New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fair enough." An awkward silence, before Eleanor sighed. "Okay, we can't avoid this any longer. We've gotta try and kill those two today."

Eleanor nodded, pushing her plate away and getting to her feet. "Right. I'm gonna go into the garden. You should hide somewhere nearby."

Zane nodded. "I'll be in the living room. Send me the signal when you want me to strike."

"You'll be better at judging that. I have no idea how to kill a fairy..." Eleanor sighed, before biting her lip and walking outside. "Here goes nothing."

Zane looked down, he needed help. How do I kill a fairy? he asked Voriz.

"Oh, it's simple my friend." Voriz said, now leaning on the wall behind Zane. He looked around. "Nice place. You and eleanor decide to settle down here?"

Zane just nodded. "So if it's so simple, how do I do it?"

I can't remember whether Voriz and Zane were cousins or just friends xD

Eleanor was completly oblivious to what was happening inside as she walked into the garden, sighing and sitting down.Nick?

Friends because if they were cousins it would be weird with Melody xD. It's Gemma and Damien that were cousins IIRC.

"First, rip off it's wings. That'll paralyze it for a few seconds, which is all you need. After that, you'll be able to kill it normal like anything else." Voriz explained.

Nodding, Zane had another question. "Do you, Gemma, or anyone else you know know anyone named Lucinda?

No, they were brother and sister... ARGH

Eleanor remained sat for a few more moments before she heard the beating of wings above her. "Hello love." Nick said, landing and smirking. "Now, what would you want with me?"

No, I mean Gemma and Damien were Zane's cousin.

"Well, I don't, but maybe Gemma does..." Voriz said, although Zane wasn't really paying attention. He looked outside.

"So I rip his wings off?" Zane asked with a small smirk. He was going to enjoy this much more than he should.

Ah xD

To be honest, Eleanor had no idea what to do now. Getting to her feet, she smiled. "Well..." She moved closer, resisting the urge to glance back at the house.

"Save your breath." Nick said calmly, before grabbing Eleanor and spinning her around, a knife to her throat. "Did you honestly think I would fall for that?"

"Hey, wanna help me out with this?" Zane asked, looking at Nick. Voriz nodded, and a second later, Nick was on the ground, and Voriz had the knife in his hand.

Zane was now behind Nick, and ripped his wings off.

"Voriz! Wha-" Eleanor cut off in a yell as she watched Zane pull Nick's wings off, and the fairy himself froze with a look of shock on his face.

Eleanor jumped as Nick's body fell to the floor. She was more than a little freaked out, especially as that had happened in the other timeline... shaking, she turned to Voriz. "How come you're here?"

"You could have brought me too!" Eleanor spun around as Gemma's voice came from behind her. She stepped forwards, arms folded. "I can't believe you left me behind!"

"I wasn't talking to you, but still!" Gemma scowled, glaring at Voriz before she had to give up the act, running over to him and kissing him. "Ah, whatever!"

"This is all very nice," Eleanor said weakly, "But there's a dead fairy body at my feet and it's freaking me out."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back