my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am taking caleb to tamatown!!!right caleb!!!

caleb:lost against a taragotch)sure!!!!

Caleb is going to talk right know!

Caleb:I ♥ lisa!!!!She is the best and she is going to take me to tamatown!!I love that place!!

Lisa(me):sure Caleb and I think you are going to evove and become 1 years old at around...(thinking)Caleb became one years old and became a (searching)Hashitamachi!i love my tama!!!stats

Happy:****

Hungry:****

training:[|||| ]

weight:17

name:Caleb(of course)

generation:4

user:lisa

enjoy my log!

Caleb:I am so bored...

Lisa(me):Why dont i take you to tamatown-

Caleb:sure!!

Lisa:-after you clean up your room(his room is messy cause of poo!),I will sleep a little while-

Caleb:when is a little while?and i just cleaned my room!!

Lisa:dont interupted!!!

Caleb:sorry

Lisa:now...where was i ...oh yeah!!!I will sleep a little while,do my home work,and THEN i will take you to tamatown,ok Caleb?

Caleb:(still snoring)AHH!!huh?oh...yes Lisa?

Lisa:. . .

Caleb:got it Lisa

LIsa:here are the stats...(whispers some thing angerly at Caleb...)

hungry:****

happy:****

training:[||||||| ](he turned his back on me!)

weight:20(minimum is 17)

name:Caleb

generation:4

user:lisa

enjoy my log!!!!!

Caleb:yep!!!!

isint he cute!!!!!??

i messed up my time but knowcaleb is currently 6!!!(wouldnt it be cool if i named my tama bill and it was a bill?)

also...do you know if my tama will get married?if not,i want it to be a oldie!!!

my tama married the nija like dude.and has a baby girl!!!!today my tamagotchi is going back to tamatown!!!!!yayayayaya!!!!(...not that i would like that...)

i named the baby girl luna!!!!cute name!!and she was a tamatchi...but now is a nikatchi!!(the lemon dude!!!)that is what i call her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bye!!

sorry for not posting!!i have sooo much homework!!!so....luna evolved into a taragotchi!or something like that...she has a baby girl right now and her name is lizzy!!!lizzy is soo cute!!!!!!!!!she is going to marry my friends tama,timmy!!!(they are both tamatchis right now!!!bye1!!

sorry for not replying!I have a lot of hw in school!soo.......oh yeah.lizzy changed into a hashitamatchi and then the ninja dude.she did not marry timmy.so then she had sunny.Again.she was a tamachi, then the nikatchi the guy who looks like a lemone with three buck teeth.i am aiming for a mametchi.

Sunny:Have you told them the big news Lisa?

Lisa:Oh.Thanks for reminding me Sunny!I found a tamagotchi in my house when we were cleaning it out.It is not able to connect and it has chickens all over it!I think it is a p1,p2,or a tamagotchi mini.It is kind of small.....

hey i know how to get a mamitchi on a v4 first u have to get a baby boy then harutchi or putchi then get young mamitchi or young :D then have high intelligent points (u're pencil poits have to be higher than all u're others and then it will evolve into a mamitchi! at da age of 2 or 3!!!!) hope i helped :eek: :eek:

sorry. i have a stict but nice teacher at school and a get A LOT of hw. my tamagotchi started over. it is on the 2nd generation. its name is SHANE and is a boy (of course)

hungry:****

happy:****

training:[llll ]

years: 5

weight: 40(oops!)

Name: Shane

gen.:2

username:lisa

I want it to be married. on the 1 generation, i got my fav tama. it was a MAMETCHI!!! I find those tamas CUTE1!!!

I have a v3. if you have any tips on how to get a mametchi(again),memtchi(i already had it, but the are cute too), or a violetchi(i had those a few times, but i still like them)

I just bought a shovel.

shop

1. shovel *sold*

2.ball *sold* (i bought it on accident cause i alreaddy have one...)

3.soda

4.ball

when i used one of my shovels, i got a snake!!!

i restoked the shop so i got another shovel or something.

i got a cake from the second and last shovel. what are they tring to do? make shane fat?

Latest posts

Back