MY TAMAGOTCHI LOG (PLEASE NO POSTS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! I forgot one more thing I have to tell you! (sorry i keep putting all these new posts!) but yesturday I bought a ticket to Chile, I got the maracas! yay! Only 2 more places to travel to and I got all of them :furawatchi: Oh yeah and I donated 12,011 to the king and got the cape!!! finally almost there! :) This is the last post today so don't worry! lol :furawatchi:

STAR5510. I'm glad you read my log :p but next time PM me to tell me stuff of my log, because you'r not allowed to post in peoples logs :D but once again thanks for reading so far :D

Ok I'm back from the Mountains with my friend. I got alittle sunburn but I'm still good Xp

Yeah alot has happend over the few days I've been gone. Well Ocean mated with my friends tama Rice. They both had a baby boy :furawatchi: And then today Ocean left me and I'm now raising her baby boy, Genji. Genji still is a baby i'm hoping for either a Hitodetchi or a Kinokomochi again. I'm not sure how to get a Hitodetchi yet though :rolleyes: Oh and another thing was that Misty had the matchmaker today and she gave me a bunbuntchi but i rejected because I'm going to make her a oldtimer :p Well I'll probably update later on today because I'm sure Genji will evolve today (of course!) but I need to find out how to get a hitodetchi! so if anybody can PM me and tell me thanks :) that was a big help!

I'll update later today :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :D :D

Well Genji evolved and I got a...........................................

-------------------------------------

------------------------

------------------------

------------------------

...................................................................................

...................................................................................

Marutchi!! NO! :( :angry: That's not good! Also in the past hour I never did find out how to get Hitodetchi so yeah :( Also I'm not very happy because My tamagotchi V2 STILL NEVER CAME! I'm not happy right now and sadly to say I don't feel like being botherd by my tama's right now. Oh and I got new plans and hopefully these ones will work out.

Well I'm treating Genji good because I want an Ichigotchi so badly. And I'm also waiting for the matchmaker to come so I can reject her since she comes 3 times a day.

I'm not going to be on for the rest of the day starting in 15 minutes because I'm sleeping over another friends house :)

I'll definitly update more tomarrow!!!! ;) ;) :( :D :)

Hey I'm back, And I finally got my V2 Tama!!!! :gozarutchi:

I'm sooooo Happy That I got my v2 tama it is a hot pink color with hawaiian flowers.Well nothing really happend with Misty & Genji because when I was at my friends house I paused them untill I got back home. But Only the Matchmaker came again for Misty and gave her a Robotchi :wacko: but of corse I rejected since I want her to be an old timer. Now to my V2. I got a girl and named her Mandy. She didn't evolve yet into a toddler. I'll update when she does.

P.S. From now on I'm going to write In order like Pink V2, Green v3, and Pale pink v1.

I'll update more later today! :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi: :wacko: :furawatchi:

Well Mandy did turn into something. Something I didn't want. She turned into a.......................................................................................Marutchi! not another one!!! ughhh I'm getting sick of them :D ;)

Oh this isn't really about my tamagotchi's but I got a little purse to put my tama's in and 4 keychains. One on each tama and the last one goes on my little purse. It was kinda big so I put all my tama stuff like my character paper, batteries etc. so It's pretty full and heavy!

I'l update today again or tomarrow! :lol: :furawatchi: :wacko: :unsure: :)

All I wanted to say is that Misty got the matchmaker twice from the last time I updated. The Matchmaker came and the first time gave me a Hidatchi. The second time she came she gave me a Paparatchi. As cute as those two characters I wanted I had to say no.

Right now both are Sleeping, so there really isn't any much to say besides my plans what I want each one to turn into.

PALE PINK V1 (Genji) (turning into teenager)

-Boy-

1.Ichigotchi

2.Oniontchi

HOT PINK WITH HAWAIIAN FLOWERS V2 (Mandy)(turning into teenager)

-Girl-

1.Ringotchi

2.Hinatchi

LIGHT GREEN WITH PALM TREES AND FLOWERS V3(Misty) (Turning into Oldtimer)

-Girl-

1.Otokitchi

Tomarrow I will tell you what Genji turns into because he evolves first!!! :wacko:

I'll update more tomarrow! :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: <_<

YES!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL ON MY V2 I GOT WHAT I REALLY WANTED!!!

oK well what happend when i woke up this morning Genji already evolved into something he evolved into a ............................................................Hinotamatchi. ughh not again i only got him and young mimitchi on my v1! But this is the one i an really happy about! my v2! :D :D :D Well this is probably my favorite character and it turned into it. it turned into a ......................................................................Ringotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy :wacko: :ph34r: I STILL AND LIKE SHOCKED SO MUCH!!!! well i'll probably update more today or tomarrow!! :lol: :) :unsure: :hitodetchi: B)

Oh I just got my haircut today and I brought my tama's with me and when they were cutting my hair they started beeping! I don't know why but they didn't stop! it was kinda funny in a way but it turned out they only beeped because I kept pressing all these buttons by accident! funny..... XD

I'll update more tomarrow! :( :ph34r: :furawatchi: ;) :unsure:

Nothing happend today besides the matchmaker came once again last night while I was cleaning my room. She gave me a kutchipatchi but you know I had to reject it. That was really it so I'll give you their stats.

V1 PALE PINK

NAME:Genji, -boy-

HUNGRY:4/4

HAPPY:4/4

TRAINING:6/9

TYPE:HINOTAMATCHI

WEIGHT:35 LBS.

GEN.: 3

V2 HOT PINK WITH HAWAIIAN FLOWERS

NAME: MANDY,-GIRL-

TRAINING:4/9

TYPE:RINGOTCHI

WEIGHT:25 LBS.

GEN.: 1

POINT:205

V3 LIGHT GREEN WITH PALM TREES AND FLOWERS

TRAINING:9/9

TYPE:pYONKOTCHI

WEIGHT:33 LBS.

GEN.: 3

POINT:2632

USERNAME:pEACH

I'll update more today (if anything happens) or tomarrow!

:D :eek: :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What happend since last time I updated was Misty came up close to the screen! cutie :) . also i beat heading on v2! I personaly think it is harder on v2 than v3. But there isn't really anymore to update so I'll give you my items and food on my v2 and v3!

V2.(I don't have much on here)

ITEMS.

-Hairgel

-Stuffed animal

-Honey

FOOD

-Eggs

-Yogurt

-Pizza

-Tea

-HamBurger

-Pear

-CheeseBurger

V3.(I have alot on here)

ITEMS

-Ball

-!!(Clone)

-Pen

-Rc Car2

-Cuckoo Clock

-Costume

-Rollar Skate

-Make-up

-Sunglasses

-Doll

-Bow Tie

-Weights

-Cap

-Bldg Block

-Bow

-Shoes

-Umbrella

-Fishing Pole

-Fishing Pole

MEAL

-Milk

-Tacos

-Beef

-Sausage

-Omelet

-Omelet

SNACK

-Pineapple

-Melon

-Muffin

-Chocolate

-Apple Pie

-Bananas

-Cheese Cake

-Soda

-Muffin

-Donut

Well thats it for now! I'll update more tomarrow! :p :D :furawatchi: :) :angry:

Nothing at all happend today so this will be a short post. I'm just going to tell my plans of what I want my tama's to turn into.I want Genji(right now hinotamatchi) to turn into a Mametchi. Then, I want Mandy (right now ringotchi) to turn into a Flowertchi or a Furawatchi. Then of course Misty is going to turn into a Otokitchi. Oh by the way i have 2 friends on this site their names are : PurplePlum and Bluelollipop3. Check them out!

P.S. I'm sorry for the short post but I didn't have much going on today, but maybe tomarrow because mandy and genji are suposse to evolve!! :D

I'll update more tomarrow!! :D :D ;) :D :angry:

YAY! something happend today! ( it's kinda weird Today I woke up at 8:00 am!)

But what happend today was weird and it was good :(

Okay well I woke up and my mom was talking to me and I put my tama's next to my bed in the little purse I keep them in. All of a sudden I hear the evolvalation noise and I had a thought of who it would be, Genji. But when I looked at him he was still sleeping and then I thought ' oh thats right maybe it was Mandy' I looked at mandy and she was sleeping too. Then I'm like what and I look at Misty and she turned into an Old timer! Otokitchi! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :( lol but yeah and the weird part was she was only ten years old when she evolved into an oldtimer. I thought it only took 16 years before they turn into that. Weird......... But I'm so happy! :) Oh and this is my first old timer and so far i tryed out my items to see what I liked best on her. (I do that with all my tamas :blink: ) and I found out on her I like the -!!(clone) (I like the clone on everybody though) - Cap -Bow - and sunglasses. The unbrella looks cute on her because she looks like a little chinese person! :D

I'll update more today because Genji & Mandy are suppose to evolve today later on! (even though I will miss my little Ringotchi :( ) I have to suck it up and let her evolve.

So i'll update later. k? ;) :blink: :huh: :huh:

P.S. yesturday me and my mom went downstairs to watch the movie 'The Ringer' and ti was really funny. but anyway Mandy has training 9/9! and also there was a ticket to china in my shop! I bought it and I got the souvenir! ok i'll update later when Genji & Mandy evolve. Gosh, I'm so excited! lol

Sorry I didn't update yesturday like I said I would. Nothing happend anyway but today something did.

Today in the middle of the day I was eating popcorn with my friend and then genji & Mandy eloved! I'm not extreamly happy with what I got but I'm still happy :blink:

Well Genji evolved first. He turned into a.............................................................................................................Masktchi! :ph34r: I'm pretty happy I got him because I haven't had him in the longest time so I'm very happy. Note: People, Start liking masktchi! Mosty everybody neglects him so much and deep down you know he's cute too.

Anyway, Mandy evolved and I'm not exactly happy with what she turned into but she evolved into a ................................................................................................................Tarakotchi! Ughhh I don't want that one right now! I had him in my last generation. Oh well..............................

P.S. My freiend came over today because her mom had to work. But me and my friend went to applebee's and saw my other friend cool!

I'll update more tomarrow! :furawatchi: :) :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi:

Nothing happend at all today so i'll give you my tama's stats.

PALE PINK V1

Name: Genji

Hungry:4/4

Happy:4/4

Training:9/9

Type:Masktchi

Weight:24 lbs

Gen.:3

HOT PINK WITH HAWAIIAN FLOWERS V2

Name: Mandy

Hungry: 4/4

Type: Tarakotchi

Weight:31 lbs

Gen.: 1

LIGHT GREEN WITH PALM TREES AND FLOWERS V3

Name: Misty

Hungry:4/4

Type: Otokitchi

Weight:33 lbs

Gen.: 3

Sorry nothing really happend today. Probably nothing will over the next few days so sorry if I don't update lately after this. :furawatchi:

:p ;) :( :( :kuribotchi:

Nothing happend today on my tamagotchi's but I have some news. Ok, well since nothing is really going to happen with my other tama's unless the matchmaker comes because nobody is going to evolve or anything since i have an oldtimer and 2 adults, so I might not be on this site to much anymore. BUt to make a post for today i will post my favorite and not my favorite character!

FAVORITE

1. Furawatchi

2.Ringotchi

3.Otokitchi

4.Dorotchi

5.Paparatchi (kinda)

6.Kinokomotchi

7.Hitodetchi

8.Chohimetchi

I DON'T LIKE

1.Gozarutchi

2. Ichigotchi (i used to like it, but now it gets so annoying!!)

3.Zuccitchi

I don't have much I don't like but there is still more I do like but i can't list them all. But I kinda like all besides the one's I listed because they kinda get on my nerves! well anyway if anything happens today, I will update

:huh: :D :) :(

OK well I have some bad news to tell you guys.....................

Misty my oldtimer died :D :p B) :( :( I'm so sad. :( What happend was otokitchi wakes up at 7:00 in the morning and I woke up wayyyy to late and when I checked her, she was dead. I blame myself for everything. :( I wish I could have one more chance to take the best care of her. :( ...................

Well, after that sad sad moment I decided to debug. Me and my friend leah (also known as Bluelollipop3) tryed this once at my house but we couldn't fit the screwdriver in the little tiny 4 screws. Well I did debug my tama with some help and I chose a Memetchi :D It is a boy and I named him Cloud. I no I picked a name alittle to close to a girl though XD But Still so far he has been very good, even though his happy meters go down like a bomb. But this was really my first time debugging and I kinda hated it!! XD just for one reason, I had to keep unscrewing and everything! It took so long for me to do it and me and my friend were getting fed up with it because we had to do it about like 4 times to get it right then battery would go out of place so we would have to do it again!! grr......... but I'm pretty happy with Cloud. Oh and my friends younger sister debugged, she chose Bungotchi XD (the huge hamburger that takes up half the screen, only on debugged sequence). My friend (also known as purpleplum) debugged her's and she chose a Technotchi! (only on debugged sequence) Omg, this is long and i still need to tell you about Genji & Mandy. Well they both got the matchmaker to come but I just rejected them because I didn't really like the characters the matchmaker gave me. Well anyway nothing really else happend in the past day and today. It's getting kinda late so I'm going to go to bed soon!

I'll update more tomarrow!! :blink: :furawatchi: :lol: :huh:

P.S. If anybody can PM on how to get off debugged sequence. Please do that!

P.S.S. Oh and good news too! I'll probably update more now!! :D :D YAY! lol.

The matchmaker came today for Genji & Mandy. Strangely, the matchmaker came the exact time as my other tama! :p Weird............... But anyway Mandy mated with a Toratchi and got a baby.....................................................................GIRL!! yay! lol While Genji mated with a tarakotchi and got a baby...........................................................................................GIRL!! lol whats with all the girls? But thats all that happend today, With this news Mandy & Genji should be leaving me soon :( Well I'll have 2 new baby tama's to take care of now!! :D But right now everybody is safe and sound. :)

I'll update more tomarrow or if anything else happens today I'll update later on! :blink: ;) :hitodetchi: :p

Ok well I decided to update once more today :D

I am thinking of alot of names to name my 2 baby girls! But I was thinking of some boy names so I know what to name a boy or someting in my next generation. these are the girl and boy names I got so far.

GIRL NAMES

1.Iggle

2.Titch

3.Ivy

4.Lilly

5.Lilac

6.Magic

7.Jorja

BOY NAMES

1.Spiff

2.Ice

3.Pongo

4.Clump

I only need to use the girl names right now, but I don't know if I should name my 2 girls, Iggle & Titch or Ivy & Lilly <---or even Lilac. Oh well I'll figure out soon enough!!

I'll update more tomarrow!

;) :( :) :)

Ok nothing really happend today.... so far. So I'll give you their stats.

PALE PINK V1

Name-Genji ( has a baby girl with him right now)

Hungry-4/4

Happy-4/4

Training-Full

Age-8 yeras

Weight-20 lbs

Gender-Boy

Gen.-3

Type-Masktchi

HOT PINK WITH HAWIIAN FLOWERS V2

Name-Mandy (has a baby girl with her right now)

Hungry-4/4

Happy-4/4

Training-Full

Age-8 years

Weight-31 lbs

Gender-Girl

Gen-1

Point-383

Type-Tarakotchi

LIGHT GREEN WITH PALM TREES AND FLOWERS V3

Name-Cloud (debugged character)

Happy-4/4

Happy-4/4

Training- None

Age-0 years

Weight-39 lbs

Gender-Boy

Gen.- 1

Point-476

Type-Memetchi

Oh and also I decided to name my baby girls Titch & Igggle! I'll use the other names for my next generations! :eek:

Well if anything else happens today I'll update later, but if not, I'll update more tomarrow!! :mametchi: :ph34r: :eek: :huh:

Latest posts

Back