my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actully it is in the logs sed=ction!!!i wonder whoo moved it to the fun section!!!(thinking who it might be even though it is really clear)

lizzy pooed 2 more times and she was hungry so i fed her!!!i hope she is a mametchi when she grows up!!!she just fell asleep!!!o well........i guess i will put down the stats!!!

name:lizzy

hungry:****

happy:****

training[ ]

weight:8

generation:1

pm me if you like my log!!!!

lizzy bought a shovel and a chest the shovel had a snake and the chest had 200 points!!!and then lizzy evoved into a mizutamachi or however you spell it!!!i always get a mizutamachi!!!grrrrrrrrrr!!!!please be an ichigotchi when you grow up!!!this is what i want lizzy to be!!

teen: :blink:

into a

adult: :blink:

the strange thing is that when lizzy evoved...her weight bcame 10 lbs but was supposed to be 8 lbs!!!oh well!!!here is lizzy's stats!

training:[| ](i forgot too tell you when i was restocking the shop lizzy cried!!)

weight:10 lbs(i am not going to say any thing)

generation:(do i have to say...becaouse i dont want to!!!lizzy:yes you have to lisa!!fine)1 generation!!

user:lisa

there!!!(stands back)pretty good!!just bcome a mametchi when you grow up ok lizz!!!lizzy:i will try my best!!isnt lizzy adorable!!!!!!

i played bump 2 times and i lost!!!put my third time(right now)i hope i will win!!!

i won but the matchmaker won because i was typing and did not noticed!!!!!

i bought a plant and a fishing pole!!!

1 try:fish(small

2 try:same!!!

i used the plant and the plant tryed to eat my tamagotchi!!!no empty hearts thou!!!loland the shovel only had a cake!!!!i will post after homework!!

i keep geting fish for the fishing pole but once i got points!!!but i forgot how much!!!i also got like 10 shovels frome restocking the shop!!!here are the stats!!

training:[| ]

weight:13

generation:1]

pm me if you like my log!!!bye!!

i just bought a plant from the shop!!!i am going to use it!!i got a smiling plant and from the chest i got some weights!!but i cant use it yet!!!waa!!here is the stats!!!

training:[| ](get more already)

weight:13 lbs

generation:1 (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!)

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove lizzy!!!i looooooooooooooooooove lisa(qinglisa)

ps call me lisa because i like my real name better!!!

lizzy got a tooth ache!!!i went her to the hospital!!!just kidding!!!here is the stats!!

weight:14

keep reading because i will update soon!!!!!yayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayay

nothing is happening i guess well...lizzy would like to talk!!i am too tired lisa!!maybe later!!o...k....well!!here is the stats!!

weight:12

user:lisa

for christmas i might get a v4 or v4.5!!i am saving for a lanyard,ds,and the shoes called heelys!!!bye!!!

i know that was off topic but here is lizzy stats!!

weight:10

i also bought a mpm/ipod!!!but i cant use it yet!!!

when we got in the car...i brought lizzy with me!!she bpught a fishing pole(to replace the cold one)and 2 plants!!on was 100 points one was tring to eat my tamagothci!!!i will update tommorow!!!

lizzy just fell asleep at 8:00pm!!i hpoe she wakes at 8:00 or 9:00am!!!bye for now!!!

lizzy just turned one today!!i bought her a chest and a ticket!!the chest turned lizzy into a baby!!it emptyed all her hungry hearts and happy hearts but i filled them up!!here is the stats!

training:[|| ](she cried so i praised her)

weight:16(i had to play games,feed,and fill!!)

please pm if you like my log if you are saying nice stuff,you can write in my log!!!!lizzy says hi!!!

lizzy is doing good!!here is the stats!!

training:[||| ](she turned her back so i praised her)

weight:20(the minimum is 22!!)

name:lizzy(of course)

bye

Latest posts

Back