OMG! My mom just said...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way no way! no way! never ever give out your phone number! they can call information and give that number, and then they could track you down! people, NEVER give out your phone number! that is sooooo dangerous!

My Mom just said something that put me in total SHOCK! Here's the situation:
I just picked out my new avvie, right? Right. So I call mom downsatirs and she looks at it in my profile.

Then she's says, "Please don't give out personal information."

I say, "I know, that, Mom. Because of safety."

And then she says, "On the News they were showing TamaTalk."

"How come?!" I stammer.

"3 guys convinced a 12-year-old girl to come with them. So she went to their apartment."

"Did her parents know?"

"I'm not sure."

"Those must be pretty gulible parents."

"Yeah, well, don't give out personal info, or tell any one you'll be outside your house at a certain time or anything. Just be safe."

I say, "OK. Thank you for telling me."

And that is why I am typing madly at the key board. How could this happen on Tamatalk? On the other hand, how could it not... Well, ppl, don't give out personal info! Just be safe, PLEASE! The internet is fun, but dangerous. :)
My Mom just said something that put me in total SHOCK!  Here's the situation:
I just picked out my new avvie, right? Right.  So I call mom downsatirs and she looks at it in my profile. 

Then she's says, "Please don't give out personal information."

I say, "I know, that, Mom.  Because of safety." 

And then she says, "On the News they were showing TamaTalk."

"How come?!" I stammer.

"3 guys convinced a 12-year-old girl to come with them.  So she went to their apartment."

"Did her parents know?"

"I'm not sure."

"Those must be pretty gulible parents."

"Yeah, well, don't give out personal info, or tell any one you'll be outside your house at a certain time or anything.  Just be safe."

I say, "OK.  Thank you for telling me."

And that is why I am typing madly at the key board.  How could this happen on Tamatalk?  On the other hand, how could it not... Well, ppl, don't give out personal info!  Just be safe, PLEASE!  The internet is fun, but dangerous.  :)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIN MORE TOPICS ABOUT SAFETY PLEASE!!!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :D :D

[SIZE=21pt]thats freaked me out OMGOMGOMGOMG[/SIZE]

Yes it's true how many people do things like that. What kind of sick and twisted demons are they?! :mimitchi: B)

I THINK ITS THE MAP! thats how bad guys know where you are (and tamatalk members) Ill tell admin that the map is a bad idea

fun stuff> tamatalk map

thats kinda scary. :eek: also sad :ph34r: who could do something like that?

who agrees with me ??? :ph34r:

wow... stunning, yet kinda rediculous. its kind of a general knowledge thing about the internet, not to give out info.

its amazing teh sicko-s in the world today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back