my super ultra

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HUZZAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A.J. finally left and we're moving on!! :huh: :D :pochitchi: have now a baby boy named Tex. ahh I'm proud to see the generation 5 sign on my tamagotchi screen!! And not one tamagotchi has died

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got Oyajitchi!!!!!! This one here and he evolved from a baby!!! It's weird I guess he's a secret character. I think I got him because I mated 2 oldies.

guess what? I just got a job!!! I think it's at the school. I'm going to go play it now and report back later! :rolleyes:

====================

EDIT: ok, I tried the job and I'm just counting the people on the bus. I don't like that job very much... I thought it was at the school because of the what the job place looked like. Oh well!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, nothing so far is happening. But I got an [!] important letter. I was pretty sure it was the letter to retire so i never opened it :huh:

My friend's tama (that our oldies mated with) has the same character!

OHH! The matchmaker came!!! :angry: ;) :D My tama and a furawatchi had a pretty baby girl! :rolleyes:

I wonder what I should name her...

oh and also, I guess I should tell you that when I was at school, I took my Tamagotchi out of my pocket and there was a small black dot in the bottom left corner of the screen :rolleyes: I thought it probably somehow got under the screen. I put it back in my pocket and after a while, I looked at it again and it was gone! It was weird

Yay!!! Tex left last night but I really wanted to see him leave ^_^

Anyway, it's a girl and I named her Cho (from this post with all these Japanese names thanks to TamaMum)

Good news!!! Cho evolved!!! ^_^ ;) YAY!!!! She turned into a Mizutamachi and she's gorgeous!!! ♥♥♥♥

Cho evolved into Ojyotchi. Looks here . She got robbed 2 times today and now is attending school with Mr. Canvace or however you spell that.

=====I also might be writing about my yellow (pic here ) Tamagotchi V3.======

Her name is Queen and she is a Megatchi. Look her up here . The matchmaker came to her today and now she has a baby girl :( . How happy :]

Last edited by a moderator:
ARRRCGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got robbed!!!!!! :huh: :D :huh: so sad. :p

at least it was only 100 points. Last time I got robbed was right after I played a game and then all the points i got were robbed! EVIL ROBBER WILL PAY ONE DAY!!!!! > :( grr

Ohhhhhh!!!!!, Cho turned into an adult!!! :huh: :D and she's a pyonkotchi. I've had her before, so i'm not TERRIBLY happy with it. OH well

I had this reaaally weird dream about my tamagotchi:

So I guess I was in some restaurant, and I had my tamagotchi that ran out of batteries and then i spilt sauce on it and it started working!! But the screen was divided and one side was in Japanese and one was in English!!! I also had 31000034365 points or so!!! :D :wub: IT WAS WEIRD but I wish it came true!

Cho just quit school and is looking for a job! I really want to work at the circus, be a scientist, or a florist.

But i just can't seem to find a nice job ;_;

by the way, she's 5 years old!

Wow!! I finally got a job! But Cho is 7 years old now, I better start watching for that matchmaker!! :lol: her job is a fireman or actually a firewoman lol!

I found this little cheat on the internet and I tried it on my yellow V3 that just died but it didn't work :angry:

===================

PS: Please remember!! Tamagotchi Logs are logs ONLY therefore there are NO REPLIES ALOUD read about it here

Guess what?? I bought what I thought was a big cookie, but it's a cool soccer ball!!! :huh: :eek: <_< Cho seems to be really good at it! GO CHO GO!!! :unsure:

Hey guys!! I've been working on a little surprise for you, you will probably find it in my next post!

Thanks for reading my log and I hope you all enjoy it! That's all for now!!! :furawatchi:

OK, there is something seriously weird. :blink: :angry: :lol: whenever I look at the shop, there always has been a cracker cookie thing first when I click on the shop :huh: it's been there for like 5 times in a row.

Oh I forgot to tell you!!!! The matchmaker came!!!!!!!!! :( :ph34r: and Now cho has a baby boy.

Now Cho just left :angry: BYE CHO!!!!!!!!! and the baby is sleeping. I need a name for him FAST!

Now, he evolved into a Pyontitchi! But I'm pretty disappointed, I've had him before and I wanted a new V4 character!!!! :angry: and all I've had with my 28 tamagotchis on the V4 were V3 characters :(

Latest posts

Back