaGiCAl TaMA LoG! :D :P <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey babiessss B)

So, I haven't been online in a very long time.

I missed you.

I really did.

:eek:

That was creepy.

ANYWAY, I kinda went on a Tamagotchi-hiatus, and didn't play with my Tamagotchi for a while.

My Tamagotchi feel very neglected.

-Tamagotchi: ;)

I am currently running my pink Angelgotch (which I just cleaned. It was disgusting. I even made a topic about it because of how disgusted I was), my chibi (which I love) and my blue-n-pink-n-white v5 celebrity.

My v5's names are Ella, Stella and Stan. I like their names very much :eek: They are the UNCHI FAMILY. (Unchi means poop in Japanese. I was just going to name them the POOP FAMILY, but I thought that was lame. This whole poop thing reminds me that someone changed the "Poop!" in the title of this log to "Pop!", which just sounds weird :p )

I would go into detail about what character they are, personalities, blah blah blah, but they're getting married tomorrow so it really doesn't matter :D

My Angel's name is Tenshi, which means Angel in Japanse. And my chibi's name is Bei, which means rice in Japanese(according to Google-Translate. I could be wrong). I just name my Tamagotchi random Japanese words when I can't think of names :D Its something that I decided to do when I got tired of thinking up names :p

So, before Tenshi was born this afternoon, her shell got a good cleaning, because it was extremely FILTHY before. THERE WAS SAND IN HER CUTE LITTLE EGG. It was really nasty. Pobrecita! (Thats a new Spanish word I learned last semester :p ) Also, before I did my little spring-cleaning, the "touch-screen" feature of my Angel wasn't working very well. Since I cleaned it, it's been working (almost) perfectly. ;)

I'm honestly surprised that Bei hasn't died yet ;( I haven't been taking very good care of him :/ Poor little guy. I'm a bad person (as you can obviously tell from my previous posts of tama-abuse ;P )

Umm, soooo I think I'm done for today.

Maybe I'll post tomorrow.

Maaaaaybe.

~BuddiLuvs(hates)Yew

So, um, since this is my Tama-Log, and I make the rules (because I am the boss), I decided to add this random note:

I forgot to mention that I MIGHT (might) get out my Music Star.

dun Dun DUN.

I know, I know. Music Star+Me=Blehh. ('Blehh' means Ke$ha throwing up everywhere like she usually does)

BUT I've been thinking.

I really really REALLY SUPER A LOT like the color of my Music Star AND my v5 can get married to it, and the Music Star isn't all that bad when you ignore all the lame-o features (like, the crappy buttons, the lack of good characters, the whole "I'm a pop-star! But I still can't feed myself and clean up my own poop!" thing, and the fact that you don't get free food anymore and the games don't even give you money) and focus on the good features (the pretty designs, the variety in foods and items, Music-City is pretty fun, its easy to get the characters you want, the buttons smell like bubblegum and root-beer, etc.)

SO, maybe tomorrow, maybe the next day, I am going to start up my Music Star, and hopefully not hate it.

And, even if I do hate it, it will make my log a whole lot more interesting.

1. My v5 will have a love interest

&amp;

2. You guys get to read my "I hate you, Music Star" rants and read about my abusive behavior towards my Music Star, and that's always FUN :D

If I get out my Music Star, I will probably put my chibi away, because I can't stand running more than 3 Tamagotchi, and I like odd-numbers :p

BTW, I have FiFTeEn Tamagotchi! FIFTEEN! Isn't that insane?

I'm kinda lovin' my collection, though. Only kinda. The other half of me is screaming to down-size.

AND, I made a poll a while ago about which Tamagotchi I should run (click me) so if you have an objection to me using my Music Star (which I actually kinda do myself) voice your opinion on that thread or send me a PM.

I love PM's, so feel free to send me one (or 2386723467347) anytime :)

~BuddiLuvsYew

Rah Rah Ah-ah-ah-ah. Roma, Roma-ma. Gaga, Oo-La la. Want your Bad Romance.

I'm posting AGAIN because I'm super excited about my log now that I am actually using it again ;D

AND I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING.

I was reading my older posts, and I read about Tamako and Koko.

THEN I REMEMBERED THAT I HAVE BEEN PLANNING TO GET THE GOTCHI-KING FAMILY ON MY CELEBRITY.

It would be the EVIL RETURN OF TAMAKO!

What if she tries to take over my log again? D:

Stan, you are going to have a very evil daughter.

-Stan: ?? :) Wtf?

SHUT UP STAN AND CONTROL YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER.

-Stan: Giiiiirl, you crazy.

Booooy, shut yo mouth.

-Stella: DON'T BE TALKIN' TO MY MAN LIKE THAT!

Stella, Stan is your BROTHER. He ain't yo maaaan.

-Stella: Giiirl, you be trippin'!

-Ella: Giiiiirl, YOU DA ONE WHO BE TRIPPIN'. Anybody who's anybody know dat Stan be MY MAN.

-Stella: OOOOOOO somebody hold my earrings.

Wow. My Tamagotchi are ghetto.

Anyway, I think this is my last post for the evening.

Unless I get another random idea in my head (hopefully my Tamagotchi won't talk like they live in the ghetto in my next fabulous idea :p )

AND I got my first PM about my log since I re-booted it!

It was from RAWRAnalei :D

THANKS FOR THE PM! :D

I know I've said this about 34872394782349237 times before, but if you want to PM about my log or if you just want to talk, or if you hate me and want to tell me how lame I am, send me a PM :p

~BuddiLuvsYew

**P.S. My new friend Analei has a SUPER FANTASTIC LOG so please check it out!! Analei's Log :) **

Last edited by a moderator:
Good-Morning Everybody :angry:

So, I just realized something. This log is over a year old D:

I feel so old! I didn't know that I've had this log THAT long!

Anyway, my Tamagotchi are doing fine, I guess.

I turned Tenshi's sound off because I woke up kinda early this morning and I didn't want to wake anyone up, and I was just chilling in my living room when I checked on her and I see a POOP. That means that she did a GOOD-DEED so I could TRAIN her but I MISSED IT.

ARGH.

THEN, her TP was low, so I'm shoving chocolate down her throat, and this STUPID BAT COMES. I was tapping the shell, but it wasn't going away, so I start freaking out and hitting the shell REALLY hard, BUT THE STUPID BAT STILL TAKES THE CHOCOLATE AND HER GOOD-DEEDS METER GOES DOWN A NOTCH.

I had my little emo-kid moment, then I continue feeding her chocolate when ANOTHER bat comes. I was like, FML. This time, I LIGHTLY tap the shell, and the bat goes away.

I was mad.

Bei is being super-cute and super-boring as usual.

The Unchi-Family is doing okay. The sisters are still in love with Stan.

-Stan: HELP ME D:

Sorry, you're on your own there. I'm not getting involved with your love-affairs.

-Stan: WHAT LOVE AFFAIRS?! I AM TRAPPED IN AN EGG-SHELL WITH TWO PSYCHO-CHICKS!

Poor Stan :'( Too bad the matchmaker still won't let him get married. OH WELL.

So, I'm super bored, and I don't think I have anything else to write about. My morning-posts are kinda suckish :/

But I still love you :rolleyes:

(^I'm so creepy D:)

~Should I sign my name here? Idk. I guess not!

OMG.

So, I was just chillin' with my Tamagotchi in my lap, when I stand up and Bei falls off of my lap and LANDS ON MY FOOT. I know he's tiny, but it HURT :rolleyes:

Whatever.

Stupid Bei. Breaking my feet.

AND I went back and read all of my previous posts. The OLD ones are good, but the most-recent ones (like, the ones I made before I started posting again yesterday) SUCK. Well, I think they do. The ones with my Music Star are funny because I remember actually throwing that thing at the wall, then writing about it, and you guys probably thought I was kidding xD

I found some typos in my previous posts, and I HATE TYPOS. So, that pi**ed me off a little, but I didn't bother fixing them because they're old so there's no point in fixing old stuff.

I was also reading about Lassy (my v3. Ugh. Her name STILL bothers me :/ ) and it makes me want to run my v3 again :angry: I just CANNOT STAND v3 babies! They're cute and all, but the game SUCKS. And it takes forever to win :/ idk.

Music Star or v3?

Oh, the lights dim while we're dancin'; yeah, the floor is shakin' in this DISCO HEAVEN ;D

(I love me some LADY GAGA :angry: )

~BLY

So, Tenshi turned into some character on the Angelgotch that I forgot the name of! :(

Alls I know is that its the good-teen and not the bad-teen ;D

I've been bored allll day. I'm like, half-asleep right now. Yay D::::::;

I have an idea :huh:

I have a little video-camera and I was thinking that MAYBE (just maybe) I could get a YouTube account for my log and have little vlogs for when I'm being super lazy and don't feel like typing :) (Like right now, LOL)

But I don't know. I wouldn't show me in the vlog, just my voice and my Tamagotchi. ;) I don't want any creepers creeping on me.

I could have some music playing in the background, blah blah blah. I'm so tired right now, you have no idea.

Anyway, the Unchi Family aren't able to get married yet. It's driving me crazy D:

Bei is being adorable, yet boring. (As usual)

I think thats it. Bei hates you. He told me.

-Bei:....? What?

~BLY

Hey there :]

I'm kinda on my phone right now, so this post is gonna be really lame :/

Anyway, just a quick update:

I plan on starting my video-logs today :angry:

And I'm not using my v5 or my music star, but I am using my v2 and my angelgotch.

I might run my other v2 too, so they can have babies :unsure:

That's all I have for now :huh:

~BLY

Okay, so I don't think the whole video-log thing is a good idea :p

Well, maybe it is.

Ugh. Why do I have to have ambiguous feelings about everything?

Anyway, this is what has happened in the last few days that I haven't posted:

1. My v5 had babies, and I had everything perfectly set up to get the Royal Family. And guess what?!

It didn't happen. So, I took the batteries out of those ugly little ungrateful biotches ;D

2. I started up my Music Star, had it running for 5 minutes, and then remembered how much I hated it and threw it up against the wall.

3. I saw my little blue v2, and I put a battery in it and hit 'Download'. In the shell was a cute little 2nd-Generation strawberry-teenager named Aimee. She was super cute, but then she turned into an ugly fat butterfly thing so I took out her battery this afternoon. ;P

4. I attempted to make a video-log 3 times, and I wasn't happy with any of them so they got deleted.

5. I found my blue-butterfly v3 and put a battery in it. I currently have a little boy in there named 'Fish?'. Isn't that awesome? :eek:

6. This is a random note: The other day I went to Walgreens and saw a GORGEOUS light blue-with-white-Hawaiian-flowers v4.5. I want it.

So, Fish? says hi :D

-Fish?: Uh... no I don't?

Uh, yes you do Fish?.

-Fish?: :eek: I'm confused. And why do I have a question mark in my name?

BECAUSE THATS WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND I DO WHAT I WANT OKAY?!

-Fish?: Please don't beat me up ;(

Don't worry, I will. ;D

-Fish?: -cries-

Awww, suck it up, SON.

Anyway, that's all I got. I think.

I'm still running my Angel, but Tenshi died a while ago and I have some new thing in there and I don't know what his name is, so.... yeah. I haven't taken very good care of him so far :p

SEND ME A PM RIGHT NOW OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND EAT ALL OF THE KEYS OFF OF YOUR KEYBOARD.

Love you ;]

~BLY

So, I'm not loving my v3.

Lemme explain why:

1. It's boring me to tears.

2. Fish? is ugly. :/

3. I want babies NOW :(

4. I want to run a different version for some reason, but I have no idea what I want to run.

5. I'm being really dumb, and I'm just bored in general... idk. I always get like this during the summer.

SO, I am going to open up my MAGICAL BOX OF TAMAGOTCHI and look in there for a version that I actually want to use. I think I'll either decide to put away my v3 and use a totally different version, or put a battery in one of my other v3's and have my two v3's have babies :}

My Angel is in my room somewhere dying all by himself xD I'm such a bad person.

I'll go decide what Tamagotchi I'm gonna use and be right back ;D

Say hello to Pie and Ella! :D

They are my new Tamagotchi-pair. Here are their stats:

Pie

Boy

0yrs

1G

Version 2

Ella

Girl

0yrs

1G

Version 4.5

I'm super excited about their FUTURE BABIES :)

AWW THEY JUST POOPED AT THE SAME TIME :D

They LOVE EACHOTHER. DON'T YOU GUYS?!

-Ella: Umm, I just pooped myself. Can I answer the question some other time?

-Pie: Oh, I see how it is. You value your bowel movements more than our friendship! -goesandcriesincorner-

-Ella: Oh, shut up. Quit being so emotional. I just want my poop to be cleaned!

PUPPY LOVEE &lt;3333

I just connected them! Ella brought a present....

It was a poop.

-Ella: BAHAHA I PUT MY POOP IN A BOX!

-Pie: You're such a jerk! :(

BAHAHA SHE PUT HER POOP IN A BOX! xD

Pie is a very girly man. He's lost all of the games they have played against eachother so far LOL

-Pie: That statement just greatly damaged my self-esteem. I hope you're happy.

Oh, I am. Don't worry :]

AWW ELLA GAVE PIE A HEART! HOW CUTE!

-Ella: QUIT POSTING MY PRIVATE FEELINGS ON THE INTERNET!

I'll do what I want :D

-Ella: :( Terrific.

~BLY

F M L.

Wanna know why?

Okay, so, I have been reading binary's log about the new TAMA-GO, and I got all excited about it. So (this is about a week ago, btw) I go to Target.com, type in tamagotchi, and there they are. The 3 new color variations of Tama-Go are sitting there on my computer screen. I have my heart set on the white Kutchipatchi one. I order it.

I have been painfully waiting ALL WEEK, just to get an email from Target saying that my ORDER WAS CANCELLED BECAUSE THE NEW TAMA-GO IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

I am super not happy. This is totally not cool..

Other than that, I am a perfectly happy child. I am currently running my cute little v2 (my first tama &lt;3 )

It's that little Kutchipatchi-Snake thing. I love it. Yeah, I know its a bad character. I don't care. I think it's cute.

His name is Rico (bahaha. Hannah Montana, much?)

Umm... thats it. Yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back