OMG!Look at this!It's so cruel to tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax, it's just a game. i played it myself back when the old Tamas were out. The farthest I've gotten was at Ginjirotchi.

Besides, at least they got the names right.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it wrong? You guys need a sense of humor. Really, I like Tamas and I like Godzilla. You guys shouldn't be so offended by it.

It's no differnt form that Yeti tossing penguins, bunnies being shot from cannons or so on.

If you are offended by it, then don't complain.

LOL, it's a bit funny, but then there is no way I'm gonna get hypo and smash the monitor in hatred. >-<*trying to keep a straight face*

:T ;L :angry: :( :( :( :eek:

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that game

isn't it terrible

THAT WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!

AND SHAME ON YOU ONIONTCHI! thE USERNAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Tamagotchis are little plastic toys yes they are wicked cute but the guy was just having fun. They dont have feelings stop being stupid and get over it cause this is pointless.
Yes, I agree with you!

-Darkcore

:hitodetchi: i played dis game b4, its terrible!! hoo wood make a game like dat?? 2 cruel... :furawatchi: \

B) hey ima lookin 4 cyber pals!! :furawatchi:

:unsure: pm me if u wanna say'hi' :unsure:

i will hunt down and brutally kill whoever made that game *cocks gun* :pochitchi:
So, going to kill someone in real life, just because they made an online game is gonna solve it? I don't think so.

I personailty think you guys are overracting over a lame game. Sheese.. get over it. People who are crying over it need ot get a sense of humor. AT least SOME of these peopel in this thread have a sense of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the topic has made its point...

*Topic closed by Admin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back