Panic! At The Disco.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no clue what that is. xD

Has anyone seen the new version of the New Perspective video? With all the movie clips? They totally killed the video. .__.

I have no clue what that is. xD
Has anyone seen the new version of the New Perspective video? With all the movie clips? They totally killed the video. .__.
I couldn't find it on YouTube, and MTV.com won't let Canadians watch it. D:

Wow. WOW. WOW. WOW.

<3

This is like my third version of Don't Stop Believing. And don't tell the Glee Cast, but this version is ten times better than theirs. :)

I'd have to agree with you.

Brendon better have singing like this on the new album. <3

Me too.

I'm pretty excited for the new album. I also heard The Young Veins are supposed to have an album soon, too. Ryan was posting tons of pictures from the recording studio on Twitter.

Me too.I'm pretty excited for the new album. I also heard The Young Veins are supposed to have an album soon, too. Ryan was posting tons of pictures from the recording studio on Twitter.
Yeah, their record's finished. They just aren't signed to a label to release it for them. xP

Backbird is so amazing, especially when Brendon plays it. <3

I think The Beatles Rockband was my favourite birthday gift. It's awesome. xD

Kelsey, notice how that post you quotes is almost a month old, and I knew about that within the month after the post? xD

I feel like the only person without The Beatles Rock Band.

Whatever. xD

It's kind of cheesy at first. But then after awhile it's fun.

I kind of wish it was possible to combine both Rockbands and the Beatles one into one gigantic master Rockband. That way you could have all the songs in one place, because I have a Track Pack with This Ain't A Scene on it, and it doesn't respond to the controllers very well. xP

I can beat everyone I know at Nine In The Afternoon, though. 8D

Nice. xD I only have the first version., but pretending to be Joe while playing Dead On Arrival is good enough for me.

Latest posts

Back