My V3 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lily has turned into a...............Butterflytchi!!! Ohhhhh...I didn't really want something like that but, oh well...Lily's 3yrs old and Eric is 2, I don't know why they're 1 yr apart. Weird! I wonder what Eric will turn into...g2g bye!

Yay! Im on my 5th page pplz! Anywayz, what I was going to say ehem...I set the time on my V3(Eric) to 21:01 so that hopefully, Eric would turn a year older, and then when he does, I can change the tama to the right time and it'll evolve!(Why didn't I think of this before?)

As in other people replying? I don't know

but I think it would be better if people replyed cause I feel like I'm talking to myself when people don't reply, I feel like no one ever reads it so yeah, I like it when people reply better!

Anywayz, I checked to see if my V3, Eric had turned 3 and Eric had turned 3! So, I set the time to about 10am and waited, then, Eric started to turn to the side and he turned into a............................MEMETCHI!!! Ok, so I wanted a different character but, oh well, at least Eric turned into a handsome Memetchi...

Methods for getting a Memetchi:(sorry for not posting a method for Romeo and Julli's gen)

1.Only let the training bar go up to about 7.

2. Let the Happy and Hungry hearts go down 3 or 4 a few times.

3. Pause it when you go to school and other things like that(You'll get a less chance of getting memetchi if you don't pause your tama.)

4. Leave poop for a while, maximum about 1 hour.

Methods on getting a Butterflytchi:

1. Let the Happy and Hungry heart go down 2, 3 hearts.

2. Dont' clean up poop straight away.

3. Get the trainiing bar to about 7.

4. Pause it a lot.

5. If you have another tamagotchi, pay attention to that one a bit more.

Yesterday I connected Lily and Eric, they started to shake their heads, I knew they were gonna mate, I didn't want them to go, not yet so I quickly resetted and downloaded but I was half too late, half because Lily had a baby and...Eric didn't. I was too late and they had lost a baby :eek:

Lily left:(

and I named the boy Dany. My sis's broken tama was a 5 year old :gozarutchi: so I fixed it somehow (yes, somehow) and I connected Eric :) and Kate:gozarutchi: a lot and they mated! They got...........*drumroll* girls!!!!! So Dany and Mia(I'm calling the girl Mia) can mate!!! Right now, Dany is a Kinakomotchi. Eric is leaving tonight*sniffles*

Sorry for the late entry guyz!

Rgiht now, Dany is a Ringotchi and the tama isn't working because I kept it in a cold place and the batteries are dead. As I said before, I named Eric's girl, Mia! She turned into a Mizutamatchi! She is sooo cute! I took a picture of Eric coming up close to the screen a few days ago and I might be able to post it! :unsure:

Sorry I couldn't update for a long time!

Mia turned into a.............Hashitamatchi!!!!

Then, just yesterday, Mia turned into a..........

.................Hidatchi!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I have to get batteries for my V2 today. I'm going to my friend's house so I can't update tomorrow if Dany evolves. :wacko: (Unless I can use my friend's computer...)Well, see you tomorrow!

I put new batteries into my V2.

Just in case you forgot, here is Dany's stats.

Name:Dany

Type:Ringotchi

I'm gonna pause Mia when the time is 11:00~11:30

and 7:00~7:30 so the matchmaker doesn't get to see Mia and Dany can mate with Mia.

Mia is now 6 years old...

I'm hoping that the Matchmaker won't come before

Dany turns 5...Right now, Mia's training bar is full and Dany's has only got 2 bars. I'm hoping that Dany will turn into either Kuchipatchi(Because I really like them, I really want 1 and they're hard to get) or a character that I haven't gotten before would be nice ;)

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you, a person told me that you can get Kuchipatchi by having the training bar half way through and then leaving it there. That's how you get it on a V1 I think...So I'm going to ty that on Dany, that's all I have to say, bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I would make a list of the generations on my tamagotchis(You'll get what I mean when I type it down.)

V2

Trent(Which I didn't record about)

Kenta

Mayu

Julli

Zac

Lily

Dany

V3

Danny

Aya

Romeo

Brian

Eric

Mia

Dany turned 2 today and Mia is 6.

1 more day to go till hopefully Dany

will evolve, there's a good chance that

Dany will turn into a Butterflytchi(which I don't want :) )

So I have to give him more attention, right now he has 3 bars of training, I'm leaving it at 5 so I have a good chance of getting Kuchipatchi (hope I don't get Nyorotchi either :D )

Tonight Dany turned into a................... B) !!!

Even though it's not a Kuchipatchi, I'm still happy! I never thought I would get pochitchi and everything! Mia and Dany are in love, they were the minute I connected them after Dany evolved! I'm so happy! B)

YAY!!! 6TH PAGE!!!!!

Anywayz, nothing has happened yet...at least I dont have to pause Mia when it's normally the time for the matchmaker to come along. :mellow: Mia is 43 LBs and Dany, 45 LBS so yah...have to exercise them quite a bit, especially Dany cos he's more over weight and cos I used most of Dany's gotchi points on Roller skates.

The matchmaker came yesterday, but I reseted and downloaded Mia so yah (don't know what I was thinking) Mia and Dany are still the same age, 4 and 8. I'm waiting for Dany to turn 5 so they can actually mate. I hate it when tamas don't turn a year older when it's urgent. :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back