Nintendogs .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no it was not negtive netive is like saying it sucks and that

I have the Chihuahua version in an import. I own a Cavalier K.C. Spaniel, Sheltie and Labrador.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I got a promise ring!!!!! I sold it for 1000 dollars,

I did bark mode with my cousin and unlocked the dalmation

How much money does everyone have? I have 8000 and something. I'm saving up for seaside. anyone have seaside here?

Well, when it comes to DOG virtual pets , Vmigo beats all . Nintendogs are my second choice though :rolleyes: I hope this wasn't " negative ".
I doubt it, I kinda had a Vmigo and the batteries run out too fast... Less of a choice for which dog you want, less activities... They're okay too.

I have about 300 dollars. XD I'm broke.

I have Dachsund Version, A huskey named Vapor, a Beagle named Sienna, and a Yorkie named Leokan.

Jaz, your shihtzu sounds cute. ^^

I have the Chihuahua version in an import. I own a Cavalier K.C. Spaniel, Sheltie and Labrador.
me too! I have a cavalier king, kelsie and a Chiwawa( sorry it's spelled wrong), Chi-Chi

I love Nintendogs! It's so cute and really fun. I just haven't had the time to play it recently. It's great, though. I need to start playing it again.

I have the Dachshund version. I wanted to get the Chihuahua version though. Oh well! :p

:unsure: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :angry:

I doubt it, I kinda had a Vmigo and the batteries run out too fast... Less of a choice for which dog you want, less activities... They're okay too.
I have about 300 dollars. XD I'm broke.

I have Dachsund Version, A huskey named Vapor, a Beagle named Sienna, and a Yorkie named Leokan.

Jaz, your shihtzu sounds cute. ^^
That is so true ! They do run out of batteries fast. I don't play iwth vmigo or nintendogs xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back