My Tama Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tama Go's should both have babies with their significant others tomorrow so I'll update about them then.

I tossed out my Music Star because I was tired of being left by the tamagotchis on there all the time. There might be a glitch so I just threw it away besides I got bored of it and wanted to focus on just my two Tama Go's and my Tama iD.

Speaking of my Tama iD Anna became a Shelltchi.

Black and Purple Tama Gos

Alana(Black Tama Go)and her hubby had a baby boy today and Armin(Purple Tama Go)and his wife had a baby girl today also. On Saturday the parents of each baby will leave and I'll be left to take care of them.

Tama iD

Anna turned into a Chamametchi today and also got the Ta, Ma, and To of TamaTomo and she'll get the Mo on Sunday and I'll also mate her with another tamagotchi too on Sunday.

After a lot of serious thought I decided to take the batteries out of both of my tama gos and just run the Tama iD for now since I like it a lot better than the Tama Gos.

Instead of waiting for Anna to get the Mo of TamaTomo and then mate her on Sunday because Sundays just don't work out for me in taking care of a baby(I let my niece play with my tamas on Sundays and she calls them her "ticki tas" by the way)I decided to mate her tomorrow when she turns 4. I think you can mate them when they're 4. If I can mate her tomorrow I'll post it here.

Anna visited the matchmaker right after she woke up and the matchmaker offered her a Kuromametchi, a Kuchipatchi and a Kikitchi. It was a tough desision between Kuromametchi and Kuchipatchi but Anna chose Kuchipatchi, they got married and then Anna was back at home with a baby boy I named Alex. An hour after his mother left he became a Mattaritchi.

I restarted my tama iD because I wasn't watching my previous tama that well so I restarted it, it hatched and it was a girl I named Bebe.

I restarted my tama iD yesterday, it hatched and it was a boy I named Brian. An hour later he turned into a Mattaritchi.

Well Brian turned into a Kiraratchi today but I unfortunately had a care miss with him while at Weight Watchers weighing in so I'll probably get Kuromametchi tomorrow afternoon and then I'll get to work collecting the Ta, Ma and To in TamaTomo.

As I guessed it Brian turned into a Kuromametchi. He's so cool looking now with his earrings and star and his scarf. After he evolved I took him to the conveinence store for some Yakisoba which he loved and got him "Ta" then we went to the TamaCafe for some popcorn which he loved too and that got him "Ma". He was full after that so I took him to the accessory shop for a present-a pair of headphones. Once we got home he wanted to try them on so he went to the closet and tried them on. They fit him perfectly and he loved them so much. That got him "To". Now we have to wait 72 hours to get the "Mo" so we get a friend stamp.

This is Brian the Kuromametchi. I finally figured out how to post pictures. Here are his stats. Sorry he's a little bit blurry.

1 rice bowl filled

full friendship bar

Ta Ma and To symbols

2730 gotchi points

0 friend stamps

3 years old

15g

1st generation

After some thought I decided I'm not going to wait 72 hours for the Mo symbol to get friend stamps. I just can't wait that long! So I mated Brian today. He married a Lovelitchi and they had a baby boy. His name is Caleb and he's just too cute! I'll post again when he's a toddler.

So now Caleb is a Mattaritchi, following in his father's footsteps. After he evolved we went to the game center and we played the catch game. Then we went to the interior shop where we bought the aquarium living room. Caleb really likes it. Here are his stats:

1 rice bowl filled

full friendship bar

No symbols

5970 gotchi points

0 years old

5g

2nd generation

Caleb just turned into a Kiraratchi so I'm trying for a Mametchi because I already had a Kuromametchi on my previous generation. I'm supposed to go on a walking trivia tour tomorrow morning so I'm going to have my tama iD in one hand to constantly check it and the trivia answer sheet and a pen in the other hand so wish me luck.

I did it! I had no care misses with Caleb so he turned into a Mametchi. Yay! So now I'm going to work on extending the friendship bar and then mating him when he turns 4(on Monday).

I took Caleb to the matchmaker today and he was offered a Furawatchi, a Memetchi and a Uwasatchi(my tamas always get offered Uwasatchi). He chose the Memetchi and they got married. They had a baby girl I named Cassie. An hour later she turned into a Belutchi(see photo above).

Cassie turned into a Chuuchutchi this morning. I didn't know I had that many care misses. After she evolved I filled up her hungry meter and played some games.

I restarted my tama iD because I wanted to start collecting friend stamps with the first generation so I restarted it, it hatched and was a girl I named Darcy. An hour later she turned into a belutchi.

Yesterday Darcy turned into a Chuuchutchi following the same evolution pattern as my previous tama Cassie. I already have one care miss so I'll probably get a Furawatchi.

Yesterday Darcy evolved into a Furawatchi. I had 2 care misses from teen to adult. Darcy is so cute with her green and yellow flowers on her ears. Plus she's purple and purple is my favorite color.

I changed my mind about getting friend stamps(again) so I took Darcy to the matchmaker. She was offered Kuromametchi, Kikitchi, and Kuchipatchi. She chose the Kuchipatchi and they got married. Seconds later they had a baby boy I named Darren. Darren is bouncing around the screen right now.

EDIT: Darren turned into a Hanepatchi. See photo below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back