Panic! At The Disco.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried at 1pm-ish and it wasn't there.

Twenty songs later, I looked again. It was there. xD

Does Panic have the tour dates out yet?

I doubt my parents will let me go, but if the tour is this fall, maybe I could ask for tickets as my birthday present.

What tour dates? They're going on tour?!

Lemme check...They only have tour dates for the Blink 182 tour.

Oh wait.

*checks*

I read the article wrong.

I was reading the article Kelsey posted, and the headline said, "Band carrying out Blink-182 tour with members of The Cab..."

Fail, I feel dumb now, hahah. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Haa.

They were in the What A Catch, Donnie videeo. :)

It made me smile and go "yay".

The New Perspective video is out. :D

This site is really laggy, but you can see it here.

I actually didn't really care for the music video. It was pretty boring and I didn't really understand the concept? I'll have to watch it again.

It made it seem like Brendon and Spencer were in high school, which ticked me off. HELLO. They're in their twenties.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just not reading it right.

I thought it was okay. I started to laugh a bit when they just showed Brendon and Spencer walking at first, they looked like CIA agents.

At the end, I think they should have done something more than a slideshow of them getting beat up. It would have looked better with a few different clips instead of a million pictures.

Overall, I liked it. Yeah, it could have been better, but it could have been a lot worse. They were probably told do go with something relating to Jennifer's Body, hence the high school setting.

Latest posts

Back