Panic! At The Disco.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when they did when I went.I remember Ryan singing Behind The Sea, and Brendon making us be his piano.

I'm so grateful I got to see them all...together, just once. At least.

Ahh. This summer has been awful. ):

I feel like crying, but I'm not going to.
Argh.

Diva, you're so lucky you got to see all four of them live.

I even told my parents I didn't want to go to the Hey Monday, Green Day and All Time Low summer concerts, because I'd rather wait and see Panic! as my first real concert.

Nooo. This can't be happening. D:

Whoever got to see them live is so lucky. </3

I'm glad Spencer and Brendon are still... but. You guys are right. Panic will never be the same. D:

I'm so upset. DD: I don't believe it. Panic. </3

Panic only really came within a 24 hour drive of me, I never got to see them.

Diva, you're so lucky.

They won't be the same, but at least they won't be completely gone?

I thought of something last night. Remember awhile back when Jon posted the Hillside Session stuff with him, Ryan, and Eric Ronick? I know this probably won't work considering Eric already does vocals and other instruments for Black Gold, but what if that's what they were going on to? I don't know, but it almost makes sense.

And listen: It's Brendon.

Every little thing's gonna be alright. <3

I wanted to see them in concert so bad. D:

I was hoping with their new album I could see them live this fall.

D:

I started crying and my parents just laughed.

They said in like, ten years they'll realize they were more successful together and start a reunion tour.

I can only hope that I'd be that fortunate.

That's what my parents did too, Katie. They wanted to know if I wanted counselling.

I had hoped one day to visit a location they would usually perform at and be able to show them my guitar. Looks like I'm making two trips. If I get that lucky.

A reunion would make me happy. Then again, the news has only been out for a little more than 24 hours. We're gonna have to wait a long time. x-x

]':

That's sad. I hate it when bands break up.

I've never really heard Panic nor was I a fan but they're so popular! I've gotta say, I didn't see that one coming.

Why has it been such a depressing month? So many deaths. And now this.

Shet.

I don't believe this.

But at least Brendon and Spencer are staying.. still.

We'll miss Ryan and Jon.

But Panic At The Disco will never be the same. I still can't believe it..

I haven't been much of a fan-- I just loved their songs, I didn't know much of the band except Brendon.

But I'll just have to hope everything comes out okay <3

God Bless Ryan, Brendon, Jon, and Spencer.

"Word is that Brent Wilson could be returning as bassist, while names like Jesse Barrera, Eric Dill, Casey Desmond, Ace Enders,Thomas Erak and Orianthi are being tossed around as lead Guitarist.[20]"

a la Wikipedia.

As I said earlier, if they bring Brent Wilson back, after all the stuff he put the band through when he was fired in the first place, I'll cry.

I'm sure they know way better friends and better people in general than him to do the job.

I am so happy that Jon and Ryan left. At first I was very let down, but I don't want Brendon and Spencer getting into the cocaine habit like the other two have.

I think that the new album will be a lot better, I prefer their old sound anyway.

I'm going to take the optimistic approach.

If Ryan's father passed away due to being an alcoholic, which he did, why would he do cocaine? Last time I checked, cocaine is more dangerous.

Besides, did you see the girls in that picture? It's probably THEIR cocaine. ._.

And nowhere did I see Jon. Don't just automatically assume Jon's doing it too.

Someone changed the picture that Perez posted. So, I went to do some research.

Check shortly before the middle of the video. I still think it belongs to the girls, not Ryan.

Perez Hilton fails, anyway.

Yeah, I saw that on Perez's Twitter.

But I didn't decide to belive it. Like you said, it could've been the girls' cocaine, and he didn't go near the stuff.

EDIT: I think I'm in love with their new demo snippet.

https://www.panicatthedisco.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOO. D:

</3

I feel like crying.

But what about their new album?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back