Obama 08'!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE OBAMA!!!!!! AHHHH *Hits head on desk* :) :unsure: :angry:

I fell asleep watching the election

then when I woke up the next morning, the first thing my mother said to me was ;

"Obama Won!!!!"

HE PWNS

[in my opinion]

<3333

I am quite happy, I jumped around this morning when I found out. AMERICA NEEDS CHANGE. McCain would have been just another Bush. But I am not so happy that he wants to pull the troops out of Iraq and such. This would be good for the troops but we can't do this now, we're to far in, we need to finish what we started. But, overall I am happy he won.

[SIZE=7pt]Omg, I love him to death. [/SIZE]

I 'broke up' with him at school "because bill wouldnt be happy'' so I was talking into my hands saying 'Barack? Yeah babe, Im sorry its over." It was pretteh funnyyy.

I'm not at all thrilled that Obama won. I figured he would win, and I hope he will do well for the country. Personally, I do not agree with many of his ideas and plans, and I'm not at all convinced he iis the right man for the job. :\

Can you explain why you dislike him?
yeah;

I want to know that too because some people hate him for no apparent reason/can't say anything sensible against him.

: /

so yeah just sayin.

I'm pretty good with Obama winning. I personally didn't like either of the candidates this year, but I preferred Obama of the two. I'd rather see some changes made, whether they be good or bad, then the same thing going on and on.

Think about it: If Obama is the least bit smart, he'll work hard to do the best he can in office. Since he's the first African American president and all. Whether we want to believe it or not, there are still many racists in America today. If he does a poor job, who's to say we won't be afraid to elect an African American president again in the future? You see what I mean? If he's representing African Americans in America, he'll want to soundly represent them, not bring them down.

I did like McCain somewhat though. I believe he is generally the better person. The kinder person. He's seen things we can't even imagine; he was a POW in Vientam. So I felt bad for him when he didn't win the election, but no one wanted to see a potential second Bush in office. If it weren't for the economy and all of Bush's mistakes, McCain could have very well been elected.

So I'm okay with the choice America made. We'll just have to see how it works out.

Terrorists? Do we have any legitimate proof Obama is a terrorist? I don't think we do. So we'll just have to see what happens.

I'm not really concerned about terrorists honestly, I know this sounds bad, but I honestly don't care if they come blow us all up. I just don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am kinda tired with people not liking Obama and NOT having a reason or they have a reason, but NO proof?

If you are going to say you dont like him or a reason with no proof, you should PUT proof or a reason.

Please peoples.....just a simple reason with proof =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back