my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i potty trained lizzy and got 1 training bar now this is the stats!!

hungry:****

happy:****

training:[||| ]

weight:22

name:lizzy

generation:1

i also bought a plant,lamp,fishing pole,and shovel!!the plant tried to eat lizzy,the lamp had nothing on the first try and the second a genie had thunder,lightning,and rain on lizzy and drained her happy hearts!!!the third and finnal time was the same as the second!!!!waaaaaaaa!!!the fishing pole had 1000 points!!!yayayayay!!and the shovel had a snake!!!boooooo!i am restocking the shop!!i want lizzys training bar to be full but i dont think it is possible any more.*sigh* oh well....maybe next time and when lizzy gets a girl i am going to name it lilly and if it is a boy i am going to name it andy!!or matt!!!!!!bye!!

i bought a shovel!!i am going to use it now!!!wait a sec........100 points wahoo!!!

lizzy is taking s bath right now she is so cute!!!!!luv ya!!!lizzy !!!!byeeeeeee

cool log. i have a v4 tama it is sooo cute her name is Hanna and she's a girl obviously. here r her stats::

Name: Hanna

Weight: 32 lbs

Stage: Adult

Training: 5/9

Hungry: ****

Happy:****

SHE'S GOING TO MARRY MY SISTER'S BOY TAMA WHEN THEY TURN 5!!! THEY ALREADY KISSED ABOUT 20 TIMES WHEN I TOOK THEM TO SEE EACH OTHER!! and my sister's boy tama called my tama on his cell phone!! (u get the cell phone after u enter all the shop codes on v4)

hows ur tama doin' now?? ^_^ :D

when hanna was a teen she was an ichigotchi!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ she was soo adorable. when she changed into an adult yesterday when she was 3, she turned into something odd. look at the growth chart and next to the ichigotchi u will see the character my tama is right now. wierd, hugh? :D

thanks emmag1123!!what generation is it??you can pm me to tell your questions!!!lizyz is great and she says hi!!!

lizzy is great but i have to go!!!i am pausing her to stunt her groth because my friends tamagotchi is younger!!!bye!!!

sorry i didnt post!!!!i am very busy and ...well any way lizzy got maryed but baterry was low so i retarted and instead i did resrat instead of download!!!!waaaa!!!well i got another lizzy but died!!!(sniff)and alexa but died and now i have another alexa and is a tamachi at the second!!!!bye!!!

alexa went away because i had to change the batteries but got lizsa witch is curently a young mametchi!!!!I WANT A MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!she is pretty good!!!!!here is the stats!!!!!

happy****

training:[||||| ](pretty good right?)

weight:22 lbs.

name:liza

generation:1 g

username:lisa(as usala or however you spell it!!!!!)

hope you like my log!!!! got to go!!!

liza is now three years old(actully,it was yesterday!)i want her to be a mametchi but i messed up my chance because i did praise her instead of time-out!!!!!!i am a horrible tamagotchi caretaker!!!!!(sobs)oh well...i will be happy with whatever she is but a takaorchi?(i have no idea how to spell it but is the one that is the oppisit of a mametchi!!!!)well...(sniffeling)here are the stats!!(pm me if you have an idea how liza is going to be!!!!usally my tamas (the ones that die)turn or evolve at age 3!!!)

training:[|||||| ](i am ruined!!!(sobs)wahahahwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

weight:24

generation:(liza:do i have to say?(close to whimpering)me:yes liza ,you have to say...i know,i dont like it either.)1 generation(sobs)

user:lisa

hope

you

my

tama

i

mean

tamagotchi

log!!!!!(sobs dramaticly!)

i got my last 2 training points!!!(sobbing from happiness)i will get a mametchi today!!!i have faith!!!!iii havve ffaiith!!(ii am shaking fromm happyiness!!)

i forgot the stats!!!here are the stats!!

training:[|||||||||](full!!!!)

weight:26(it was the happy...)

generation:1

i love my tama!!!!!!!pm me if you have quesitons or if you like it or you dont like it!!!!!

liza just became a memetchi!!!yesterday,while i was watching tv,i heard a beep(or a few)and looked,it was a memetchi!!!!i thought i was going to get a mametchi,but since whenever my tama lost a happy heart,i put it back fast,so that is how i got a mametchi!?!!!!!here are the stats!!

training:[|||||||||](full)

weight:33

user:lisa

hope you like my log!!!

sorry i did not write on my log...i am so busy!!!!!!!!here is my log...

liza maryed a billatchi and got a baby girl named lilly.lilly became a ....(thinking)Kutchitamachi and became a Hikotchi and finnally became a Pipotchi.Lilly marryed a Masktchi!!!and now i have another baby girl!!!!(breathing heavily)

my baby girl became a mizutamachi and then became a pirorritchi...i think that is how you spell it...any way she became a megatchi!!!!her name is sunny!!!here is the stats!!

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Training:[||||||||]

Weight:28

Name:Sunny

Generation:3

bye!!!

sunny married the worm like tama and got a baby boy!!!she left and i saw her leave!!!!it was sad...i named the boy caleb!!!and here is his stats!!

humgry:***

training:[| ]

wieght :9 lb

name:caleb

generation:4!!!!!

username:lisa

got to feed caleb!!

Latest posts

Back