My Tama Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Music Star

Brad just turned into a Kikitchi a good care teen yes! I raised Brad right after all.

Black Tama Go

Arnold just got disciplined by accident I should've praised him instead.

Purple Tama Go

Arlen and his sweetheart(I'm going to call her Arlene)are taking a bath together. How sweet.

magstama

Music Star

The music teacher came to visit Brad and gave him a saxophone. Then Brad went to music school and formed a band with David, a Nonopotchi and Colleen, a Chamametchi. Their genre is R&B music.

Black Tama Go

Arnold is bouncing around the screen right now. He should be evolving in 55 minutes from now.

Purple Tama Go

Arlen and Arlene are swaying back and forth together on the screen right now.

I'll post stats when Arnold evolves.

magstama

Black Tama Go

Arnold just turned into a Kilalatchi the good care teen. I have a feeling I'm going to get another Mametchi.

Arnold

1 yr old

20 pounds

1st generation

5 hungry hearts filled, 1 happy heart filled

7 training bars/15, 5 friendship hearts filled completely 1 slightly filled

points 6950

Purple Tama Go

Here's Arlen's stats:

Arlen

7 yrs old

33 pounds

1st generation

3 hungry hearts filled, 1 happy heart filled

full training bars, 6 friendship hearts filled completely

points 5770

Music Star

Here's Brad's stats:

Brad

22 pounds

1st generation

2 hungry hearts filled, 4 happy hearts filled

Tone 330

rhythm 345

original 128

genre R&B

points 720

magstama

Music Star

Brad evolved into a Mametchi. Told you I would get another one.

Black Tama Go

Arnold evolved into a KuroMametchi. Yes no more Mametchis.

Purple Tama Go

Arlen and Arlene should have a baby tomorrow. They were supposed to have one today but I accidentaly pushed the a and c buttons in the middle of the night and turned it to clock set.

Purple Tama Go

Arlen and Arlene left their baby girl today so now it's the start of my 2nd generation. Amy's bouncing around on the screen now.

magstama

Music Star

The matchmaker came at 12:30pm to suggest a mate for Brad and suggested a Kunoitchi. This is the second time Kunoitchi was suggested once on my Purple Tama Go and now on my Music Star. If Arnold is suggested a Kunoitchi tomorrow when he goes to the dating place I'm going to scream. Anyway after Brad married the Kunoitchi(I'm calling her Bree)an egg appeared. Minutes later it hatched and it was a boy that I'm going to name Carl. Brad meanwhile earned two awards one first ranking R&B award and the first ranking Rock and Roll award. He has over 470,000,000 tama fans.

magstama

Purple Tama Go

Amy turned into a Mikazukitchi this morning.

Black Tama Go

Arnold went to the dating place this morning and was first offered a Kunoitchi. I immediately said no. The second time he was offered a Memetchi. Of course I said yes so he married a Memetchi and now they're bouncing around on the screen.

Music Star

Brad's fan base dropped to about 81,000,000 tama fans. Don't know why but it happened. He and Bree should be leaving their little boy to my care at midnight tonight.

magstama

Purple Tama Go

Amy just turned into a...ugh...Kunoitchi. Just like her Mother. That's it no more mating my male tamas with Kunoitchis.

Music Star

Carl turned into a Kuchitamatchi. He's practicing the guitar now.

magstama

Purple Tama Go

I reset my tama go yesterday, it hatched and it was a girl I named Bella. She's now a Mikazukitchi.

Black Tama Go

Arnold and Alma will leave their baby girl to my care at midnight.

Music Star

Carl is now a Kuromametchi. He and his band unfortunately are street performers because I missed an audition.

magstama

Black Tama Go

Annie is now a Ringotchi

Purple Tama Go

Bella is now a Kunoitchi...UGH!

Music Star

Carl should meet the band manager for a mate either today or tomorrow.

magstama

Music Star

Carl was offered a Makiko by the band manager and he married her and...they had a baby boy I named Dale.

magstama

Purple Tama Go

Bella went to the dating place yesterday and was first offered a tarakotchi but I didn't like him so he was rejected. Then she was offered a Kuchipatchi. I like him so I said yes to the marry prompt and they got married. Tomorrow they should become parents.

Music Star

Dale is now a Hinotamatchi and formed a band with Lydia a Ringotchi and Veronica a Chamametchi and their genre is Rock and Roll.

magstama

Sorry for the delay in posting I had to restart my Tamas because my niece played with them and paused the heck out of them. I restarted my Music Star first then I'll restart my two tama gos.

Music Star

I restarted it, it hatched and was a boy I named Ace.

magstama

Black Tama Go

I restarted it, it hatched and it was a girl I named Alana.

Purple Tama Go

I restarted it, it hatched and it was a boy I named Armin.

Music Star

Ace turned into a Kuribotchi.

magstama

Black Tama Go

Alana turned into a Mikazukitchi

Purple Tama Go

Armin turned into a Kurokotchi

Music Star

Ace turned into a Nonopotchi and formed a band at music school with David a Kikitchi and John a Hinotamatchi. Their genre is Rock and Roll and they all play the drums.

magstama

Black Tama Go

Alana went to the date place today and married a Nonopotchi after being offered him twice.

Purple Tama Go

Armin went to the date place today and married a Ringotchi on the first try.

Music Star

Ace was mad so he left me yesterday and I hatched a new egg and it was a girl that I named Angie. An hour later Angie turned into a Tamatchi.

Tama ID

Today my used tama id came in the mail and had a lanyard included so cute! Anyway the egg hatched and it was a girl I named Anna. I'm getting used to the games and icons but I think I can handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back