My new tamagotchi version 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wanted a v4 ever since I heard the rumor that there would be one 2 come out and I don't understand why It has 2 be such a high price :angry: I WANT 1 SSSSOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cries*

I have wanted a v4 ever since I heard the rumor that there would be one 2 come out and I don't understand why It has 2 be such a high price :angry: I WANT 1 SSSSOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cries*
it won't be a high price.

maybe only 20$

but, it is a high price right now because there is only one person selling it.

If there were uhhh, 200 people selling it and they weren't so New it would maybe be worth less...

get it? cause i don't really know what i just typed.

?+_>

Wow, I didn't realize that V. 4s were around $60 on e-bay. :eek: Yesterday at Target, I saw a few V. 4s that were only $15.

ive looked on the sites of target, walmart, toys r us, and walgreens but they all jus have v3s. i guess they havent put them up yet n ill have to go out and see if i can find any v4s today. i have to wait til my mom comes home though ^_^ hopefully i can get more then one, if i get my check cashed in today....and i thought v4s weren't supposed to come out in the US til january?

Awwww...now I feel so stupid cuz I just got 2 brand new v3 and you guys make them sound like crap. I wish my guy could go to school and have a job! UWAHHHHH!!!!!*cries eyes out*

my v4 at target was 14.99 at walmart tamagotchis are 14.24 and they sell tamagotchis at walgreens? please tell me >.< cool!

youre right mamitchi465 all tamas are fun! i just wish i had the 1995 tamagotchis . i only have v1-v4

and cool! im goin to walgreens ^_^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone plz e-mail mi bak and tell mi the v4 websit mi e-mail address is:[email protected] .....................plz some1 save me im desprate :(

im going crazy

cat-moo, the web 4 v4 is : go to tamatown.com and then below the whole tamatown v3 mess click on the tamagotchi europe link

and then go to espana box and then click on v4 tamatown right next to the v3 one i hope it helped :)

and ..if the v4 cost alot you are going into the wrong store (a store that has high prices 4 anything)

because i went to little tokyo 4 a anime club trip and i went to a store that sold v2's and v3's and they cost 21.00 and

(little tokyo is at los angeles at california, its not the real tokyo.. i wish though)

and yea :) thanx 4 the pics NorwegianTama but i dont have any of those covers, i have the sunflower field cover like stardres's one

and i really want the blue v4 and the ..oh my gosh the one i have just poped out on ebay when i just opened it!!! :unsure:

well yeah i want another v4 these are fun and cute :(

Those sellers in Ebay are quite crazy, if it's not from Bandai, it's like $89.90. *lols*

I'd love to buy one V4 at Toys 'r' Us, but i think in asia, i like need to wait till June 2007. **SOB** **Haiz**

I really want A V4 so if you guys have any info about them can you please PM me :wacko:

:angry: ~*Emily*~ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back