New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucinda was beginning to see what Diana was getting at, but she was still suspicious. "And why would you tell me your master plan?"

"That's not answering my question." Lucinda said through gritted teeth, moving over to the window. "Nick left a while ago for some reason. He should be back by now."

"Because Lucinda, you're my sister, and I do care about you, even if I didn't show it all the time."

Lucinda scowled, drumming her fingers on the windowsill. "Weren't saying that when you were showing off your powers as a kid, were you? Weren't saying that when you were kissing Zyros, were you?!"

Diana looked down. "I'm sorry, I've been so bad Lucinda. I just want another chance..."

Lucinda turned to face Diana, her eyes flicking between her sister's face and the bottle. "Fine. I'll give you a chance. Just. One."

"You mean Nick?" Lucinda frowned, going back to the window. "He left for no good reason a little while ago... I can't get in contact with him!"

"You'd be surprised. Nick's a stealthy one. So go on then, She With All Immortal Knowledge, how do we find a fairy?"

"Well, he unlocked your powers, so you should have some sort of link with him.If you can't get in contact with him, he's either dead or ignoring you."

Diana frowned and closed her eyes again, looking to see if Nick had died. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes. "He's dead. Killed by Zane."

For a few moments, Lucinda was still and silent. Then, still without speaking, she stormed forwards, snatching the bottle from Diana's hands and marching out of her room, slamming the door behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back