My V4 Tama Log by tamalover99!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's OK. I already found the chart and copied it onto my compooter! I'm getting my V4 this weekend! I'm gonna print it out! I'm also gonna need a sheet for my V4 codes that I find! And a log notebook! I'm so excited!

It's OK. I already found the chart and copied it onto my compooter! I'm getting my V4 this weekend! I'm gonna print it out! I'm also gonna need a sheet for my V4 codes that I find! And a log notebook! I'm so excited!
Awesome!!! :lol: :D B) B) :lol: :lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol:

Apple and Kiwi are fine.

I'm going to go play Harry Potter :lol: :lol: :lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

When I get bored and stop playing, I'll start trying to make Apple & Kiwi fall in love.

Posting later!!! :lol: :furawatchi:

KIWI GOT ACCEPTED INTO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

OMG!!!!

I just realized this: When Apple gives Kiwi a present, it's usually an expensive item that I did not buy or wrap!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: B) :D :D :D B) B) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

That's like free items for Kiwi... :D B) :lol:

So far, Apple has given Kiwi a Trumpet, an Umbrella, and a chest.

Apple and Kiwi are now 4 happy faces instead of 2. :furawatchi:

I am SO bored...I'll go play Harry Potter.

WAIT!!! The mail just came...Fortune cookie...1 point star, 2 love stars, 1 health star.

Hello

I really love you log! do you think you could post a picture? also what kind do you have?

~Tamagotchis Rock

OK, I'm not going to quote everyone, but...

[SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU!!!!! :D :D :lol: :) [/SIZE]

Answers to questions:

I will try to post a pic, I'll seee if I can get one. My V4 is the yellow one with red and orange circles, with purple buttons and the regular keychain.

tamacrazee: I'll go read your log!!! :D

THE BEST THING HAPPENED TODAY!!! At my school, Tamagotchis used to be banned, but today I found out that you CAN play with them!!!! (But only before school, during recess and after school. :) :blink: )

Tama Update: I have been keeping Apple and Kiwi asleep in my backpack for the whole day :unsure: Something's weird...Kiwi is 2 years old but Apple is still 1... :ph34r: :wacko:

^_^ Hi, its me again.

Can you read my log i think it is rubbish and i need to know what more to right. Please reply my log is boring :rolleyes:

I'm not sure... I'll ask my dad how to get a pic of them... :D :lol:

Some HAPPIER news:

[SIZE=21pt]KIWI EVOLVED INTO A PUKATCHI!!![/SIZE] :D

Not one of the better characters...she falls on her face a lot... :D :) :( :p

HERE'S SOMETHING REALLY WEIRD: Kiwi is only 2 YEARS OLD???!!!??? :huh: :huh:

Most tamas evolve into adults when they are 3 years old... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Apple's Update: He has not evolved and is a 2-year-old, 30 pound Young Mametchi.

G2G, bye!!! :D ;) :lol:

Kiwi has stopped falling on her face :) :) :D :D :) :D :) :D :D :eek: and started jumping for joy!!!! Maybe she isn't such a bad character... :D

APPLE HAS STILL NOT EVOLVED AND HE IS STILL 2 YEARS OLD BUT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE 3!!!!! B) He has not evolved, he has only gained 20 pounds... :) :) :wacko:

I wish that there was a magic potion that would make your tama a year older...but it would probably cost 9999 points (*sigh*)

Apple and Kiwi are still only 4 happy faces.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) WHO!!!

Hi i was just gonna say that your log is so cool. Are Kiwi and Apple both version 4's. My Tamagotchi, Wizz had a baby boy yesterday. Read my log to find out more...

Bi 4 now

x :lol:

Thanks, tamafan14!!!!

Kiwi is a Version 4 and Apple is a Version 3.

KIWI AND APPLE ARE COMPLETLY IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hearts!!!!

Oops, I forgot to say...

[SIZE=21pt]APPLE EVOLVED INTO A PYONKOTCHI!!!!![/SIZE]

Finally!!! He actually evolved last night at about 7:00 pm.

Kiwi is 4 years old and Apple is 3. As soon as Apple turns 4, I'll mate him with Kiwi!!!! :D :D

[SIZE=14pt]OMG!!! 80th POST AND 830 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I am holding a survey!!! Should I make this log a diary-type thing, or should I just keep it the same? :angry: :) :) [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back