My Tam Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Candy`s food:

Milk

Cheese burger

Ice Cream

Sundae

Popcorn

Energy drink

Pear

Hot dog

Cracker

Bread

Corn dog

Milk

Tea

Cracker

Cheese burger

Cookie

Peanut

Bananas

Bread

Ice cream

Tommy`s Items:

Honey

Mimitchi Costume

Ball

Ball

Bowtie

Music

Skateboard

Wings

Trumpet

Sunglasses(wrapped)

Darts

Pencil

Costume

Hair Gel

Ball

Tommy has some milk for a treat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Zucutchi now, her name is Daisy.

Candy`s status:

Hungry:4 full

Happy:4 full

Training:9/9

Year:4

Weight:47

Generation:2

Daisy`s status:

Training:7/9

Year:5

Weight:39

Generation:2

Not gonna post more about Daisy unless she gets more training bars or turns into the secret character or meets the matchmaker.

Candy`s items:

Mimitchi Costume

Bow

Racquets

Cap

Cape

Glasses

Ball(can`t use)

Boots

Hair Gel

Computer

Wig

Action Figure(can use but she`s a girl so she hates it)

Hair Gel

Hair Gel

Candy is meeting the matchmaker soon and Tommy and my friend`s mimitchi(Amber)are gonna marry! I want one boy and one girl. Maybe Tommy will be a Mimitchi?

Oh, and I can`t find angel`s log so I will post about her here again.

Candy got three O`s four times in Slot yesterday and I am saving up points so Candy`s baby will have lots of money!

Tommy

My friend gave me Tommy in school, he was paused. She told me Tommy was a dog.

Tommy is!!!!!!

Tommy is a---------------------> :rolleyes: !

Description:Good natured and rare!

Oh, boy! I am soo happy! My friend wants Tommy and her mimitchi to mate, but I want Candy and Tommy to. :rolleyes:

Also, I gave Tommy the U.F.O. His favorite food is a Sausage. I fed him one and he has a full training meter.

Candy

She`s five today and still got the throne.

Angel

Not hatched!

Tommy

Tommy wasn`t aging so my friend took him and now I have Amber!

Candy

She`s OK, a five year old tama.

Amber

Above I explained why I have Amber. She`s OK for a six year old and is dancing now. Favorite food is ice cream. Tommorow we will connect Amber and Tommy, and if they don`t mate, then Candy and Tommy will, so I`m keeping Candy age 5 just in case.

This is yesterday..............

Tommy

Tommy mated with Amber(see above)and they each got a baby boy! I`m gonna name it Joey. Tommy`s leaving tonight..........I`ll miss him.

Candy

Still five, but she`s OK. Behaves well.

Angel

Well, I`m deciding whether I should leave angel alone for days after I start her, getting the Lucky Poo, or care for her. Oh, well............

Tommy/Joey

Tommy is still alive. Thank goodness!

Candy

Candy is six! Late in the day she aged. I set the clock to 10:29 am. I waited one minute and the matchmaker came! The first time I was offered a Kusitchi(plant thing). I said no because that is the worst. I again changed it to 10:29 am. This time I was offered a ghost-like tama. I agreed. I got............................

another boy. I`m gonna name him Lucky. He`ll be 3rd generation!

Joey

Tommy left and I saw him leave. Joey`s batteries are now low, and before he died, Tommy was 6 years old and weighed 82 lbs. I will debug it tommorow.

Lucky

Yes, Candy left but I did not see her. She was 7 years old and weighed 32 lbs. Well Lucky is a Kinkamotchi today. He weighs 50 lbs and is 0 yr.

News

My mom said I could get a V3 with my allowance and new batteries for Joey! I can`t wait!

Joey

Tommy left and I saw him leave. Joey`s batteries are now low, and before he died, Tommy was 6 years old and weighed 82 lbs. I will debug it tommorow.

Lucky

Yes, Candy left but I did not see her. She was 7 years old and weighed 32 lbs. Well Lucky is a Kinkamotchi today. He weighs 50 lbs and is 0 yr.

News

My mom said I could get a V3 with my allowance and new batteries for Joey! I can`t wait!

Joey

Lucky

News

Blue Tama

I tried debugging and failed. Oh, well................

Lucky

Still 0 yr. I bought her an action figure and when she sleeps, it is in the corner!

Other Stuff

I couldn`t find a Version Three.

Reply to tama_lover45

How do you explain your username?

Lucky

He is with my friend tonight.

Blue

Gonna start it up tonight!

Angel Talk

Note:Unless you have an angel you will not understand. Before reading, I suggest going to www.mimitchi.com, unless you have an angel and understand!

I am not sure if I want a Takoten or Kodoten. Kuriten would be a good one to get, but I also like Pukten. Maybe twins or the devil? I dunno..................

Blue Tama

Name`s Emily.

Growth:

Shiropuchi----> :furawatchi: ---->Ringotchi

I suspect I will get a mametchi, like Luck.(Click here to read about Luck!)

Lucky

One year old U.F.O.-tchi.

Emily

One STILL! Arrgh, I DO NOT LIKE RINGOTCHI!!!! Takes FOREVER to age!

Lucky

Been paused while I decide what I want him to be.

Decided:

Want him to be:

:D

or

or

:)

or

I also decided once he grows up he will marry my sister`s tama, No!.(No! is a :( )

Angel

Here`s what I will make angel:

Babitchi Spirit----->Maruten------>Takoten(unhealthy teen)------->Pukuten(best of unhealthy)

Minor Things

Pausing both tamas now.

Major Things

Noticed that I changed my avatar to an angel baby? That`s what it looks like, called Obake 2, I think.

Also, I want Lucky to become an :D and Emily a :lol: .

One question

Does anyone read my logs anymore?

Minor

Still pausing. Looking for V3.

Major

This log has really nothing now, since I`m pausing Emily and Lucky to get rest from being a caretaker, and angel is not hatched yet. She will be hatched sometime later. I may not write here for a while, not find it, and create a new one. This is pretty full anyway. Is anyone reading this? Two of you PMed me, but does anyone else read this?

Good bye

This may be the log`s last post. If it is abandoned, which it may be, I will just say good-bye just in case. Thank all of you for reading my log. Good-bye. Don`t be surprised if this is the last post...................

-The_Tam_Codes

Thank you

Did you really want me to post here more? Thank KouhiiTenshi! KouhiiTenshi PMed me and told me that he/she loves my log and I should post here more.

My answer is...................I WILL! Adventures of my tamas coming soon.

Note

Tama adventures not here yet. Just wanted to say three things:

1)This log now has 158 replies!

2)I now have 992 posts!

3)I have started adding mametchi to the bottom of every post. Like a mini signature.

:furawatchi:

Hooray! Time to celebrate my 1,001 post!

Anyway, Emily is running FINALLY.

Weight:30 lbs

Latest posts

Back