My V4 Tama Log by tamalover99!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;) WELL!!

:angry: I think that you should keep your log the way it is because it is brilliant!! :angry:

Can you please read my log because i dont think it is brilliant. :angry:

Bi 4 now

x :(

Dear Diary,

My name is Kiwi and I am a 4-year-old Pukatchi. My growth:

Shirotsubutchi---Mohitamatchi---Young Dorotchi---Pukatchi!!!

I am planning to have a baby with my friend Apple, the Pyonkotchi. I am SO in love with him... :( :blink: Amazingly, I did not even drink the love potion!!! Even though he's a Version 3 and cannot recognize me because I am a V4 character, it's the love that counts... :p :)

I can't wait until Apple turns 4 years old, which should be later today!!!!!!!

{--*Kiwi*--}

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll post stats because I haven't in a long time!!!! :) ^_^ :blink:

Name: Kiwi

Hungry: | | | |

Happy: | | | |

Training: {|||||| }6/9

Intelligence:21

Arts/Style: 18

Kindness: 21

Weight: 52 lbs.

Generation: 2nd

Character: Pukatchi

Relationship: 4 hearts with Apple, should mate soon

^_^ :p :( ;)

[SIZE=14pt]KIWI GOT A JOB AS A DOCTOR!!!!![/SIZE]

Intelligence--43

Arts/Style----23

Kindness-----26

The minigame is like Get in V3, you catch the hearts but avoid the skulls. The item is a medical bag. I hope I get a big salary. The first time I played I lost immediately, but the second time I won (caught 100 hearts) :huh: :gozarutchi:

I can't believe I got accepted, SOMEONE here on TamaTalk said that you had to have 50 intelligence points to even get a job!!! :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: I was getting tired of playing Jumping Rope, so I just went to the interview with 43 intelligence. :wacko: :huh: :gozarutchi: :wacko:

I just caught Apple singing!!!! Pyonkotchis are so cute when they sing!!!!

I was going to check to see if he was 4 years old (mating age) yet, but I don't want to disturb his singing.

Me: Kiwi! Apple! It's time for you to say something!!!

Apple: La-La-La-LA!!!!! Huh? Oh, yeah, um...hi??? MOM!!! You made me stop singing!!!

Kiwi:*lost in thought* *hears "Kiwi! KIWI!!!" in the background* *comes back to the present* What? Oh, er...hi, mom.

Me: You guys have got to start paying attention!!! :p ;)

Kiwi: Is Apple 4 years old yet?

Me: *Checks Apple's stats* ... No, still 3.

Kiwi: Hurry up, Apple!!! :p :D

Apple: It's not MY fault that the batteries went low and mom had to download me!!!

Kiwi: I'm getting tired of waiting, I love you but this is just making me go NUTS waiting!!!

Me: Kiwi, calm down!!!

Kiwi: OK.

Apple: Mom wants the computer back. Bye!!!

Kiwi: Same here!!!

*END OF CONVERSATION* Sorry about the long post.

I caught Apple and Kiwi taking a bath at the same time!!! SO cute!!! :D :)

I might not post until tomorrow, I am going to watch a movie and then go to bed. I will not turn off my computer (on sleep mode it saves energy) just in case I find time to sneak in a post. :eek: :D :huh: :lol: ;)

[SIZE=21pt]APPLE AND KIWI MATED AND HAD BABY BOYS LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]TIME: 8:24 PM January 6, 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I will wait until 8:30 pm tonight to make the parents leave.

I don't know what I should name them.........Oh!!! I'll name them Coke and Pepsi!!! :kusatchi:

Life plan:

• V4 mates with brother's V4 (baby girl, not named yet)
  • Reset V3 and mate it with V4
  • If nothing works, wait for Matchmaker
That concludes the life plan. Wait, what am I saying?! Ok, Ok, calm down...cool!!! I'm talking to myself in my log!!! ;)

Apple just opened the chest, it gave him a lion doll, he played with it for a long time but he didn't like it. :nazotchi:

The parents have left and the babies are on pause right now because I can NOT find time to take care of them!!! :) :p B) :p :p :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r: :huh:

I am so busy these days...

Oh, british-tamagotchi-boy? Can you stop sending me hate PMs with against-the-rules swear words in them? I've just blocked you. :angry: :D

Anyway, sorry for the late update!!! :p :p

Coke (my V4) is still a baby and so is Lemon (my brother's V4 that he asked me to take care of.) My friend is over at my house and she is taking care of:

(My tamas):V2, V2, V3, V4.

(Other tamas): Her V3 and my brother's V4.

She is taking care of 6 tamas!!! :p ;) :furawatchi: :D :( B) I didn't ask her to; she volunteered B) :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :D

Coke and Lemon should be evolving soon, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G2G, bye!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]COKE IS A PETITCHI AND LEMON IS A MOHITAMATCHI!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: B) B) :D :D :D :( :D :p :D :mimitchi: ;)

[SIZE=14pt]TIME: 8:25 PM!!!!!!![/SIZE]

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't updated, so I'll post stats soon but something else happened this morning!!!

[SIZE=21pt]COKE IS A HINOTAMATCHI AND LEMON IS A YOUNG MEMETCHI!!![/SIZE]

They evolved about 1 minute after they woke up.

Stats next post!!!!!!!

I want to post pictures, but I can't!!! :( If anyone knows how, can they PM me, please? :D

Name: Coke

Weight: 29 lbs.

Training: 8/9

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Generation: 3rd

Intelligence---16

Arts------------14

Kindness------26

Name: Lemon

Weight: 53 lbs.

Training: 6/9

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Generation: 2nd

Intelligence---6

Arts------------5

Kindness------4

[SIZE=21pt]7th PAGE AND 1,200 VIEWS!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Not much has been happening. I'm taking perfect care of Coke but keeping him overweight so that I will (hopefully) get a Kuchipatchi!!!! ;) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: ;) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lemon is not doing anything, either.

They have both turned 2 years old. :D :lol:

Sorry about the late update!!!! :( :mametchi:

Some important news:

[SIZE=14pt]COKE IS TOSAKATCHI, LEMON IS A PYONKOTCHI, THEY ARE BOTH 4 YEARS OLD AND THEY HAVE ALREADY MATED!!!!! THEY HAD BABY BOYS!!!! NO LOVE POTION!!![/SIZE]

Coke looks just like his grandparent!!!!! (Remember Lucky?)

I have given Lemon back to my brother because I was only supposed to take care of her until she mated with Coke.

Coke does not have a job yet. :( :ichigotchi:

They mated this morning at 8:49 am (I set them to 10:49 am so that they would be awake.)

**OFF TOPIC**

I have no school because it is snowing!!! :) :D Yesterday I went sledding with my friends and now I am sick. :( :( :( I have a fever that went down today but I still have headaches. :mametchi: So even if there was school I couldn't go. :D :( :p :eek: :D (mixed feelings)

Coke has left his baby which I named Icee and I have also restarted my V3, which is a girl named Snowy. They will mate when they grow up.

Right now Icee and Snowy are almost at the halfway stage of babies. They have already gotten sick but they have not taken a nap yet.

I have decided to take perfect care of Icee. For Snowy I will take bad care, letting the harts drop a lot and waiting a minute to clean up poop, and I will not play with her; I'll always feed her so that she will eventually reach 99 lbs.!!!!! (This is only so I will get a bad character, I haven't had one for a LLLLLLLLLL---OOOOOOOOOO---NNNNNNNNNN---GGGGGGGGGG time.)

I'll post when they evolve. :mimitchi: :angry: :)

Sorry about the 10 - day - long delay!!! :huh: :huh: :( :huh: :( :(

Anyway,

Icee is a Harutchi and Snowy is a Tamatchi. :D :D :D :p :p :p :eek: :mellow:

Latest posts

Back