Obama 08'!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

IM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY

i'm literally jumping up and down

ya

i know..

even i am Canadian i'm aware about this.

America needed a change! :]

ps: i'm watching those speech things and mccain is getting booed alot!

OMG i am sick to my stomache! I know this sounds like a stupid rumor, but it's true: Obama hangs out with terrorists! No seriously.

In April, Everybody's going to regret wanting Obama

OBAMA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Canadian, And I was watching The Election Coverage on TV.

I was Watching it for a while and my mom was all "....When is it My turn on the TV? I wanna use iiiitttt!!"

Lol

When They Said Obama Won, I was So Happy!

I Almost Kicked my Ps2 off the tv stand thing.

o___o.

But Yeah, I'm Really Glad he Won!

I'm not really bothered (I'm an Aussie)

Though, Georgie (a mum from school) ran in at 3 o clock saying:

"OBAAAMO WON WOOOOO!"

OMG you live in australia?! I so wanna move there....

I'm so happy he won. His speech really moved me. I'm an American citizen living and going to college here in the Philippines so I didn't get to vote but I would have voted for Obama if I could. I'm just really happy!

My mother wanted McCain but was aware Obama would probably win.

I don't really have a reason to worry though.~

Cecib :)

Well, I'm just a kid. So I don't worry that much about who's president. But, I do think that we should pray for the best. And hope that President Barack Obama is the right person for our country.

me and my mom were all freaking out when he won we really wanted him to win and he did woohoo!

:)

Yay!=D

Go Obama! :)

He made history!^O^

So years from now (when we are al dead o.o) people in school will be learning about history and how Obama was the first African American as president!=]

Awesome!

OMG i am sick to my stomache! I know this sounds like a stupid rumor, but it's true: Obama hangs out with terrorists! No seriously. In April, Everybody's going to regret wanting Obama

OBAMA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prove it.

Prove it, and I will belive you.

Bet you cant, right?

Bet you can not prove hes a 'terrorist.'

I for one am proud of this country for voting him in.

I just hope hes not assasinated due to race.

NOBAMA 08'!He won, oh no.

He doesn't have THAT much experience as McCain.
Sometimes the experience isnt what we need.

With all due respect, McCain is not in such a right mind as he used to be. He may be a former POW, but really, how does that make him all qualified.

He would have been the oldest president in history. Your mind slips when your old, you know?

He was also an angry man, and he did cave under pressure, as he had done before (He used to be Independent and cracked under the Bush Adminastration.) If he cracked in an election, what would happen when our country was under attack? I wouldnt want to know.

Experiance dosnt qualify you.

(dont get me wrong- I respect McCain, even if I do not agree with him. Hes a great man, just, not for our president.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back