Nintendogs .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my opinion.
You have yours...
I don't believe this...again, we're getting bashed upon our opinions...I too think the game is boring...Here's a game that is hilariously fun...Like Seaman for example. LOL

I've got Lab and Friends! I might be getting Dachshund and friends!
I don't like Lab and friends O_O" It was the first one I got. I think the nintendo peple agree. Lab and friends was rated 4 starts and all the others were rated five. pick any but lab and friends. I know the cover is cute people, but COME ON!

I have dachshund and friends! <333 I lurve it. <333

My first dog was a siberian husky, names socks. <333 I've almost had that game for a year. <3

I don't like Lab and friends O_O" It was the first one I got. I think the nintendo peple agree. Lab and friends was rated 4 starts and all the others were rated five. pick any but lab and friends. I know the cover is cute people, but COME ON!
I know. Everyone was sold out at the shop. They dont have the breeds I want. I wish I did have the dachshund.

No...? What are you saying no to or about? :D
I enjoy the came. I've got to admit I wish I had a dog but its still good to me!
He/She's answering the title question, 'does anybody like Nintendogs?'. :D

I forgot to tell you my dogs. I have a beagle. She was my first dog. Almost a year old. She is so playful and cute. her bark is adorable. Her name is Bella, Italian for beautiful, because I am Italian, and my only dog was a beagle. Then I got 2 more dogs but I got rid of them. Then I bought another dog, a cavalier spaniel named Ginger. I love them both.

i gots a Q.

Um i think i got a Nintindo lite today, but wats the diffrence (B.D.W im getting it for christmas)

i gots a Q.Um i think i got a Nintindo lite today, but wats the diffrence (B.D.W im getting it for christmas)
I think you can change the brightness on the screen and its a bit smaller and fashionable. In my view I just think its the same as the normal ds.

I think you can change the brightness on the screen and its a bit smaller and fashionable. In my view I just think its the same as the normal ds.
o ok : )

thankz RS

i love nintendogs! i have two dogs... sunshine, and uhhhhhhh darn i can't remeber the other one...

i love nintendogs! i have two dogs... sunshine, and uhhhhhhh darn i can't remeber the other one...
what cind do you have? Chawawa and friends is the cind im getting, I WANT IT NOW! lol

what cind do you have? Chawawa and friends is the cind im getting, I WANT IT NOW! lol
Havent you gotten nintendogs yet? Its well worth it! Also happy birthday to you in ten days!

Havent you gotten nintendogs yet? Its well worth it! Also happy birthday to you in ten days!
Thankz!

And no sadly but im gettin a nintindo and that game for Christmas : )

**I no this is off topic but heres a hint to my b-day, Its half way to christmas eve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back