My new tamagotchi version 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they will be out every where on december 14

or so I've heard...

Moonpie*

^.^

Is the December 14th date correct? I'm in the Midwestern USA and I am going to Target on Friday for a special 10% shopping certificate day and if they have one........I'd be sooooo happy. Otherwise, there's always my birthday that is coming up.

Oooooh...I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Is it realesed in Canada yet? ^_^ :huh:

i`m so excited :) i bought a v4 from online and i cant wait 2 get it! (it the american ver.)

hi! i got my new v4 in december 3rd! itsb amazing that when i looked at stardres' tamagotchi v4 the same bay, i got my v4! it is the sunflower cover that stardres has. the tamagotchi jinsei website i puup has info about the v4! this v4 is cute!!! and i love the sunflower cover! :D i hope u all get one very soon like tommorrow! too bad i dont know how to put pictures of it up but look at stardres' topic,stardres has the same one as mine :D THERE ARE SOO MUCH CUTE CHARACHTERS LIKE.. THERES A YOUNG DOROTCHI AND ANDROTCHI, the young dorotchi has a cute tiny bow on it !
TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION VERSION 4-EVERYONE IN TAMATALK!!! :angry: ;)
you do!!!!!!!

Good for you! :wacko: Hey! do you have any codes to get into the tamatown for V4's.If so please tell me!What are some of the V4 fetures!Tell me all about it! :D

Hi, I'm siciliangirl

tell about how everything works so i can talk my mom into buying me one...tomorrow!!! :blink:

go to www.toysrus.com, and type in tamagotchi under the search bar.

it has new skill points that cause you to get jobs,go to school and there is also new items B)

and new characters and games + you can recieve mail,and important events when you get a job,school or preschool.

there are lots of new features but its best you not know until you recieve one.

To those who have the V4 already: is there only one stage of school or do you go to several levels? (preschool, kindergarten type one, high school type one) and then you choose your job and such?

preschool when toddler and school wnen teen-half of adult stage(half of adult stage-the adult goes to school for a while then gets ajob)

Nice. I got a Tamagotchi v.4 two. I have the glow in the dark one and now I have a Dorotchi. ^.^ and I bought mine in wal-mart :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
cool i have a glow in the dark one and i bougth it in toysrus :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back