OMG!Look at this!It's so cruel to tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchis are little plastic toys yes they are wicked cute but the guy was just having fun. They dont have feelings stop being stupid and get over it cause this is pointless.

-_- I think its kinda funny! Especially everyone making such a fuss over a game!!

Its only an animation! I wouldn;t worry about it!

Tamagotchis are little plastic toys yes they are wicked cute but the guy was just having fun. They dont have feelings stop being stupid and get over it cause this is pointless.
then why make a website over little plastic toys then

would you amke a game about lets see godzilla squishing YOU!!!

lol that WOULD be funny godzilla squishes human number 1 then 2 but gets squished by a tamagotchi!!!

GO tamagotchis GO tamagotchis GO tamagotchis GO tamagotchis

Ohh my gosh, the 2nd game is so disgusting and cruel that i couldn't even watch it all,

that duck looked like a Tarakotchi, and my first adult was one!!!!!! :lol:

I HATE WHOEVER MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creul!! if they squish mametchi's, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!GROWL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate that game it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO creul

calm down guys it was just a game. I'm obsessed with tamagotchi but I also have a sense of humor. I actually found that game kinda funny.

calm down guys it was just a game. I'm obsessed with tamagotchi but I also have a sense of humor. I actually found that game kinda funny.
Me too. I love tamagotchis forever but its not real tamas your sqashing. If it was my tama believe me i'd be sqashing godzilla! ^_^

LOL! I'm sorry, but that is hilarious. You people are too obessed with Tamgotchis. They are a virtual game. Who cares if there is a game where Godzilla smooshes dorky little virtual thingys? If you think it is so wrong, why did you play the game in the first place?
I AGREE ITS JUST A GAME!

Would you rather have people play that game or smash tamagotchi toys in real life? Not everyone has to like tamagotchis; I'm sure there are many things you would like to "squish" like that also. You might as well just ignore it if it bothers you.
I WANT TO SQUISH GODZILLA AND THE MAKER OF THE GAME

:p seriously people........ (this is going to sound mean).......... its just a game

get over it already

or do you need to run home and have a bit more of a cry.?

like im sure if i hated something i would make a game about it....

and at the moment im seriously contemplating wether or not to make a game where some little whining babys get smashed by me. :lol:

.....althogh im sure you would all like a game where we all danced around a flower and watered it and gave it the biggest baby blue and light pink bow in the world.. and we gave it a sappy name..sometimes people like to express their feelings....there is alot of things in the world we dont like....but theres nothing we can do about it......the sooner we all realise thats ;ifes not fair the sooner we can get on in life..

i am all for tamas...i love em... but i think we really need to think whats really important

.........but then again.... who am i to talk................once again..have a sense of humour. i personaly though it was an addicting game.. although a bit crewl......(just try to see the funny side gosh

:D

LOL! I'm sorry, but that is hilarious. You people are too obessed with Tamgotchis. They are a virtual game. Who cares if there is a game where Godzilla smooshes dorky little virtual thingys? If you think it is so wrong, why did you play the game in the first place?
I agree! It's too funny and disturbing. C'mon, I like Tamagotchies, but I have a sense of humor atleast. So I gues the Penguin Toss game is mean and cruel now? :D

I happen to be a Godzilla and Tama fan. Sheese.. people these days The game makes a good stress revliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back