my super ultra

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!!! The matchmaker came this morning!!!! :D ;) :huh: and she brought a Maskatchi ;) to mate with Bobo!! So he has a baby girl! :huh: happy!!

Oh cool!!!!! My tamagotchi (and his baby girl) ARE WATCHING THE EGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohhh I wonder what will happen....

WOAH! A BLACK THING!!!! :) cool!!! :D

So last night, I set the time to 11:59 and saw Bobo fly away :) how touching ;_; but I named the baby girl Asagi from Yotsuba& the manga ^_^ :)

Asagi first evolved into a Mohawk-tchi or whatever it is, then evolved into aaaaan........................

B) ICHIGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) I've never had this character ever before. So i'm glad I got a different character finally!!!

Asagi turned into a :ph34r: MASKTCHI!!! :ph34r: But I was REALLY hoping for a version 4 character!! I haven't gotten 1 -_- :D :D :D :( > :(

but at least she could try out the piano I wasted my points on. It's a real waste. It's just like the guitar which I already have

Back