Panic! At The Disco.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, but definitely not their best. Didn't understand the concept, either. But they looked like badass CIA agents, which pwns.

I agree about the slideshow, it made me really confused trying to look at each picture. But the video shoot would have been fun during that part. xD

I loved the card they put on FBR.

What was it, his head as an onion or something? xD

EDIT. ajsnldkjfhnshg. Stupid laptop made it post twice.

Anyone who has the ability to delete this post may feel free to do so. .__.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna new album. Now.
I've been wondering -

Is Panic planning on releasing a new album soon, or is New Perspective only for the Jennifer's Body soundtrack?

I wanna see Jennifer's Body really bad. The Dashboard Confessional has a new song in the movie, too. ._.

Yeah, they are releasing something. They've already made plans with producers and all of that stuff.

^ Ohyes.

Yeah, I remember them saying that they wanted to get an album out late this year, or early next.

I decided to listen to the CD that came with my '...Live In Chicago' the other day, and when it got to the alternate versions of Do You Know What I'm Seeing?, Behind The Sea, She Had The World, and The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know, I re-fell in love with them. xD

I already have an alternate version of Do You Know What I'm Seeing? on my iPod.

LimeWire fail. I like the real version way better.

My friend Emily and I are gonna go see Jennifer's Body when it comes out. :D

Since it's R we're going to make her older brother take us.

He loves Megan Fox, so it shouldn't be too hard to convince him. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom isn't so keen on letting me out at night with a twenty-four year old though. D:

She said maybe she'd take me and my friend, but that would be much more awkward than I would like.

Yeah. that would be very awkward. ;__;

I should so go with my friends. One day, we had nothing to do and went to Monsters Vs. Aliens. (Yes. I know. We love kiddie movies. xDD) Needless to say, only my best friends can make that movie awkward.

Latest posts

Back