MY TAMAGOTCHI LOG (PLEASE NO POSTS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello readers!!!

ALOT has happend in just one day :D Good things mostly.

Ok well lets start off with Haiku. Haiku left me last night at 12;00 as i expected and left his baby girl behind for me. I named her Sugar, if i get another girl i will name her Spice. Sugar & Spice. I like it :D

Now lets go to Binky. Once again not much happend with him today, although when i was done cheerleading i checked him to make sure everything was alright, when i looked at the screen it said "love?" meaning he got the matchmaker. I wasn't there to see what tama the matchmaker brought for me so i just decided to say no. She will come again tonight anyway :)

Last but not least, (the biggest news) Today in math me and my friend rachel conencted a few times hoping for them to mate. Little did i know when i gave up she tried and then i saw the fireworks! They had baby's! :D And we both got baby.........................Boys!! :) Nah, i don't want boys again! I wanted a girl... Oh well :blink: Life's not fair. :( Also i got an important mail for a job! I got offered i believe, hospital and the School. I did not get accepted to either one and i don't know why!! Is he over weight? his skill points are kinda high too. oh well. :( Oh and the king came to me twice today, once at lunch and he gave me points, and just maybe about a few minutes ago he came and gave me a bouquet. He has been very generous to me :D

Untill then, more updated EXTREAMLY soon :p

P.S. I''ll update again in about half an hour because Sugar will evolve VERY shortly. I hope i don't get a marutchi again!! ;)

Ok back with the news if what Sugar turned into. She is a........................................................Kinokomotchi!! :) :) ;) YAY! not a marutchi! this is my 3rd kinokomotchi i had so far. I love these things. I want to get a hidodetchi badly though soon. Well Sugar will evlove tomarrow! can't wait! ;)

Untill then, more updated tomarrow :ichigotchi:

Hey!

Sorry this is alittle late but i have been busy. :huh:

Anway, lets go to Binky first. After the basketball game at school i cheerlead for (we lost the game :huh: )I came home and heard a loud and long beep. It was the matchmaker!! :huh: :D she had come again and brought me a hashinazotchi to mate with. I accepted and the next thing i knew was a little black blob next to binky. Another boy. :huh: Sheesh! I need some girls here! :p

Now lets go to Sugar. Today also after i got home i checked on her and i saw an egg! She got reset somehow!! I then downloaded her and she came back, but unfortunetly since she got reset, she started all over again as a kinokomotchi. So in that case she will not evolve today :huh: But she will tomarrow.

Last but not least, rain. He is leaving me tonight and also leaving his baby boy behind for me. I already got a name for him. Pongo :D I sure will miss rain :huh:

Untill then, more updated tomarrow :huh:

P.s. Yay! tomarrow 2 tama's will evolve. Rain's baby and Sugar!! :D

hello guys!

Sorry for the late night posts. I was just so tired today because of cheerleading and i did my first front handspring! :p

Anyway in about 4 hours, binky will leave me. :( I really liked having decotchi for the first time. He might not be the most attracting tamagotchi but he sure is a sweetheart and not needy at all! i recomend him to anyone :D He's great!

Now to Sugar. Well lastnight while i was laying in bed i was looking at my tamagotchi growth chart print-out. I noticed kinokomotchi could turn into ichigotchi, hinatchi, and i can't remember the last one :wub: But sugar evolved into a......................................Ichigotchi! Thats pretty good. They aren't bad anymore. Sure are cute though! Thats perfect! now i have a chance of getting a mimitchi or chomametchi!

But i will not know what i get untill sunday :(

Now Rain, he left me last night and left his baby boy behind. I named him Pongo. I might name Binky's baby Congo. I'm not sure yet. But i like it Pongo & Congo. :)

Well pongo turned into something i never had befoire i wanted him! He turned into a..................Mizutamatchi! :D Yay! my first one. He is so cute! He will evolve tomarrow though into a teen. I will be sure to update to tell you what he turned into!

Untill then, more updated tomarrow ;)

Sorry i didn't update yesturday i got really busy and right now i'm over one of my friends house and alot has happend yesturday and today.

Ok well binky left me friday night as i thought and i named his baby spiff.

He evolved into a toddler as a................kuchitamatchi! Ahh i really don't like these things!! ;) Also just this morning Spiff evolved. i got such a good tama that i have never had before! He turned into a................Young Mametchi!!! :D :D I was soo happy he is awsome! I love it!

Now to sugar. She is suppose to evolve today :D I really don't want her too. I love this little ichigotchi and it seemed like she was just born yesturday. I only got her friday. I will update later to tell you what she turned into.

Last is pongo. He was a mizutamatchi and just yesturday he evolved into a............................Hinotamatchi!! Ughh. Oh well i haven't had the little fireball guy in a while. He's ok i guess......

I hoping for him to turn into a bad or average character. :furawatchi:

Ok well sorry for the short post but i'm at my friends house so i gotta go! :D

Untill then, more updated EXTREAMLY soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh! I just figured out that Sugar will not evolve today! :huh: :(

I don't know why though. I just thought she wouldn;t evolve if she already went to bed. :mellow:

Oh well more time to spend with my little ichigotchi :D

Untill then, more updated tomarrow :wub:

P.S. Young Mametchi looks so Adorable when he is sleeping :D

P.S. (again) It's snowing! I also hear the roads are pretty bad outside, so i might not have school tomarrow! Cross you'r fingers i don't!!!! B)

Hello!

2 big things happend today! :D

Today i was expecting Sugar to evolve. She did evolve but once again i did not accomplish on getting mimitchi, not even ChoHimetchi :( (the little bear with the crown)

But i did manage to get a healthy character. Sugar evolved into a......................Memetchi! :D Thats cool. I already had this once before (cloud) but i'm pretty happy i got her.

Now not only did sugar evolve but same with Pongo! I am happy of what he evolved into. I was talking on the phone to my friend today and she asked when her tama was going to evolve. I totally forgot it was today! I told her around 5;00 or so and i was wating 2 hours for the big moment. I already knew what i was going to get, either gozarutchi or Togatchi.

I have had neither one so i will be happy with whatever it is! Pongo evolved into a........................Togatchi!! :D :D Yay! he is so cute! He looks like a little quilt ;)

That was all the big news today and tomarrow spiff is going to evolve! :( I don't want my little young mametchi to leave yet!! :( :( He is one of my favorite teens! Oh well i will try to get him again some time.

But for spiff i am either hoping for a mametchi or a billotchi! They are both so adorable in pixles!! :mametchi: But i think i did take very healthy care or healthy. oh i can't wait but i am also going to miss him. He should be evovling around 8:00 or 9:00 am. i got this all planned out B)

Untill then, more updated tomarrow (with the big news of what spiff is! Exciting isn't it? ;) )

Hi!

Ok well something weird happend today. As you would know in my last post i said Spiff was going to evolve today around 9:00.Well time passed and he never did! I'm so sad! :unsure: :furawatchi: I don't get why he never did evolve. But he will definitly tomarrow morning or so. I will makesure he does :D Also i had cheerleading today and i forgot to pause my tama's! :D When i came back to check on them Spiff lost 4 hearts. 2 hungry, 2 happy :D

And there is no possible way of me getting billotchi or mametchi :D :unsure: I would say i will most likly get a average character or unhealthy :D :unsure: (p.s. I had a terrible day so sorry if i sound moody :furawatchi: )

Sugar nothing happend with her. Just lost 2 hearts when i was at cheerleading, but right now her hearts are filled to the max. :D

Now Pongo. My friend has his right now because today in math i told her to connect with her's and she forgot to give it back to me, so she will give it to me tomarrow. Pongo i'm sure is having alittle fun having a sleepover with his brother :furawatchi:

Ok well sorry for the boring post. I was expecting something to happen too, Sorry but the post above will have to wait untill tomarrow. :furawatchi:

Untill then, More updated tomarrow :unsure:

I feel ashamed for not posting on feb. 28th. It's just i been really busy and yesturday my tama's been on pause all yesturday because we had a big school game and for cheerleading we had to do your dance with the stunts and everything. :wacko:

Ok well sorry to make you wait along time to hear what Spiff turned into, it wasn't really good and i knew i wasn't going to get billotchi at all :( :angry: Well i did manage to get an average character which is.........................Tarakotchi! :eek: Oh well i was hoping not to get him this time but i guess i still did :mimitchi: I also decided to make him a oldtimer!!! :D

Sugar nothing happend to her and is still fine and all hearts are filled. :hitodetchi:

Pongo got a job!!! :D :D :D He is a hair dresser!!! I love that game! It's fun.

Last generation rain's job was a school teacher. That game was ok :unsure:

Thats about it. Sorry for the short post.

All three should get the matchmaker soon! :) even though spiff will not mate. ;)

Untill then, more updated soon :wub:

Sorry for no post yesturday. I was busy.

Ok well my friend came over adn last night pongo got the matchmaker and mated with a mimitchi! :blink: He got a baby....................................Girl!!! :D Yay i'm so happy! Thats my first girl on my v4 so far. Now sugars boy and pongo's girl can have baby's when they are older! :D I decided to name the boy Micky (mickey didn't fit) and the girl Minie (minnie didn't fit either :blink: ) Sounds cute to me ! ;)

Also just this morning my v3 got the matchmaker i rejected because i'm making spiff and oldtimer as you know. ;)

Other than that not much has happend, sorry abuot these posts how they keep getting shorter and shorter each time. I have no idea why :(

But both parents are leaving tonight at 12:00. I hope my baby girl evolves into the toddler puchitchi. I never had that one and it sounds cute for a girl named minie :)

For my boy on my v2 i want to have it a hitodetchi i never did accomplish on getting that one but if i take good care of the baby i will probably end up with kinokomotchi, which is ok for me. :)

Untill then, more updated soon :wub:

Hello Everyone!

Ahh... yes. My v2 boy named micky evolved today into a toddler B) He evolved into a................Hitodetchi :eek: !!!!! :D This is great! Also my first having this little guy and he is AWSOME! I say to get him is taking good care missing 1 heart or 2, only 2 hearts a few times though :D

Now to my baby girl Minie. She did not evolve yet because she has been on pause all day! :p I was too busy at school so i didn't have enough time to take care of a baby every 2 minutes. :) But, she just got unpause about 20 minutes ago so she should be evolving shortly. I will post in this same post to tell you what she is! :D

Last but not least, Spiff. Yes, i still have him and i still love him :D He hasn't been much needy lately so thats a good sign! Also the matchmaker isn't coming to me for some odd reason ;) I'm starting to think that he might turn into a oldtimer if she doesn't come soon :angry: (by the way my friends tama turned into an oldtimer today. It's weird because she is all of a sudden getting all the characters i get :( )

Untill then, more updated in about.............45 minutes :)

P.S. Yesturday before pongo left (v4) i got a new job! He is a florist which is the person who works with flowers. I like that game alot, it was fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again!

Minie just evolved!!! I'm so happy with what i got!!! Minie evolved into a .......................Puchitchi!!! :D Just the one i wanted! My friend rachel had this one on her first generation. I would say how to get this tama is from bad care, because when i looked 3 hungry hearts were down and 2 happy hearts, oops! but for my mistake i got what i really wanted! It's cute, now she really DOES look like minnie mouse :p

Untill then, more updated soon :(

Hello! :D

Ok i guess you can say a good day. Today in cheerleading we were practing stunts and I might be doing a heal stretch in extension! :D If anyone knows what that is. I'm just saying...

Oh and also Micky evolved in 2nd period into a......................Nikatchi! :D Never had this guy before so i'm pleased. I wanted oniontchi :( But oh well i'll try to get him next gen. because i always have boys :)

Also i think how to get nikatchi is like average to unhealthy care. Let about 3 or 4 hearts down before you fill them up. I'm just saying this if anybody wants to get this guy. :)

Soon Minie will be evolving. I WANT SO BADLY young dorotchi, but i already know i'm not going to get her because i accidently forgot to pause them for a little bit. Her heart's went down pretty low so my chances are most like 5% getting young dorotchi :(

And let's not forget Spiff! The matchmaker came only ONCE today but gave me a robotchi, i didn't want that one to mate with. Also me and my friend brooke are probably going to make our tama's oldtimers! (well her's is already one) they will be little old men bff's! :lol:

Minie should evolve VERY shortly! I am excited and eager to see what she is going to be! I know nothing very good but oh well :D When she does evolve i'll post again in this same post, just like i did yesturday.

Untill then, more updated EXTREAMLY soon :wub:

P.S. My cheerleading comp. was suppose to be tommarrow, but the weather might get bad with snow. So i hope i have off tomarrow, or at least a 2 hour delay...

Sorry about the no post lastnight like i said there would. I thought minie was going to evolve but she didn't :(

But at school she did! :D I did not acually get the young dorotchi as i wanted, but i did get another one i would pick second for. Minie is now a..............................................Young Memetchi! :D My friend had this one once. She is so adorable! For getting this character i say good/average care. Letting 3 hearts drop down. For school i picked the teacher with the block-like head. He get's up your social/kindness points, i picked him because i think i want Minie to evolve into a Violetchi ^_^ (i don't know why they change the name of the character, it's the same, except one is purple and the other is pink :D )

But yeah, i hope on getting her this generation :D

Micky is still himself! Very cute and not needy one bit! I think he should be evolving today. If not today tomarrow he will, but i think he might today. I'm not sure :p . I am hoping for a whaletchi because they are so cute! But unfortunitly, he is a very unhealthy character on v2 and i think i took good care of him :( Darn.....

Spiff is still a tarakotchi. Nothing changed. Didn't get the matchmaker today. I am almost positive he will evolve into an oldtimer tonight or tomarrow morning :D . But on the bright side he isn't really needy either. I could leave him for maybe an hour and only 1 or 2 hearts be down. That's really good, well i think since my experience :eek:

Alright well that's enough for now. I'll post later if either spiff or Micky evolves.

Untill then, More updated soon enough :D

Hello! I feel so rude for not posting in 3 days. Everyday a big thing happend. So sit tight, and read this :D

Ok wednesday (at school) I checked spiff. I was so shocked to see what was sitting next to him on the screen! :) A baby boy. The matchmaker must of came and my tama's are in my purse and a button must of pushed by accident and accepted her. I am truly sad about this :lol: I really wanted to keep spiff. But just yesturday i didn't check my tama's for a long time, and then noticed i heard beeping constanly and i looked at spiff and his baby and it looked like they were about to die! I quickly reset it and they came back all healthy :( So spiff will be leaving me tonight and i decided to name my baby oy Marco and the next boy i ever have will be named Polo :angry:

Now lets go to Minie. As you know she WAS a young memetchi, she just evolved yesturday around 3:00 pm or 4. I wasn't playing much games with her so i wasn't aware of her points. I wanted a Violetchi. Apparently i did not get her :D But i did get the next best thing. Or atleast the first one i wanted. Minie is now a..............................Ponytchi!! :D I'm happy but not estatic. But it is still good. I happy. It is 1:24 and minie should get an offer to get a job in about 2 or 3 hours. I'm using most of that time to get her points up :(

Last but definitly not least at all, Micky. It was strange because as you know micky was a nikatchi since last time i updated and i was expecting him to evolve on wed. or thurs. but he never did. :angry: He just evolved this moring around 10:30. I got the exact character i wanted and i am so pleased. I was so happy! :D Micky is now a.................Whaletchi!!!! :D :lol: I got the little whale guy! this is great :lol: I think he is the most cutest thing i ever saw. I don't understand why some people don't like this guy. He comes from very bad care. So yes i did take horrible care to get this guy but he was worth it. I love him. And as you should know i am going to mate Micky and Minie together sometime. Maybe when they both start getting that matchmaker. I don't what my tama's to leave me too early!

Wow alot has been said and i have one more thing to say, thursday i had cheerleading comp. It was great! we did awsome and i did see one of my friends that i havent seen in over maybe 2 years there! I'm not sure when we will find out if we won or not! Hopefully we did!

Untill then, more updated soon :eek:

Hi!

Since the last time i updated, 2 things happend. Not bad though :D

Ok lastnight after i got out of the shower and in my pj's [ ;) ] I went to check on my tama's, minie got mail adn it was the important one!! :D She finally got to get a job! I was waiting all day for this. Ok well turns out i got the job of travel! I like it! Though the game get's really hard after a while :D

Nothing happend with Micky my whaletchi today, but still being extreamly cute. :D I seriously love this guy, he is my favorite character! I makes me think why people don't like him.. :p

Next thing is that spiff left me lastnight :( I named his baby boy marco. Marco's been on pause all day at school and during the track practice :huh: But when i got home i unpaused him, about 45 minutes later Marco evolved into somethign that i already had but only once. Marco is now a......................Mizutamatchi! :eek: I happy, though this guy get's alittle boring sometimes :( But now the big thing is what will he be tomarrow? :huh:

Sorry for the semi- short post but i can't really make it longer than this.

Untill then, more updated soon :eek:

:ph34r: Hello!

Well as you are expecting to know what Marco evolved into you, we won't! :( And i'll tell you why, BIGGEST GLITCH EVER!

Ok well i got home from school today and i went through my purse to get my tama's and check up on them. I looked at marco and it said dead battery. I reset it then the egg appeared and i pressed download, marco came back then quickly dissapeard and second's later a teketchi was sitting at the bottom of the screen. Not moving at all. I like that guy, but it was just a huge glitch so i reset. Marco is now back safe and sound and will not evolve today because of that insedent. :mellow:

BUT I have plan's for what i want marco to be ;)

Alright well as an adult i want the secret character on v3, Bill.

I'm on an even generation and can only get hinatchi, hinotamatchi, hashitamatchi, and hikotchi.

Since i have mizutamatchi i can't get hinatchi. In order to get bill, i need either hasitamatchi or hinotamatchi. Either one i don't care. I just hope i get bill!!! :) :)

Now micky. Nothing once again happend today but, it doesn't matter, he entertain's me just by bobbling there on the screen. :D But i decided to mate Micky & Minie when the matchmaker comes for both of them so i pick the best time for them to have a baby.

Minie. Is the same. Nothing happend. But today i did beat the travel game. I like it now. Not really hard anymore, just agravating when you drive into a plant :blink:

Today wasn't as great as i expected. Sorry for that weird glitch, hopefulyl tomarrow will be good!!!!!!!

Untill then, more updated soon :D

Hey!

Back big news!!!! :D

Ok so i was really bored and wanted to connect my tama's. I connected Micky & Minie and they both started to shake their head on the same screen and a heart was between them. Next thing i know i saw fireworks! I wasn't planning for them to have baby's just yet. :rolleyes: But oh well. I ended up with EXACTLY what i wanted...............................2 girls!!!! :D :)

I'm really happy. I am going to name them Topaz & Daisy. That's good :p

Ok well that's what i wanted to say. I'll miss Micky & Minie though :(

Untill then, More updated soon :wub:

Hey!

Alright well as you were expecting, Marco evolved today :lol:

I'm not sure when but it happend when i checked my purse after PSSA testing ( for you people who doesn't know what that means, it is a huge test the whole state has to take every year) Marco is now a........................Hinotamatchi! :) It may not be the best character i wanted, but heck i'm still glad i got him. That mean's i'm still in the running of getting bill :) .

Now Micky. I set the time to 11:59 and watched him leave :( THe most sad thing that has happend to me this week :( I love him soo much. I miss him too, but i really wanted to take care of his baby today. MICKY I MISS AND LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! :D

I named his baby girl Ruby instead of daisy. I am hoping for a hitodetchi or a Kinokomotchi again. Either one is fine :D

Minie. Minie didn't leave yet. I set her clock too but i guess that bandi made v4 that you can't set the time to make them leave anymore ^_^ Oh well micky is already waiting for her in tamatown :p She'll go soon. But i love her too. :D Her baby girl will be named Topaz.

Ruby should evolve in 45 minutes. I probably won't be on here to tell you guy's but i will deff. tell you tomarrow :( oh! that goes along with Topaz too... when i acually get to take care of her.

Untill then,more updated soon :D

P.S. I just felt like saying this but today in track was so hard! they made us run up a hill 6 time's (no exaggeration!) it's steep too. Ughh. today was not my day :lol:

Hello!

Sorry for not posting yesturday. ;) I really didn't have time, But ALOT of thing's happend. :)

Ok let's first start off with Ruby. She was a baby last time i updated. Right now she is a teen. Well wed. night Ruby evolved into a child. She was a..................Marutchi! :p I was very dissapointed on getting that character AGAIN but hey i can't complain, i havent had that one for a few generations. But that charcter is just too plain :) Well today in tutorial art (at school) she evolved once again into a....................... Hinotamatchi! :wub: Oh well. There isn't a possible way to get mimitchi :) So these are the character's i'm aiming for...

1.) Batafuratchi (the butterfly tam)

2.) Flowertchi

3.) ChoHimitchi (little bear w/ crown)

and even maybe....

4.) Hiratchi ( little alien looking cute thing)

These are the character i want for ruby. As you can tell most are unhealthy, but i'm already almost positive it's too late for a healthy one. Oh well, maybe next gen.

Next Marco. Marco is still a hinotamatchi, he will evolve very shortly. I'm so eager with what i will get. I think maybe average to unhealthy. I doesn't matter i just want to have new character's. These one's i hope marco evolve's into...

1.) Bill

2.) Dorotchi

3.) Hanatchi (NOTE: i haven't had this one since cider. My first tama)

4.) Megatchi

Hopefully i will get one of these. Even like i alway's say, "Or even one i never had before" :) I'll update to tell you what he evolved into. Either today or tomarrow.

Last but not least is Topaz. Minie finally left last night (she stayed for 3 day's instead of 2.)

I just took care of topaz around 1:00. She evolved into a toddler at 2:00. I got the same toddler i wanted. Topaz is now a.........................Puchitchi! :) I absolutely love this toddler and i got her again! She is going up to be just like her mother :p For a teenager, i am hoping for a young dorotchi (of course) or even a Ojiotchi ( i'm not sure if that's how you spell it but it's alittle pink person w/ a bow) Those are who i'm hoping for!

WOw alot of thing's been said. Wouldn't of been as long if i would of updated yesturday :D

Untill then, More updated soon :p

P.S. We had an early dissmisal from school because of a wintery mix! so we got out at 12:15 Pm.

Guess what?! MARCO EVOLVED!

Ok well just this morning i woke up and i decided to make marco wake up too. I set his time and put him on hyper speed untill he evolved. Marco evolved into a......................Gozarutchi!! B) I happy because i never had this guy and i'm not sure if it's true but i heard he is hard to get on v3 :furawatchi: . But also it's kinda weird because my best friend (purpleplum) her's just evolved into the same one yesturday. It's strange because out of all the tamagotchi's i could of got, i got the same one. :)

Now to topaz. She is suppose to evolve today maybe around 2:00 like yesturday and i'm so eager to find out what she is. I hope i get young dorotchi. I LOVE that one :lol:

Now Ruby. Ruby should be evolving tomarrow and i can't wait for that either. Man, these thing's grow up so fast!

I'll post again to tell you what Topaz evolved into <_<

Untill then, more updated soon :)

BTW here is a new pic of my tama's (sorry, i did the best i could ) ---- https://i17.tinypic.com/2dqkimb.jpg

Latest posts

Back