OMG!Look at this!It's so cruel to tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sssoooo wrong tamagotchis r my life

well also tamatalk and money but mostly tamagotchis

and thats howwabel

Calm Down everyone, these are just pointless stupid sites! For another thing keep in mind V-pets are just that V-pets. Now don't get me wrong I love my tamagotchi but they aren't real. They are made of plastic and things like that. Please don't jump all over me now because I said this.

Would you rather have people play that game or smash tamagotchi toys in real life? Not everyone has to like tamagotchis; I'm sure there are many things you would like to "squish" like that also. You might as well just ignore it if it bothers you.

why should we there vertual pets so i still hate the game thats like squishing your cat or dog would you like that darkcore

LOL! I'm sorry, but that is hilarious. You people are too obessed with Tamgotchis. They are a virtual game. Who cares if there is a game where Godzilla smooshes dorky little virtual thingys? If you think it is so wrong, why did you play the game in the first place?
Well...maybe we like being obsessed with Tamagotchis and it hurts us to see a game that involves smashing them and watching blood come out. Tamagotchis are not dorky in my opinion...no offense to you :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]This game is plain wrong. I love tamagotchis why would i squish them[/SIZE]

I think it is fun in a way but cruel. they should put something else 4 godzilla 2 crush..... :wacko: But anyway it was cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back