My new tamagotchi version 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool i have a glow in the dark one and i bougth it in toysrus :furawatchi:
lol before I didn't know I had a v4 nor a glow in a dark one today. I am slow. -.-

I can't wait to get a new tamagotchi version4 either they sound so cool because they have 20 games, there are more things on the website, you can turn your tamagotchi into a rock star or a designer or a scientist and there are way more characters!

Congrats on the new V4 tamagotchi! I got mine today, I live in the UK, so yes, they are out in the UK. I think they are little confusing at first, but when you get used to it, it's a lot of fun!

:D

yesterday i saw 5 glow in the dark ones and a pink stripes one and a orange circles one! thats cool!

i was gonna get it but my mom is evil so she did not buy it 4 me :eek: because she is against tamagotchis.

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

Very lucky, I really want a version four but I guess I have to wait till they come out to canada :D

//-lWeride

whats on your mind is actually better than comments and rumors when you think 'bout it...

hey! my v4 is fun!!....just to stay on topic.

ive looked on the sites of target, walmart, toys r us, and walgreens but they all jus have v3s. i guess they havent put them up yet n ill have to go out and see if i can find any v4s today. i have to wait til my mom comes home though :lol: hopefully i can get more then one, if i get my check cashed in today....and i thought v4s weren't supposed to come out in the US til january?
No! they don't come out in Jan. Well, at first i thought that V4 was coming out in Jan., but then my friend told me on Dec.21 it came out, she said she had already ordered one 4 me anyway. :) :( :D

besides, she KNOWS all about tamas & she told me that on Jan. 21 at 8:46........they'd be gone within an hour. SO I'M GETTN' ONE!!!!!! p.s. congrats:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back