newborn nintendogs puppies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, no good. I see no puppies yet.
Thanks for doing this to see if its true or not RG, much a ppreciated.

And she eats them? Yeah... Okay. Its a kids game, I highly doubt that it wouold let that happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
a note pops up saying that u can only keep ur puppies in the house for 1 day. and put them in the dog hotelalso if u leave u puppies with the mom for a day the mother will eat them ^_^

good luck!!!
What? Isn't that a bit strange for the mother to eat them?

ok well the mother didnt eat mine i found that part on a cheat site. and the fourth one stays at your house and u have to put a dog in the kennel

ok well the mother didnt eat mine i found that part on a cheat site. and the fourth one stays at your house and u have to put a dog in the kennel
But Nintendogs are already puppies. How could a puppy have a newborn puppy?

a note pops up saying that u can only keep ur puppies in the house for 1 day. and put them in the dog hotelalso if u leave u puppies with the mom for a day the mother will eat them ^_^

good luck!!!
lol thats funny they eat them cuz u starve them ! :D

Linking to unlock new breeds

When linking copies of Nintendogs to unlock new breeds, remember two things. You can only link with another Nintendo DS system once (and unlock a new breed). The breed unlocked corresponds with your partner's current pet, and it must be a breed that you do not have in order for it to be unlocked.

(Is it something like that??)

Linking to unlock new breeds
When linking copies of Nintendogs to unlock new breeds, remember two things. You can only link with another Nintendo DS system once (and unlock a new breed). The breed unlocked corresponds with your partner's current pet, and it must be a breed that you do not have in order for it to be unlocked.

(Is it something like that??)
The connection part as you said. Lets say your friend has a German Sheperd and you have a Husky. You connect for your Husky dog to play with your friend's dog. Your firned will have a husky unlocked and you'll have whatever your friend had unlocked.

No. She is stating you can get new puppies, when Nintendogs puppies are puppies themselves.

You can also unlock new breeds from your trainer points.

However, this trick is fake. Puppies can't have puppies. I googled a search. Making puppies have puppies is fake.

ok! i am not lying! i dont know how to get a pic. uploaded so my friend who got puppies is going to e-mail me it soon!

I don't have any puppies yet, perhaps I should try other breeds?

Which dogs did your friend use? I'll put them to the test next.

here is the link:
https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4v8jxn5

my friend said it might look like its from google so i asked her for a better one so she will take another one soon
Um thats a Dalmatian(spelling?) and dalmatians come(or can) that way.

Did you mean about Bark Mode? Becuase if you do what you/r friend did everytime you check your puppies stop and run up to the screen or look at you.

Bark Mode:

Okay; my friend has a Dalmatian and she did bark mode with me I sent my Shiba Inu and I got a Dalmatian and she got a shiba inu(I think I sent a Shiba Inu)

List of puppy colors:

Chihauhua: White, Black and White, Orange and white

Yorkie: Brown, Black

Shetland Sheepdog: Brown, black, orange(?)

C.King Charles Spaniel: Black Brown

G. Sheperd: Brown(?)

Boxer:Brown and black and Orange

Shiba Inu: Orange Black White

L.Retriever:White, Black

Pembroke Welsh Corgi: Orange, Black, Brown

Toy Poddle:White Brown and black

Miniture Pincher: Brown and black

Minitrue Schnazer: Black and Gray

Husky:Black

Dachsund: Black brown Gold

Beagle: Brown

Pug: Brown(tan) White Black

Dalmatian: White

Jack Russell: Orange?

And Nintendogs are puppies and it even tells you in the book in the case. It didn't work > : (

Sorry to tell ya, but there are no puppies. Your friend and you must have lied, unless you show us better proof, I don't believe you.

i toled her to take a better pic. and i kinda found out that it works for only Dashound and friends... she has a Dashound, a poodle, and a dalmation. i think that she did get that from google but she said she didnt. she said she would take a better pic.

i toled her to take a better pic. and i kinda found out that it works for only Dashound and friends... she has a Dashound, a poodle, and a dalmation. i think that she did get that from google but she said she didnt. she said she would take a better pic.
Um, x.x Sorry to burst your bubble but as I said before she DID get it from google. I found it on google, and the picture was on a shopping site. Click the link providen to see.

Um, x.x Sorry to burst your bubble but as I said before she DID get it from google. I found it on google, and the picture was on a shopping site. Click the link providen to see.
You yell em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back