MY TAMAGOTCHI LOG (PLEASE NO POSTS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Genji left me :( but you know how I said it was a baby girl. Well yeah I guess my tama had a glitch and it turned out to be a boy!! I'm kinda mad in a way. Mandy didn't leave yet. She should be leaving soon thought :( :( :(

I named my baby Boy Ice. Right now he's an Ichigotchi. Just my luck :ph34r: . I was hoping for a Young Mimitchi again because I really njoy having them! :) But yeah I'll give you the stages of Ice

Babytchi--> Marutchi--> Ichigotchi.

Ok now to Mandy & her baby girl. Nothing really happend with them so far. But I know for sure Mandy is leaving me tonight. Oh another weird thing that happend today was you know how I said the matchmaker came for both Mandy and Genji at the same time, Well Genji left before Mandy did! weird............. :lol: But anyway what kinda makes me mad is that mandy and her baby always has toothaches! :lol: I never even feed them any snacks!! Sheesh what going on around here?!

Well now lets go to Cloud.

Nothing happend with cloud either, Just the same debugged character I chose, Memetchi. But anywho, he is good and isn't that hard to take care of ! thats good to hear ^_^

Yep well thats all my news to tell ya guys ^_^ So far I hope you all enjoyed my log so read as much as you can! lol

I'll update more tomarrow!

:huh: :D :wacko: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok well Mandy left me so now I got to raise my baby girl Titch. I wke up this morning and noticed mandy left me :( :( But I was happy too because now I have things to evolve again!!! Most of the time when she was a baby I just took average care of her not meaning to though. I was looking through a packet I made of all the v2 characters and decided I wanted a hitodetchi or a kinokomotchi again. I was eager to get a hitodetchi though since I never had one ;) But anyway now to tell you what titch evolved into I'm very happy!! :D well titch evolved into a............................................................................................ :D Kuribotchi!! yay! I got the little acorn guy. But in a way I kinda took it as an insult because you get kuribotchi if you treat your tama badly. And I didn't treat it bad at all! the most of empty hearts i left was 2. Oh well at least I didn't get marutchi again :rolleyes:

Nothing happend with Ice today besides he just started singing and dancing. cute :wub:

Nothing happend with Cloud today either, just being it's Memetchi self XD

Well if anything else happens today I'll update later or if not today, I'll update more tomarrow!!! :D :D :hitodetchi: ;)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I didn't update in a while. I Have been extremly busy!

Ok well a quick update for today

Cloud my memetchi got the matchamker and I got a baby...........................................................................................................BOY!! yay!! i havent had a baby boy on my V3 since my very first tama Cider!!!! GOSH I'M SO HAPPY!! yes!! lol

ok well Titch my v2 evolved. She evolved into a............................................................................................ITCHIGOTCHI!! wow, too many of these and i'll really hate them!! well anyway thats really all that has happend over the past few days and anyway my v1 Ichigotchi Ice has to evolve tomarrow as the latest. I was expecting it to be today.

Oh well :)

Well thats it for today, hopefully i can update tomarrow but if I don't I'LL UPDATE MORE SOON!! :) :lol: :blink: :p :lol:

Sorry guys i havent been on here at all in a few months. It's been hectic because i feel so bad that ever since the last time i updated my tama's been on pause. Right now i'm outt interest with them but dont worry, i'll be back who knows when! i just wanted to tell you this so you didn't think i left the site. Sorry if i dissapointed some of you because i havent updtaed since aug. 18th. So thi is just a reminder that you may not see me on much anymore, oh and i never log out just to tell you!!

P.S. my v3 battery ran out. :p ugghh i guess the other ones will soon do the same.

Hello Guys! wow, i havent updated in months! well i hope all of you had a great thanksgiving, christmas, hannuka, etc.

Ok well good news! i'm getting more interested in tamagotchi's again which might mean a good sign. :D

Since The last time i updated my battery ran out in my V3. Of course maybe about 2 weeks after that battery ran out so did the other two.

Tomarrow i was thinking of going out and getting a few more battery's.

It would be so great if tama's just had a charger :rolleyes:

But hopefully i will get some more and then i could start to update more often. :blink:

ok my first update on my tama's!

I'm not using my v1 anymore. Just my v2 and v3. :p

Ok well just this morning i found my v2 and an extra battery i already had so i put it in my tama. I got a baby boy and i named him Haiku.

On my v3 i went to k-mart and bought another battery for that one.

I decided to download my old tama from that one and its cloud the memetchi! yay. he is also back with his son. Cloud should be leaving me soon. I'm not sure when because since the last time his battery died, i didn't keep track of the days. But i'm expecting him to leave me tonight or tommarrow. I think more tonight though.

Ok well i'll post another one to tell you what toddler haiku turned into.

In about 45 minutes maybe.

I'm excited! :wacko:

I really missed tamagotchi's over the past few months. :eek:

:D

Ok well Haiku evolved. but before i tell you what, i have to tell you why it took so long. Alright well soon after i posted my first post i droped my tama and the battery fell out of place so it turned off. So i had to unscrew it to fix it. later the same thing happend but i din't drop it or anything! so i had to do it again. So thats why it took about 2 hours longer then it was suppose to. :huh:

Now to what Haiku turned into........................................................................................................Marutchi! NO! why again seriously i thought i took bad care of him hoping to get a kuribotchi but i didn't :( Oh well he will elvolve tomarrow. :eek: Well also nothing happend with cloud yet so there isn't anything to say about him.

I'll update tomarrow :eek:

Hi again. :( Well i was bored so i took some pictures of my tama's. :angry:

These are my first pictures of them! :angry:

Hope you like them, but i must say that they are alittle blurry or not clear because the sun kept shining on them while i was taking the pictures. :huh:

Green V3 and Pink V2 together -------------------->

https://i4.tinypic.com/3z9lfdx.jpg

Pink V2 alone------------------->

https://i9.tinypic.com/33u4jlc.jpg

Green v3 alone----------------->

https://i10.tinypic.com/2i7mhp0.jpg

Sorry that my camera messed up all the pics. :eek:

But hopefully u can kinda tell what kind's of tama's i have :eek:

Also please dont steal. :eek:

I don't like anybody to reply because this is like my journal. I like it to be my stuff about my tamagotchi's, so i like it when it's just clean with my writing. But i would appreciate it if you don't post anything in my log. It even says in the rules you can't post unless it is ok with the user. Hope you understand. ;)

Now to my log....

Today Haiku elvolved, (which is the biggest news!) I'm so happy with what i got :rolleyes: Haiku turned into a...........................................Ringotchi!!! :D :p I'm so glad! its been a while since i saw my precious ringotchi. I rember i had my tama's sound off and in science class i checked on him too see if everything was still filled up. Seconds later i saw ringotchi flashing before my eyes. It so good to have her back, even though it is in boy form. It's like having mandy all over again :( so great! B) But school was good today too, nothing much to do since we have a trip tomarrow to see chinese acrobats and then going to a chinese buffet for lunch! :wacko: Wow i wrote alot so far and i didn't tell you about cloud and his baby boy yet! :eek: OK well last night i was expecting cloud to leave me and in a way (not being mean) i kinda wanted him to leave, because to me he complains too much but you still gotta love him right?! :hitodetchi: But little did i know in the moring he was still there. Today i really think i bonded with him alot more, and now he will most likely leave me tonight :blink: ahhh.. his baby just got a toothache.... all better ok. well yeah back to what iwas saying was now i don't want him to leave ^_^ :) Oh well his son might turn out to be just like him.

Untill then, i'll post more tomarrow :furawatchi:

Hello readers!

An alright ammount of stuff has happend today. With my tama's and school :D

Today i had a field trip to dance asia (acrobats perhaps?) adn then we went to a chinese buffet! it was great! we did no work what so ever! :D

You know what would be great if we got so much snow that i didn't have school tommarrow... then i could update more and be on here more to read you'r messages and stuff. Guy's i appreciate all the nice things you said about my logs! :D

ok now to my tama's

Cloud left me at 12:00 as i suspected and left his baby boy behind for me to take care of.

I named him Binky. (my friend gave me the name!) i thought it was cute too. Anyway, i took care of him the whole way through the field trip, checking on him then and there. But since baby's hearts go down so fast and poop alot :D I then noticed later that he had changed right before my eyes into a .....................................kutchitamatchi!! No way! i had this guy wayyy too many times and now again!? :mimitchi:

Maybe i should start taking more responcibility for them as a baby............

Untill then, more updated soon! :(

Hello again!

Notice anything?? well nevermind i bet you don't, but i have off from school today! The reason is because the roads are too icy for the buses to drive around and i also have off from school tomarrow too! because there is parent teacher confrences :lol:

Oh and i have off next monday too! (is this really rare or what!)

By the way :D HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!!! :huh:

Ok now to the tama's..

My green v3 binky is evolving today into a teen roughly around 3:10.

as of right now he is a kutchitamatchi.

So when he eloves i will tune back in to let you know ;)

Oh and also Haiku is suppose to elvolve into a adult tomarrow and right now he is an ringotchi. :lol:

Ok well for binky i am hoping to get a Nikatchi, but i have no clue on how to get him :lol: . So sometime today i will be on the internet looking on how to get him and what kind of care he comes from. Hopefully it is pretty good care since i been trying my best to take mid-high care of him. Oh well only time will tell...............

Untill then, later today i will tell you what he turned into :lol:

I'm soo excited! :lol:

Back again! :lol:

ok just about seconds ago binky elvolved into something i had before but something so great that i am so happy about! binky is now a.......................................................................................Young Mimitchi!!!!!!!! :( :( :D :D :D :D :D I'm so happy and as of right now i have high hopes on getting mimitchi for my first time. I will try my best to take the best care of him to reach my goal! though he did not turn into a nikatchi i think this is like wayyy better! :D

Now for haiku to change tomarrow :( hopefully it will be good. I took pretty good care of him so i should get a healthy character. :ichigotchi:

Untill then, more updated tomarrow :(

.::~*StrawberryStarfruit94*~::. :)

Hello!

Alright well today nothing happend :huh:

Haiku was suppose to elvolve today but i slept over my friends house and we were outside in the snow alot so they been on pause for about 4 or 5 hours :(

But i know for sure Haiku wil elove tomarrow maybe around 11:00ish? :D I'm hoping he will elvolve into a debatchi. :)

Right now both Haiku & Binky are asleep.

Untill then, More updated tomarrow ;)

P.S. when i was over my friends house today, we were listening to music and binky was dancing to some of them and his favorite songs turned out to be "Rock the cashbox" and "About us". It was soo funny! :D I love him!

Hey guys!

Ok well haiku did elolve today like i expected. I didn't get a debatchi but i got a good character i'm extreamly proud of! i got a..................................................Pyonchitchi!!! :D :D I'm very pleased with him :D I have a health chart and Pyonchitchi is in the very healthy collum so i'm happy i took such good care of him. Well now to binky over here... he still is a young mimitchi but i think my chances of him eloving into a mimitchi is gone :( you see, today i let his hearts drop down to 2 and he had 1 poop, about 2 or 3 times today :D

Ughh, well on the bright side i hope to get ANOTHER character i have never had before. :)

I hope that works...

Ok well i have 2 new names i will name my next generation. :) (1 tama is still a teen and the other didn't even get the matchmaker and i'm ALREADY thinking of another name?! )

I have decided to name my next generation of tama's, Lemon & Lime. I'm pretty sure i'm not the first to think of those names ;)

Oh and also since i have off monday i will have a 3 day weekend! I'm planing today to go to the mall with my friend rachel and she never had a tamagochi before so when we go she is going to get the new v4! I'm thinking about getting one too. But i'm not sure yet, its a 75% chance i might B) . The only thing i don'tlike about v4's is that you'r tama could get really sick i've heard :D . well anyway, me, rachel, and my other friend brooke, might go to the Mountain's today. Brooke is the one who has a Pocono's house and we might stay there for the rest of today and tomarrow. :D I'm pretty excited but it's not all the way yes yet. :D I would really like to bring my tama's there again. It seems to me they love it! ^_^ The last time i was at her house was when i still had my robotchi, ocean. So i'm wanting to go there again. it would be more fun since rachel is coming too!

Untill then, I'll update more soon :D

p.s. I'll update to tell you if we are going or not. :ph34r:

Hello Readers!

We didn't go over the mountains this weekend :(

It was too icy and there was alot of snow.

we might go next weekend though!

ALOT! has happend yesturday.

Me, rachel, and brooke went to the mall and each got a v4! :D

I named my baby boy rain.

Right now he is a harutchi, he is so cute! ^_^

He is going to elvolve tomarrow! it was suppose to elvolve today but we had them on pause for a few hours.

Ok now going to binky.... he eloved, sadly as i suspected i did not get a mimitchi :( :angry:

He turned into a..............................Decotchi! :rolleyes: Yeah, yeah, i no he is really ugly, but i never did have him before so it is alright, i was really close to getting mimitchi because on my health chart it said decotchi is part of the very healthy collum. i no he is still a :unsure: young mimitchi inside that frankenstein tamagotchi. :)

ok well i would of made this alot longer then it is but i am over my friends house and it's already 11;00 pm, and i don't want to be rude typing all night! :p

Untill then, more updated EXTREAMLY soon :wub:

Hello!

ok today (well this morning) my v4 Rain evolved, he was a harutchi and now he turned into a.........................Young Androtchi!!! :D I am very pleased with him. He is 1 year old and so cute that i might faint! I was wanting a young kuchipatchi but young androtchi is better since he is in the collum of zukyutchi, who i want really badly!I just got a letter from the king....*checks mail*.......he gave me a plant? Ok.... :lol:

Anyway :D , I was thinking about making haiku and oldtimer man. i'm not sure yet, its a 50/50 chance i might. I just have to wait untill the time comes. :D

Now to Binky the decotchi. Not much has happend since now he is an adult, but i am starting to like him alot! i mean i miss my little Young mimitchi but this guy is alright, even though he does look freaky. Just maybe 5 minutes ago i saw him singing, funny how beastly and ugly he kinda is, he just can't help but to sing alittle song. Very cute -_-

Untill then, More updated soon :)

P.s. Most likly i will not update tomarrow because nobody will elolve or do anything. So don't think i forgot to update! I always think about updating every day!

Hi!

Short post today. Sorry, but nobody is evolving today :(

ok well lets start of with rain. Today so far (and it's only 11;42 am)

got 2 letters with poop in it! :angry:

It drained all his happy hearts and left me with a non-happy tama.

whoever is sending those letters are going to pay for that :angry:

Today Binky is now officialy 5 years old! He's so great and not needy one bit! :furawatchi:

I'll be sad when he gets the matchmaker soon. :furawatchi:

Haiku is now 6 years old and is also not needy at all! :angry:

There isn't much to say about haiku since i don't have to check on him much.

He should be getting the matchmaker anyday now.

I decided i might not make him an oldtimer.

Bust still once again i am not sure! :( This is so hard!

Back to Rain now, his points are

Pencil: 46

Sparkle:54

Flower:61

I am happy with what is is right now on the looks of it i am heading toward Zukyutchi, thats what i'm aiming for :furawatchi:

Thats about it. I'm sorry it was kinda boring, but i felt like i just couldn't leave a blank post for today :angry:

As of right now they are safe and sound right next to me :furawatchi:

P.S. Rain is evolving into a adult tomarrow!! :D

Exciting is'nt it??

Hello!

I'm Back! I guess i have some news, not big news but some i guess.

I'm just posting again because 1.) I'm extreamly bored <_< and 2.) because in feel like it

Anyway, Where i left off with rain was i got 2 poops in the mail right? Well a while after that i got 2 more and 2 fortunes. Then i got a message again thinking it was poop, but then opend it anyway and it was from the king! He didn't give me the ring yet but he gave me a pencil? This guy is giving me weird stuff :huh: Oh well, it's better then poop :rolleyes:

Also Rain and I been playing games alot today since I had nothing to do and as of right now his points are..

Pencil:75

Sparkle:60

Flower:76

his hunger hearts are all filled and he just lost one happy heart.

Now to binky, Not alot with him but i found out perhaps 2 hours ago that he will definitly get the matchmaker tomarrow. Also i bought him a bunch of food in the shop and a stero, he looks so cute dancing even for a decotchi. ;) I also cought him singing again!!!

For haiku i only really have one thing to say, the matchmaker came to him today around 3:45 and gave me a torotchi to mate with. I rejected it not because i wanted to make him an oldtimer but i always mate with those things! I want a change!! :mimitchi:

I am not sure if the matchmaker will come again today. I'm hoping she will. I want a girl this generation coming. I'm getting tired of boys all the time :rolleyes: Cross you'r fingers for a girl! :D

Untill then, more updated later! :wub:

P.S. I CANNOT wait untill Rain evolves! Although i love my young androtchi. I'm just so eager to find out what he will be! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I'm back! I just didn't feel like making a 3rd post for the same day.

Anyway BIG news i guess.

At 7:02 exactly, Haiku got the matchmaker once again and gave me a pochitchi to mate with. I said yes and the sparks flew in the air and everything.

Seconds later i notice i got a baby..................................Girl!!!!!!! :D :D yup, i got lucky this time and got what i wanted :) I'm so happy! But not about Haiku leaving me :(

Hopefully this baby will be worth it!!! :D

Untill then more updated tomarrow :wub:

HELLO!

Yay! As you might of guessed Rain evolved today! He turned into a....................................... Zukyutchi!!!! :D :p :D

YAY!! I am soo happy! today was great!

I had cheerleading and our basketball team won! yay we won our first game too!

My friend rachel had a young memetchi last and we wanted to mate our tama's. But anyway her's turned into the one i wanted so bad when i have a girl! Ponytchi!!! :)

Ughh, she is so lucky....But you know what, I am too :D My friend's tama's name is kiwi and like i was saying a few seconds ago we were going to mate them. Right now on the late bus coming home they had their first kiss and curently have 4 hearts toward eachother! aww so cute! I can't wait till i see their baby's! But i think they are too young to have baby's :blink: Maybe tomarrow they can? but i dont know yet, i don't want rain to leave me THAT fast. :)

P.s. Haiku is leaving me tonight and leaving behind his baby girl, i don't know what i will name her yet? :) i'll think of some names later!

Latest posts

Back