My V3 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, I gave Zac an Omelete!He was very happy! :wacko:

A few days ago, I wanted to wake up Zac or something so I downloaded and then he turned a tama year younger so the next day, I did the same with Brian so that they would be the same age, it didn't work! So now, Brian and Zac are like a tama year apart! I forgot how I fixed it a few weeks back...I just hope that the Matchmaker will come on the same day! I want my tamas to stay the same age! <_<

P.S, Do you like my new avvie?

I read somewhere that the if ur tama stays long, then it means that ur tamas want to make more tama memories before going bacl to Tama Planet. Normally, my tamas get the matchmaker when they're 5 and leave when they're about 5-8. Brian and Zac are 6 and the matchmaker hasnt come yet! :furawatchi: It proves that Ive been taking more good care of my tamas. Hmmm....I dont know how much difference there is between my last generation and right now. I wonnder when the matchmaker's coming...

I think ur log is very good.Ihaven't had my tamagotchi v3 long either.Mine is a girl and she is 4yrs old.I got mametchi too!!!!

Toddler:Mohitamatchi

Teen:Obotchi

Adult:Mametchi

Generation:1

Thanx Tamaqueen1 and Vonnegirl!(Vonnegirl, I think we have a lot in common :lol: )I was getting bored and felt like I was talking to myself because no one had any comments for me!

Yesterday, the matchmaker came at 3:00pm. I was on the internet and didn't notice and my little bro had pressed B. The matchmaker brought a Teketchi for Brian and a Koerutchi for Zac. The fireworks went up and Zac got a girl and Brian got a boy (phew)I'm hoping to get a Kuchipatchi soon...I REALLY want one. :( Zac and Brian are leaving today! (Why do I have a feeling that Brian will go and Zac won't?They woke up at different times...)

I'm planning to name the girl Lily(after cute_faerie) but I don't know what to call the boy... any suggestions? I thought it would maybe be good if it had something to do with Lilypads or something?(I'm not naming the boy Pad...it doesn't sound right, lol)

How about Carlo? My friends name is Lilli , and her brother is Carlo. Carlo is a nice name. she has a new brother too,called Eric.

So Eric / Carlo are my serjestions. =]

Thanx again Tama Girl! You saved my life from Tama Name phoebia. Ive decided to go with Eric, it sounds nice*sigh* Lily and Eric*sighs again* that sounds...so good together! Ill go change the tamas time to the right time so I can name them.

Right now, I'm playing games with Lily and Eric, I'm hoping that Eric WON'T turn into a Kuchitamatchi, I've had them for about, 2 gens in a row so yeah, I mean, Erics are supposed to be like a handsome lil prince right?

I just connected them again and this time Eric went into Lily's screen, Eric gave Lily a heart awwwww...connecting again...

Lily's going into Eric's sceen....she gave him a...snake!!

I paused Lily so I could excersize Eric, he's a bit nore over weight than Lily so yeah...

Hey! That reminds me! You know how I said that my sister lost her oldest V2? Well, it turns out that it was in the garage! my dad kept hearing beeping noises from the garage they found it! So yeah...luckily my sister normally keeps the sound on on her tamas, thank god for that! :eek:

YAY Someone used one of my names! wooooohooo!

its good that Eric was a Tamatchi instead of a Kuchitamachi! =D

I[SIZE=14pt]m new at this tama raising i had the ver 1 like 3 years ago but i kinda fell off so now i have the V3 and im looking for some advice tips tricks and anything else that anyone thinks that i should know to better help me raise my tamas!!!! [/SIZE]

:)

You need to go to Help for new tama owners, anywayz, while I was doing something else, Eric had turned into a......Piroriroritchi! Lily had turned into a cute.........Young Mimitchi!!! YAY!!! I have a better chance of getting a Mimitchi! I'll just go connect them now! Bye!

I just wanted to tell you that in Fan Fiction, I've made a story called Tama Family and it's all about my tamas! Part 1 is probably on about page 4 and I've just posted Tama Family Part 10 today. I'm still talking about the first gen so you'll all know very well who the characters are, Danny and Kenta! Just for people who are interested on reading about Lily and Erics ancestors...anyway, when I was coming into this log, I noticed that it's a hot topic!!!!! So thanx guyz for all your support and liking of this log. I'm so glad that so many people like it! So thanx again! I'll post very soon! :D

That reminds me, today, I'm going to my friend's house and her sister has 3 v2s and an Entama that was sent from Japan about a month ago. My frined insists that it's a Tamagotchi Plus and ONLY called Tamagotchi Plus. I've been telling her that it's also called an Entama but she keeps shaking her head saying no it isn't. Of course, she doesn't know too much about tamagotchis as you and I know. She isn't too interested in Tamagotchis as much as you and I and her sister(I heard that she's was obsessed and found playing with her tamagotchis a lot.) Of course, if I was allowed, I'd post my friend's email address so that you can tell her also that the Entamas are called Entamas and Tamagotchi Pluses. But of course, I am not allowed so I won't do this. If only her sister had an account or something...

Latest posts

Back