newborn nintendogs puppies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe this either. Its not posssible for puppies to have puppies. Babies can't have babies. Nintendogs is like a REAL vitural pet THAT does react like a real dog. Its impossible. Can i a guide please close this?

~Soha

NINTENDOGS ARE PUPPYS >_< How The Devil Can They....Yeah...

It Just Looks Like Someone Wants A Little Attenion....

i toled her to take a better pic. and i kinda found out that it works for only Dashound and friends... she has a Dashound, a poodle, and a dalmation. i think that she did get that from google but she said she didnt. she said she would take a better pic.

--------

Poodle? Dalmation? I didn't get them in my dashaund and friends! The puppy thing does NOT work! for crying out loud, people.

please dont lie like that I left my poor dogs for a couple of nights and they are a bit... unhealthy.

I tried it and it worked and the puppies were ALIENS! they ate all my stuff and blew up my money and they had more puppies, and then they eventually turned into jumping jelly beans with underwaer on their heads, hitting my dogs with cricket bats and tennis raquets.

If you expect us to belive you, we expect you to believe this!

I tried it and it worked and the puppies were ALIENS! they ate all my stuff and blew up my money and they had more puppies, and then they eventually turned into jumping jelly beans with underwaer on their heads, hitting my dogs with cricket bats and tennis raquets.

If you expect us to belive you, we expect you to believe this!
Can you give us a pic?

ok well the mother didnt eat mine i found that part on a cheat site. and the fourth one stays at your house and u have to put a dog in the kennel
Could you post the site here?

If you cant...its fake...*shakes head*

It does not work. I got my Dalmation and Friends version and i tried and it didn't work. Also I told my friend who has the Dashaund and Friends she tried it and it didn't work. She didn't even have the Poodle or Dalmation in hers. Stop lying.

To the person who started this:

Ok look, We all know this is a lie. We mine as well get a guide to close this.

Yup, a guide, please close this.

Oh, and Kelly, you say you are thrirteen, fourteen, whatever, you're acting like a seven year old

Disappointing that so many members can't stay polite over something like this ;)

1. Topics been bumped

2. It's about a rumour with no links or info to substantiate it

3. Members are flaming each other

Strike three ;)

Topic Closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back