newborn nintendogs puppies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm i thought there was somthing different. srry but she said she would send me one of all of her dogs on the DS

ok my friend went on vacation to somewhere and she hasent had time to so i dont know when she will give it to me... :[

ok... ive never heard of that. and im not lying i havent talked to her in a while i just last talked to her on sunday

1 nintendogs are puppies THEY CAN"T HAVE MORE PUPPIES! And the part about leaving your dog is kinda wrong.....

ALSO

I've seen this before. you think you are right, but you are actually VERY wrong.

i looked for pics online and cheat sites, there is no such thing as having puppies on nintendogs

....umm, we are talking about intendogs....

((AND HOW CAN THAT WORK?!?!?))).....*shudders* nvm!

This doesn't seem very realistic. :)

If this is a fake, I think you're being very un-kind ~Kelly~.

But I'm going to try it on my nintendo...To see if it works or not.

.:: Hot Banana ::.

yep!, fake! since it's fake.... Tama gudes I demand clousire to this topic! DO IT NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D !

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Seeing as there are many questionable things about your theory and the TamaTalkers that have tried your method and say that it doesn't work, I'm not going to try it or believe. Please don't post things unless it's all the truth.

Stop trying to trick us .

Your friend has gone on a holiday ?

Fake . You know that you cant come out with the picture,and you come out with this white lie . If you want to prove that what you say is the truth,please provide us a picture of what exactly you say. Just by using your mouth and talk doesnt work for us.We need proof,and that is the picture .

So , sorry if i burst your bubble or anything. I myself are also curious to know whether there is such a truth like this or not .

PS : Dun come out with such a lie if you cant prove it. I bet you and your friend are just lying. Or, your friend didnt even know it . You are just faking it out . You need not give such a lie just to make many people instered on replying your this so-called HOT topic.

PiinkishAverlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back