Panic! At The Disco.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

OMFG. <3

I love New Perspective.

I saw a link to that on Twitter ten or so minutes ago, and completely spazzed.

Good thing nobody was home. xD

Katie, I think the album version might be the one getting released on the 28th. That's just my guess, though.

Yeah, the album version is on the 28th.

The video I posted was at some thing called Comic Con. xD

^ OHMAGODD <3

Is it on iTunes yet? *checks*

EDIT: Don't think it's on iTunes yet, but I'll be looking for it. :)

EDIT: I've listened to this song a few times now. I'm in love with it. You're so right Kelsey, complete eargasm. I almost started crying. I looove it <3

Last edited by a moderator:
^ It's alright, but I like Panic's waaaay more.

EDIT: Well, the more I listen to it, the more I like it. ._.

I really did start crying when I was listening to New Perspective. I love it so much. ;~; <3

Last edited by a moderator:
1. New Perspective is good.

2. So is Change.

3. Does New Perspective sound more Pretty. Odd. ish than Oh Glory?

4. I really like Ryan's voice the more I hear it. Hmm.

The whole 'Oh Glory' song's not out yet. D:

I smiled so much when I first heard New Perspective. Seriously, it made my entire summer. I've nearly memorized it. xD

Diva, I think it's a really good mix of both. Which I like.

I actually liked 'Change' a lot more than I thought I would. Because to be honest, at first I was concerned. And I wondered who would do vocals, because Ryan's sung lead before in Pretty. Odd., but Jon's also done lead in bands a long time ago.

Plus, and I noticed this especially this afternoon, Ryan really, really looks like a member of The Beatles. Not that he didn't before, but the pictures on The Young Veins' myspace sort of highlighted that.

Ryan probably looks like a guy from The Beatles, because him and Jon are making Beatle-ish music? :]

I don't think New Perspective really had any Pretty.Odd. sound in it.

I would describe it as AFYCSO and Folie A Deux having a lovechild. xD

Come to think of it, that sounds more fitting. xD

I'm patiently waiting for New Perspective to make it's way to Limewire since I have no iTunes money. xP

Latest posts

Back