Nintendogs .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankz! And no sadly but im gettin a nintindo and that game for Christmas : )

**I no this is off topic but heres a hint to my b-day, Its half way to christmas eve!
:huh: wooh it is as well. Coolie! ;)

I'm getting it for X-Mas, but my DS may be permanently broke. =/ I can replace it in two weeks though.

I have Nintendogs! Its the Labrador one, and there all so sweet =P lol i got my first labrador called jub XD yeah he's cool, and he likes the squeaky mushroom thingy....im saving up for that space hotel room thing from the designers...its soo expensive OMG $100'000....anyone know how to make good money? (apart from contests)

I dont now if I posted here yet or not but...

I love Nintendogs! I own all of the versions, but prefer the Lab.

I have Nintendogs! Its the Labrador one, and there all so sweet =P lol i got my first labrador called jub XD yeah he's cool, and he likes the squeaky mushroom thingy....im saving up for that space hotel room thing from the designers...its soo expensive OMG $100'000....anyone know how to make good money? (apart from contests)
Go for walks every half-hour and sell the junk you get. Apart from that, I only know of contests. Does anyone here have a promise ring or a gold bar?

Go for walks every half-hour and sell the junk you get. Apart from that, I only know of contests. Does anyone here have a promise ring or a gold bar?
huh?

Well anyways, me and my friend ( whin i get mine) is going to go on Bark mode and im going t oget a Dalmation!

huh?Well anyways, me and my friend ( whin i get mine) is going to go on Bark mode and im going t oget a Dalmation!
You can't get Dalmations that way. You need to find the Fireman's Hat, unless your friend has Dalmation and Friends.

You can't get Dalmations that way. You need to find the Fireman's Hat, unless your friend has Dalmation and Friends.
My friend has Dalmation and friends XD

I have:

Bella =Shih tsu

Eden =beagle

Sadie =Beagle

Matty= Golden retriever

Pancake= Yorkie

Harry= Daushaund

Tara= Husky

My good Items are:

Keyboard

Naptime record

Suprise record

Lisa Doll

Toy Bear

Toy dog

I don't have a DS but I play ma friend's a lot. I love Nintendogs. Another random fact, I once had a dream where all ma friends and I were Nintendogs. I was a Pug.

yay that reminds me i need to get my ds out of my moms car before she leaves. thanks a bunch

Hey, i thought the Dalmation and friends were limited adition but i saw it the othere day at wal-mart,....so is it not?

Nope, Dal. and friends isn't limited at all. The only limited one I think, was the Best Friends version.

I get nintendogs tommorow~!!!

I don't have a DS but I play ma friend's a lot. I love Nintendogs. Another random fact, I once had a dream where all ma friends and I were Nintendogs. I was a Pug.
Niiicccee. Pug? I like the Husky.

Yush, I have two. CHihuahua and Dauchund.

My Husky is Rontu

Beagle, Ruby.

That's all I remember. Srsly.

[SIZE=7pt]I have a black labrador. I barely got it yesterday xDD So, yeah I'm a n00b at it. [/SIZE] :)

EDIT: I found out how to make money. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a Shih tsu on my sis's game called prince (he funny) my sis dogs is up to master class in disc comp she has never been trainted my dog just bad

Hello everyone. i was just wondering if anyone likes nintendogs like I do ( on nintendo DS or nintendo DS lite ) If you enjoy them just as much, post here!

- [ no negative comments please ]
Well, when it comes to DOG virtual pets , Vmigo beats all . Nintendogs are my second choice though :( I hope this wasn't " negative ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back