My V3 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How to Get A Mametchi:
Get the training bar full before the tama

gets up to adult stage.

If a heart for food or happy goes down, give it food/

snack immediately.

Exercise your tama until it won't exercise anymore.

Don't leave your tama for a long time maximum 1 hour.

If your going to school etc. NEVER forget to pause it.

(even if it survives, you will NOT get mametchi)

Only let the happy and hungry meter go down by 2 hearts

a few times.

Ummm...I think that's about it. Srry if some of them don't make sense!

Oh yah! If you read this log, PLZZZ tell me what you think about it! Cause I feel like a lonerr who's talking to myself! PLZZZ PLZZZ PLZZZ! PLZZZ be honest with me. I reckon this log sucks! I'm planing to make it better though! By adding stuff about my V2! Yes, I changed my mind! Ok, thankies for readong this all! Thankies Thankies Thankies!(Ok, I'm starting to sound crazy! )

Ok, talk to you tomorrow!
Thats not true, the bit about not getting it if u forget it unpaused!! I once forgot mine and when i came back from school i checked it and fed it straight away and then it evolved into a mametchi!!!

I just found out on 1 of the topics that when the matchmaker comes, if you press A, you get a boy and if you press B, you get a girl! No wonder I got 2 girls!
I dunno, i press C and i always get girls so maybe C is girls too?

Ok, mimi...make it a less chance of getting mametchi then.

Ps. I love your avatar! It's so cute!

Anyway, today, I came back from school and Choco had turned into a hinatchi after a while I said to Aya(without looking at her) Aya, you have to grow up soon to! I looked down and Aya had turned into a hinatchi! I was sooo surprised, why do I have to have the sound turned off? (my dad gets annoyed with 6 tamas beeping around the house!)

Mayu(young mametchi) has its training full! I wonder what it'll turn into...what do you think? I have a less chance of getting a mimitchi because when Mayu was a kuribotchi, a lot of the time, the happy meter was going down quite a bit.

Hey pplz!

Sorry i didn't reply, my computer was getting fixed and I couldn't get online! Ok, now where was I...oh yeah! well, Mayu turned into a Mametchi(uh, not another one!) and Aya turned into something that looked like frankenstien with no hair and no feet, just the face. I'll go check what it's called.

Ok, the character was called Decotchi. Anywayz, a few days later, the matchmaker came on both of them and they both married a Robotchi! Hmmm...I think Mayu and Aya have the same tastes. Mayu got a girl and Aya got a boy. Yay! I named the boy Romeo and the girl Julliet(but I only managed to fit Julli so I call her that.) I couldn't think of any names and I thought, well, I'm mating them anywayz so, might as well name them that! Right now, Julli is a kuribotchi and Romeo is a kuchitamatchi. By the way, BIG news!!! My sister left her V3 at a restaurant and she also lost her oldest V2!!! I told her that if she kept her other 2 tamas, then she will loose both of them and then she told me that I could look after them after she finds the other 2 tamas(I think she won't find her V2 though, don't you agree?)

To make things more interesting, I'm going to record stuff about my sister's 2 tamas as well! Ok, I'll tell you their stats. By the way, they're the snowflake twin pack tamas(if you know what I mean)

Blue snowflake V2 tama:

Name: Jake

Type: Hiratchi

Pink snowflakes V2 tama:

Name: Cutie

Type: Masktchi

I made cradles for my tamas a little while ago and I thought that I would tell you how to make 1! I'm sorry but I can't show you a picture of it! I alwayz put the cradles next to the computer so that I can just look at them side wayz to see if they're ok.

Ok, this is how you make 1:

Cut out cardboard that is about 28cm in perimeter.

Then, on 2 sides, opposite each other, cut it in two places like this: ______________

l l

l____ ____l

l l

l____ ____l

l______________l

except more equally.

Then, you'll have six places that are cut up, three on each side.

So then, you match them up and you staple them together, then you put a bit of material in the cradle or some UNUSED tissue paper and you're done!

Like I said, I'm gonna record stuff about my sister's other V2 tamas. The pink snowflakes one(Cutie) hasn't really done much over the last few days, I think the matchmaker's coming soon though. The other one, the blue one with snowflakes, well, 1 night ago, Jake the tama left and now, I'm looking after Sam, Jake's baby boy. He's a handful though.

Srry pplz, I gave my sister's tamagotchis back. Anywayz, what I wanted to say was, Romeo and Julli are officially in love and they both turned into Memetchis! :mimitchi: The problem is, when I connect them, they both turn into Nazotchis! Weird! I connected as soon as they turned into Memetchis and they just show hearts so yeah...they both have 4 hearts next to their name! I guess they only get hearts when they're an adult...today, I'm going out for dinner with my family and my friends. One of my friend has tamagotchis! FINALLY! I'm going to be able to connect with MY friends!!! The time has come to connect with my friends.

Last night, I connected my V2 and V3, then both Romeo and Julli started shaking their heads, Romeo went to Julli and then he went back to his own egg. Julli made this face and a baby boy came 'out' then the baby smiled and another baby came 'out' both babies had their mouth wide open and then the older baby hopped into Romeo's egg. So now Romeo and Julli have officially mated and are a family with the babies! :) YAY!!! :D I haven't thought of any good names yet, any suggestions?

Srry I didn't post for a while, the internet would't work :D ok, so now, Romeo and Julli have gone and after thinking for a looooooong time, I decided to name the baby boy on my V2 Zac and on my V3, Brian. Right now, Zac is a Kinakomotchi(yes! I always wanted one!) and Brian turned into a kutchitamatchi!

Ok, yesterday, I unpaused my tama(I pause it when I go to school and Japanese school) they were asleep(I unpaused at like, 10 past 8pm) I set the time at about 9am so that I could check what's in the shops!(I'm alwayz curious about the shops) and then, a few seconds later, the involved! Brian changed into a Hinatchi and Zac, a Ringotchi!!!!!!!!!(I ALWAYZ wanted 1!!!!!) :) :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

So now, Zac and Brian are 3, they're probably gonna turn into an adult today or tomorrow right? :eek: Well, I'm hoping to get a Kuchipatchi and a cute character on my V3(in other words, one of the really cute new characters!) :eek: and I'm also hoping that I won't get two of the same characters like my last gens(no offence Romeo and Julli). I have a less chance of getting the same character though, Zac has a training bar of:blink: 7 and Brian has 5 so yeah...hmmm...Brian has a better chance of turning into a kuchipatchi cause I heard from a friend that they heard that on V1s, to get a kuchipatchi, the training bar has to fill up to half way and yeah...finally, I might be getting kuchipatchi!!! :eek: (is kuchipatchi a mean character?Better than Nyorotchi I guess )

I'm starting to think that Zac and Brian are gonna mate! They keep giving each other hearts and flowers...weird, I mean, who would of thought of marrying their own brother? :( I'd rather have the matchmaker come on both of them and get a boy and a girl, then make then mate and then get the matchmaker to come, make them mate, matchmaker, make them mate...yeah, you get the point now don't you? Doesn't take a super genius to work out what I''m saying LOL.

OMG OMG as soon as Brian woke up, he turned into a Hidatchi!!! Then a few seconds later, Zac turned into a Mametchi!(AGAIN??? ^_^ At least I didn't get two of the same things...)I was just reading someone else's log and they got a Hidatchi and described it, that's when I started wanting one! So I'm so glad Brian turned into a Hidatchi!!! (Thanx Brian *Brian smiles*)

OMG you won't believe what just happened! I gaev Brian a fishing rod that he still hadn't used and he tugged at it for what seemed like forever then, he got money, it was 2500 points!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought it was possible!

^_^ ;) :D

Latest posts

Back