My Tama Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This morning I took Darren to the matchmaker and he was offered Chamametchi, Lavulitchi and Uwasatchi. He chose Lavulitchi. They got married and had a baby girl I named Emma. An hour later Emma turned into a Hoshitchi. I love how Hoshitchi looks in color. She's so beautiful.

I just bought an ID L off of ebay today so I'll get it next week sometime so once it comes I'll log it here.

Tama iD

I restarted my tama id this morning, it hatched and was a girl I named Iris. An hour later Iris turned into a Belutchi.

Tama ID L

I got my ID L in the mail today, I started it, it hatched and was a boy I named Andy. He was a Yurapatchi, the little guy with a flower blooming out of his head when he's happy. An hour later Andy turned into a Kaubotchi, the little cowboy character.

Tama ID

Iris turned into a Chuuchutchi this morning. I'm trying for a Memetchi.

Tama ID L

Andy turned into a Bokuhoshitchi this afternoon. I'm trying for a Kuishinbotchi. Hopefully I'll get him.

Tama ID

On Wednesday Iris turned into a Memetchi. Today I took her to the matchmaker where she was offered a Kuromametchi, a Kikitchi and a Gozarutchi. Iris chose the Kuromametchi, they got married and had a baby girl I named Jade. An hour later Jade turned into a Hoshitchi.

Tama ID L

On Wednesday Andy turned into a Kuchipatchi(Darn). Today I took him to the matchmaker and he was offered a Shigurehimetchi, a Chamametchi and a Agetchi. Andy chose the Sigurehimetchi, they got married and had a baby girl I named Addy, a Choribotchi. An hour later Addy turned into a Paletchi.

Tama ID

Here is my restarted 1st Generation Kikitchi Fred. He is celebrating Kuchipatchi's birthday today.

Tama ID L

Here is my restarted 1st Generation Furawatchi Carly. She's also celebrating Kuchipatchi's birthday today.

5/27/11

After taking a week's break I'm back and will now update on my current generations.

Tama ID

My 3rd generation Belutchi died yesterday so I restarted my ID, it hatched and was a girl I named Kristy. She's now a Belutchi and should turn into a teenager today.

Tama ID L

I now have a 3rd generation adult female Watawatatchi named Edith. She should get her fourth happy symbol today and then she'll go to the matchmaker.

5/31/11

Tama ID

My 1st generation Uwasatchi, Kristy, will get her fourth symbol today and then I'll take her to the matchmaker.

Tama ID L

I now have a 5th generation girl, a Rolutchi named Gia whose Mom was a Furawatchi named Fiona. She'll turn into a teenager tomorrow.

6/5/11

Version 4

My version 4 came in the mail Friday, I started it up, it hatched and was a boy I named Ace. Ace is now a Young Androtchi who is 2 years old.

Tama ID

I now have a 3rd generation female, a Chuuchutchi named Laura.

Tama ID L

I now have a 6th generation female, a Sabosabotchi named Heidi.

6/6/11

Version 4

Ace died yesterday afternoon so I hatched a new egg and it was a girl I named Ashley. An hour later Ashley turned into a toddler and should turn into a teenager today.

Tama ID

Laura turned into a Uwasatchi this morning.

Tama ID L

Heidi turned into a Furawatchi this morning.

6/9/11

Version 4

Ashley is now a Masktchi.

Tama ID

I had to start over because Laura left me. I now have a girl named Mary who's a Hoshitchi.

Tama ID L

Heidi got married yesterday to a Bokutchi and they had a baby boy(finally!)I named Ben. He's now a Nannokitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back