New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane teleported the body away. "What dead fairy body?" he joked, before getting serious. "Gemma, do you know a girl called Lucinda?"

Gemma frowned, tilting her head. "Never heard the name before in my life! Why do you ask?"

"Why would anyone know her, Zane? She hid away in her room for most of her life." Eleanor pointed out. She turned to Gemma and Voriz. "Are you two sticking around? Because if you are... I have a lot of explaining to do."

"You have no idea what we're dealing with. We don't even know ourselves." Eleanor warned.

Voriz nodded, and walked inside. "This is a nice place." he told Eleanor, looking around and sitting on the couch."

"Just got it." Eleanor said, still feeling slightly awkward around Voriz even though she knew he was completly different now. Gemma skipped over and curled up with Voriz,watching and listening as Eleanor told them everything, starting from her changing to timeline right up to what had just happened.

Zane just stayed quiet, nodding along at certain points. Even though he knew all of it already, it still gave him a headache.

Eleanor bit her lip. "I know, I know, this is really confusing..." She said, wincing as Gemma groaned and hit her head off Voriz's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Diana was with Lucinda. "Listen, I'm sorry I was such a bad sister, but I have something to at least try to make up for it..."

Lucinda wasn't facing Diana - her back was to her sister and her arms were folded. "I'm not interested."

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana handed Lucinda a glowing bottle. "After Zyros died, I captured his soul in this bottle. You could probably use it to bring him back, but you would need a body."

Lucinda whipped around, staring at the bottle, before sighing and glaring. "Impossible. His body is gone. Your plan is useless."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back