parents strike on tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I have kids I'm GIVING them tamas ;) I'll be a cool mom. As long as they're not oblivious I think it would be good for them, it's not like having a real pet, but it teaches you how to care for something. It's also better then alot of things kids could potentially do these days.
That's so true :p

I think it could be a very good thing to teach to your kinds, much better than a real pet, those could die for real!

(they don't go in a space rocket and shoot into outer space to their own planet :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get a tama for my birthday.

My mum says two's enough,But i can persuade her.

She takes them away from me aswell as a punishment. :angry:

exactly!! i don't even know!! but my dad is okay with them...he thinks their cute and all...but my mom is so prejudiced about them, she thinks i obsess...... :)

...maybe your parents assigned you a chore that you forgotten to do..because your focusing much on your tamagotchi...

..my parents love my tamagtochi so much..they have bought me the complete furniture for my tamagotchi..

the bed,dining table and chairs,etc..(so many to mention)..it fits my tamagotchis size

your parents love your tamagotchi too but there comes a time that you're focusing much on it and forgotten to do something they assigned you..

Personally I think it's because some people "obsess" over them. I really disagree. They can keep you interested. I jut don't get it. :lol: :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :D

my parents are mostly just bored of them and wont let me buy anymore cuz they think the v3's the exact same as a v4.5...etc soooo yea. and they always complain about "when was the last time i picked one up...and NOW u want a NEW OONE??" so they hav recently been buying me some batteries for em:) (HEH HEH HEH...)

Okay, my Birthday is coming up and I'm getting a morino or chibi or mothra or angel. And I have *points to siggy*. My mom keeps saying I have enough, but I want to explore all different types of tamas. But my cousin, woah. I mean, she's such a big hater of tamagotchi!

Also, when I left my tamas in my dad's car and we were following him to the restaurant, I got a call. It was my dad! This is excatley what he said.

"____, Look outside at my car."

So I did. I was mortified. My dad's arm was outside the window, holding my v3 and v4.5, right about the ground.

"I will drop these annoying things and they will be broken to pieces!"

And I hollered and cried, so my dad decided not end their lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mum & Dad are kinda......

LIKE--------------------O--------------------DON'T LIKE

In the middle.

I don't think Mom is a big fan of the beeping sound though. (P.S. Neither is my Dog. He will run if I make it beep near him.> :lol: )

I agree with ~tama princess~ too. My Parents Love My Tamas!

I had to teach my Dad how to play them. I sometimes leave my Tamas with them while I'm at school and they have a Day off work.
Thats really cute! I wish my parents were like that! My mom parents dont care about them one way or another.

That's totally how my parents are...they hate them! My mom said that she wants me to quit by this year but I won't. My step dad said he will personally throw them in the trash. They both say that I'm way too old and I should just give them away or to my little sisters. At least my dad docent care and he will listen to me talk about the latest tamagotchi version even though he docent get how you can only play with three buttons. :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back