My V3 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all!

Mia and Dany are leaving tonight...I was wondering if you had any names? Maybe I'll name one Jess and Adam...soz, I'm thinking of names while I'm typing. What do you think of those names...Jesse and Adam...

This morning, I named the boy tama on my V3 Jesse and my V2 Adam, after looking after them for 1 hour and 30 minutes, Jesse turned into a Mohitamatchi and Adam into a Kinakomotchi! Yay! They are sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave Jesse a pinapple today. (That's what Mohitamatchis like.) he was very happy :furawatchi: Kinakomotchis like Pinapples to but Adam didn't have a pinapple so yeah :wacko: I'll go see if they have them in the shops!

This morning, I woke up early and decided to set my tamas times about 3 hours forward cos today was the day that Jesse and Adam were going to evolve! They did! Adam turned into a..................... :rolleyes: !!! Yay!!!!!! Jesse turned into a .................................obotchi!!!!!!!! I luv obotchis! They look cute and handsome!

This morning, I woke up early and decided to set my tamas times about 3 hours forward cos today was the day that Jesse and Adam were going to evolve! They did! Adam turned into a..................... :eek: !!! Yay!!!!!! Jesse turned into a .................................obotchi!!!!!!!! I luv obotchis! They look cute and handsome!
Today, Jesse and Adam turned 3. They haven't

evolved yet bu they probably are at about lunch time

or in the afternoon maybe? I can't wait to see what they

turn into. Jesse has 3 training bars and Adam has 6.

So yeah...I don't know what they will turn into. I'm hoping that one of them will turn into a Kuchipatchi and one of them, a character that I haven't had before...Hmmm...

Today, I turned the time a few hours forward and then Jesse turned into a..........Tarakotchi! UHHH! I don't like them (no offence to pplz who like Tarakotchis) Adam turned into a Dorotchi!!! Oh well...at least I got tama characters that I've gotten...

Latest posts

Back