My V4 Tama Log by tamalover99!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mail came!!!!!!

[!]---bye, elementary!!!!!

Another time!!!!

[!]---LUCKY GOT A JOB AS A TEACHER!!!!!!!!

I'm going to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something REALLY scary just happened.

I was in the bathroom, washing my hands, and water got in my tama. :eek: :eek: :( :ph34r:

The A button went crazy! The icons were scrolling through themselves so fast that in 1 second it had scrolled through all of them!!! :eek: I could only pause my tama. :(

About an hour later, I tried unpausing it and it worked perfectly!!!! :D :lol:

Thank goodness!!!! My parents were talking about taking it apart and letting it dry, and also putting a new battery in!!! :eek: (And resetting it :D )

I was also (sadly) thinking about ending this log. No way!! ;)

Lucky got mail 4 times!!!

1st---letter---snake :)

2nd---king---points=600p!!!

3rd---letter---snake :)

4th---fortune cookie---1 point star, 3 love stars, 2 health stars. :D

I played Jumping Rope and won, so Lucky is full on hungry & happy!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky's stats:

Name: Lucky

Weight: 62 lbs.

Training: FULL!!!

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Intelligence: 149

Style: 71

Social: 68

Generation: 1st

Job: Teacher (minigame is the matching one) (special item is book)

Username: I'd rather not tell

Character: Tosakatchi

Stage: Adult

I haven't posted stats in a long time!!!! :ph34r: :D

Whoops!!! I needed to give Lucky praise but I accidentally gave him a time-out!!! :D :ph34r:

Wow... I'm on the 4th page and still writing about the 1st generation!!! :D

Oh, who cares? :eek: :D :p :p B) :D :eek:

[SIZE=21pt]HI, WORLD!!! YAY!! 4th PAGE AND 260 VIEWS!!!!! :D B) :eek: [/SIZE]

Lucky is 4 years old now!!!!

I got a letter from the Tama King---present---ANOTHER love potion!!!! :D ^_^

That brings my total of love potions up to 3!!! B) :D

Oh, well. I'm off to play Harry Potter (I've beaten the 1st game file, almost done with the 2nd, then I'll start a third and so on... :huh: )

Sorry about the late update, yesterday there was a strorm and I couldn't go on the computer. :)

Anyway, Lucky got a salary of 1200 points!!! He is 4 years old now.

Guess what?

[SIZE=14pt]LUCKY MATED WITH MY BROTHER'S TAMA, GRIFF, AND THEY HAD BABY GIRLS!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]TIME: 12:31 pm!!!!!!![/SIZE]

My friend is over at my house and she "accidentally" used the love potion, so I connected with Griff. Then they kissed, the love potion wore off, we connected again and they mated.

Griff and Lucky are both only 4 years old and Griff does not have a job!!!! :rolleyes;

Griff finally got a job!!! She's a bus driver (she got rejected for TV and firefighter because she did not have enough skill points).

I'm going to name Lucky's girl Kiwi, because I reset my V3 so that they can mate. My V3 is a boy named Apple; Kiwi is going to mate with him when they grow up!!! :angry:

Lucky got his salary this morning (1,160 points). He also has turned 5 years old!!!

I'm going to wait until about 3:00 pm today to try to make Lucky leave because yesterday, when my friend was over at my house, we paused our tamas (she has a V3) so that we could play Harry Potter.

***OFF TOPIC***

My friend and I started a new file in Harry Potter and now we are at the last part of the game!!! :angry: :blink: :angry: I was controlling the mouse and my friend controlled the arrow keys.

BACK TO TAMAS:

Apple is about a millisecond old because I paused him so that he and Kiwi will be the same age.

Posting when interesting stuff happens!!! :D ;)

i really like this log.good job.
Thanks, memetchifan15!!!!!

Wow, I'm getting a lot more comments than I thought!!! (Then again, I thought I would get none :D :D :p :eek: :D :p :lol: :D )

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! GO 2007!!!!![/SIZE]

Lucky has left, I named the baby Kiwi as planned, and she and Apple are on pause right now

(they haven't evolved and I'm too tired to take care of them until they evolve :) )

EDIT:

***OFF TOPIC***

I've been at my friend's house since 7:00 pm, we watched TV and baked pizzas and right before I left we played Dance Dance Revolution (I found out that I'm pretty good at it!!! :D :D )

This is a great log! I'll have to start one about my v4, im gonna try to make it as good as yours!☺☻☺☻ :(

Kiwi is a Mohitamatchi and Apple is a Tamatchi. I have to go work on a project, I will update ASAP.

This is a great log! I'll have to start one about my v4, im gonna try to make it as good as yours!☺☻☺☻ :D
Thanks, quetter!!!! :lol: ;) :angry:

Kiwi and Apple should evolve any minute now!!!

I have to go edit my tama site (link is in my signature)!!!

I'll post if they evolve or do anything interesting. :huh: :blink: :eek:

[SIZE=21pt]OMG!!! KIWI JUST EVOLVED INTO A...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YOUNG DOROTCHI!!!![/SIZE]

Something's weird: I started Kiwi and Apple at exactly the same time and I have not been neglecting Apple, so WHY ISN'T HE EVOLVING? :D :D :D :D :D

I'm going to pause Kiwi until Apple evolves. I'll post again when Apple evolves!!! :D

This is a nice logs! I was reading some stuff about V4s so I can think about if I really want to use my gift certificate to get a Tama V4 and a pouch with a lanyard. This really helped make up my mind!

Oh and do you have a V4 character list with pics?

Oh... I just realized that Apple isn't evolving because his battery was low and I had to download him!!! :D :D :D :D :D He should evolve later today, though. :D ;) :D

This is a nice logs! I was reading some stuff about V4s so I can think about if I really want to use my gift certificate to get a Tama V4 and a pouch with a lanyard. This really helped make up my mind!Oh and do you have a V4 character list with pics?
Thanks, Tamasmarty1!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm sorry, I don't have a V4 character list with pics, but if you go back a few pages to the Library here on TT, you will find a TamaTalk Reference Station which has Growth and Character charts. If those don't help you, you can Google something on the subject. Hope I helped!!! :D ;) :D

[SIZE=14pt]APPLE IS A YOUNG MAMETCHI!!![/SIZE]

:D :D :p B) :D ;)

[SIZE=21pt]Yay!!! 60th post AND 500 views!!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back